Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me (2202 Views)

Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / Nigerian Lady Sends Very Harsh Message To All Single And Poor Men / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by Pearly12: 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
If u dont act fast,she go soon slap u, undecided wink
ha, she dare not
Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by mack111(m): 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
She has a low IQ and doesn't understand sarcasm. I can't stand a girl like that. U even tried. Dump her dull butts.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by mofeoluwadassah: 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
Pearly12:
ha, she dare not
I don hear u......he go jxt b like film 4 ur eyes undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by Pearly12: 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
Theyveedo:
Brb op

Lemme warm my soup first

modified;
Well, what can I say? She's prally hot tempered n lacks a sense of humour. I say worse things to my girl n she knows am only joking.

Never remain in a relationship with some u can't express ur self with.

Phew! My soup almost burn
Lol, thanks boss.. D aroma is superb
Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by Pearly12: 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
I don hear u......he go jxt b like film 4 ur eyes undecided
Lol... Bt Seriously, was d joke an expensive one
Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
You say this girl is your babe? you sure? undecided Help yourself and have sense. Don't carry this relationship into 2017

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by mofeoluwadassah: 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
Pearly12:
Lol... Bt Seriously, was d joke an expensive one
2 her its expensive because she's quick 2 anger,if u love her nd u dont want 2 lose her,i tink u shld mind d way u play pranks wit her. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by Pearly12: 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
2 her its expensive because she's quick 2 anger,if u love her nd u dont want 2 lose her,i tink u shld mind d way u play pranks wit her. smiley
thanks maam
Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
cocaineaddict:

most girls generally find it hard to decode sarcasm
It takes itelligent mind to denote sarcasm I can but I tend to miss it as I take everyone's word literally
Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by Opakan2: 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
grin grin cheesy

which kind joke be that na.. no be every body sabi that kind play

send a heart warming message to her.. she go dey alright

you fit be enemy dey claim lover like that.. lmao
Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by mofeoluwadassah: 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
Pearly12:
thanks maam
U welcm smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by FreeSpirited: 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
This is the exact prototype of one babe like that.....though it was hard, I thank God she's now my ex
When in good mood they are nice, romantic and behave like an angel. With any slightest provocation or just a sarcastic statement, they go ballistic, uncontrollable, insultive, and violent. chai it wasn't easy....and they are good with emotional manipulation and blackmailing. Run bro.....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by Dotman23(m): 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
FreeSpirited:
This is the exact prototype of one babe like that.....though it was hard, I thank God she's now my ex
When in good mood they are nice, romantic and behave like an angel. With any slightest provocation or just a sarcastic statement, they go ballistic, uncontrollable, insultive, and violent. chai it wasn't easy....and they are good with emotional manipulation and blackmailing. Run bro.....
Lol.. I really dont no why dey dont understand sacarsm..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by FreeSpirited: 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
Dotman23:
Lol.. I really dont no why dey dont understand sacarsm..
Its their bag of shit....they will never change. I love that my ex, but I had to break up on that ground. sometimes this anger issue could be displayed in public...leading to a disgrace
Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by obontami: 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
ojun50:
sha that yr soup that hv water one side, oil one side nd eguse one side
Han han, Guy. That's cold na. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Ended Up Having Delicious S#x With Girlfriend's Mother, Now I Can't Stop Think / Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party / 5 Big Lies About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.