Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

I Ended Up Having Delicious S#x With Girlfriend's Mother, Now I Can't Stop Think - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Ended Up Having Delicious S#x With Girlfriend's Mother, Now I Can't Stop Think (2200 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother / How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Ended Up Having Delicious S#x With Girlfriend's Mother, Now I Can't Stop Think by Gossips007: 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
I Ended Up Having Delicious S#x With Girlfriend's Mother, Now I Can't Stop Thinking About Her - Young Man Cries Out

A man has told an unbelievable tale of how he ended up having s#x with the mother of his girlfriend while his woman was away.

Illustrative photo

The young man sent his rather strange story to Joroolumofin telling stunned readers about his s*xual experience with his girlfriend's mother.

According to him, he had rented an apartment for his girlfriend only for her mother to move in temporarily with her. He was however okay with that move.

Problem started when his girlfriend traveled out of town and he was alone with the older woman.

He revealed that one day while drinking and talking with the woman, he ended up on top of her and made passionate love to her.

Now he can't stop thinking about her.

Below is how he told the story:

1 Like

Re: I Ended Up Having Delicious S#x With Girlfriend's Mother, Now I Can't Stop Think by BlackDBagba: 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
shocked
Re: I Ended Up Having Delicious S#x With Girlfriend's Mother, Now I Can't Stop Think by DaddySLY(m): 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
well tat aint Good...
Re: I Ended Up Having Delicious S#x With Girlfriend's Mother, Now I Can't Stop Think by Solowande(m): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
He nor deserve him girlfriend. Na he don taste the tomato, he want more. He deserve 20 strokes of cane with plenty frog jump
Re: I Ended Up Having Delicious S#x With Girlfriend's Mother, Now I Can't Stop Think by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
Is that the photo of him and the woman?
Re: I Ended Up Having Delicious S#x With Girlfriend's Mother, Now I Can't Stop Think by marshalcarter: 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
mother nd daughter nd you wink 3some ..but milf...hmmmundecided

I also love datgrin
Re: I Ended Up Having Delicious S#x With Girlfriend's Mother, Now I Can't Stop Think by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
Really, Sum People Can Lie
Re: I Ended Up Having Delicious S#x With Girlfriend's Mother, Now I Can't Stop Think by Pierocash(m): 12:03am On Jan 03, 2017
Text FICTION to 2017 for more LIES
Re: I Ended Up Having Delicious S#x With Girlfriend's Mother, Now I Can't Stop Think by ultimate73(m): 12:46am On Jan 03, 2017
i knw u are lieing but continue

2 Likes

Re: I Ended Up Having Delicious S#x With Girlfriend's Mother, Now I Can't Stop Think by metallisc(m): 5:24am On Jan 03, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
Is that the photo of him and the woman?
Re: I Ended Up Having Delicious S#x With Girlfriend's Mother, Now I Can't Stop Think by metallisc(m): 5:25am On Jan 03, 2017
marshalcarter:
mother nd daughter nd you wink 3some ..but milf...hmmmundecided

I also love datgrin

Re: I Ended Up Having Delicious S#x With Girlfriend's Mother, Now I Can't Stop Think by WebSurfer(m): 5:32am On Jan 03, 2017
And the lies continues in 2017.. bullshi
Re: I Ended Up Having Delicious S#x With Girlfriend's Mother, Now I Can't Stop Think by praisecity(m): 6:26am On Jan 03, 2017
who was dere takings d picture. i refuse to beleive any lie dis year
WebSurfer:
And the lies continues in 2017.. bullshi
Re: I Ended Up Having Delicious S#x With Girlfriend's Mother, Now I Can't Stop Think by IamLEGEND1: 7:01am On Jan 03, 2017

(1) (Reply)

So Girl Fit Toast Man:how I Met The Girl That Change My Life From Poor To Rich / My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) / 9 Signs She Doesn’t Love You, Even If She Says She Does

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.