Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Share Your UTME Experience. - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your UTME Experience. (32468 Views)

Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice / Check your Utme Result Free : Just Send Me Your Utme Registration No / If You Put Anambra State University In Your Utme.lets Start Talking,i Am Also Looking To Chat With L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by kingmmy(m): 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2010
let's hope for a better resuit this time around or what do u think?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by nkenta(m): 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2010
If u have registered and u purchase another form and fill u will be disqualified. That means no jamb exam 4 u.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by gentleemmy(m): 7:18am On Feb 05, 2010
kingmmy:

let's hope for a better resuit this time around or what do u think?[color=#006600][/color]
Just hurry and get it done immediately and stop hoping before your hopes are dashed
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by darrytoz(m): 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2010
hello nairalanders what si wroung with the jamb site am trying to register and anytime i login it will bring this admin stuff plz anyone experiencing that and what can i do the last day is approaching.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by ahmedng: 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2010
@Ciaman

I ve being facing the same problem and don't know what to do, someone in the house shd tell us what he did to solve the lag center choice thing
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Ife007(m): 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2010
Please I really need an honest advice from you badly.

I am aspiring to study economic on the faculty of social science and
on the brochure, I was given an option to choose one out of three subjects as thus;

History
Geography
Government

but the most disgusting part is i didn't studied Government and History expect Geography in my SSCE but frankly speaking I only had about 10% knowledge on Geography while Government about 70% and History 30%.

My question is if i put Government on my UTME subjects instead of Geography, will it affect my chance of getting admission? as i earlier stated i didn't studied Government on my SSCE but I had excellent knowledge of it.

I look forward to receiving your honest advice on this matter, Thanks
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by seunmii(m): 9:20am On Feb 08, 2010
someone should please help. i have tried several time to preview the jamb registration page after completing the online form all to no avail. i keep getting this message: examination town mis-match. i wish to write the exam at ibadan specifically Apata. anytime i write any of the available town under ibadan, this message keeps coming up. please someone should give a clue about how to go about it
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by freeschool: 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2010
WHY NOT APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP TENABLE OVERSEAS. THERE ARE MANY RECENT ONES FOR YOU ALL AT WWW.SCHOLARSHIPSFORNIGERIANS.COM
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Ife007(m): 6:12pm On Feb 09, 2010
@Nkenta

Thank you so much.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Ife007(m): 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2010
Guys, is it Possible to change d following after Submitted d UTME Form.

Change of Subjects, Institutions & Courses?
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by horlla(m): 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2010
Hi Nairalander,
STRANGE PROBLEM ON JAMB'S WEBSITE. After I have finished registration and was about to submit the form, a message came saying my Card is INVALID. PLS HELP OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Cnice: 11:07am On Feb 11, 2010
House, pls this is serious, I have been trying submitting JAMB ONLINE registration since monday, but it keep bring out this stuff below. I was able register, now i have my username and password, but when I finish filling up the form, on submitting, it shows this, can anyone tell me what to do. plssss piple.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by soloson: 9:23am On Feb 12, 2010
Try anoda fast n reliable cafe
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by soloson: 9:27am On Feb 12, 2010
Try anoda fast n reliable cafe
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by mayjovial: 11:09am On Feb 12, 2010
sharonhope:

sombody help me out PLEASE,i hv a difficulty in submitting the jamb utme.wen i submit it says ''symfony error.opps an error occured, the server turned ''a 500 internet server error''

What you are to do is go to the home page of jamb web site and on the place of plaing ur user name, go below and say forgot password, then following the direction given on the page by typing ur serial no and pin then it will give u another password and then start registration.I promise u it is going to work. it hapened to me when i was filling my brother's form. best of lucl
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by whitegal: 5:27am On Feb 13, 2010
HEY NAIRALANDERS PLS HELP OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ENTERED UTME SITE AND REGISTERED BUT FOR ME TO SUBMIT IT, IT REFUSE TO SUMIT AND IT JUST SHOWED SOME ERROR.
FOR ME TO START ALL OVER THE REGISTERED USER BUTTON HAS STOPPED RESPONDING.
DCLIQUE PLS I NEED HELP OH CUZ ITS TWO DAYZ TO GO,
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by whitegal: 5:29am On Feb 13, 2010
I EVEN HAD TO WAKE UP THIS EARLY TO SEE IF ITS CONGESTION IN NETWORK BT ITS STILL NOT RESPONDING.
HELP OH!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DO I MAKE IT RESPOND?
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by ebony01(f): 10:06am On Feb 13, 2010
hi whitegal,
i would have help u, but i went through ur profile but no phone number, cos my system is free now and fast in terms of filling the utme form anyway i wish u best of luck.
u can get me on 08030660555 happiness.

Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Dclique(m): 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2010
Try Using another system.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by whitegal: 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2010
@dclique tnks, i finally did d REG on sunday and i just thought of the same thing you are suggested and
it actually worked,
i did it in a cafe around and God helped me,
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Dclique(m): 9:49am On Feb 16, 2010
Wow, You were lucky.
Wish you success in your exams.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by kusumi: 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2010
pls,is 3rd list 4 uniabuja out
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Dclique(m): 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2010
Go and ask in the uniabuja thread.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Shormiey(m): 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2010
Pls i will like to knw the cut off mark of unilorin for this year jamb utme. shocked
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 17, 2010
Hi everyone, UTME Registration is still on.
If you have your card just log-in, it will work. I just did.
Mr poster kindly verify things before you post. Don't mislead people ok?
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Rene1(m): 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2010
Pls, help me with centers for the above school and give me info about how the school runs.
Thanks
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Rene1(m): 1:55pm On Feb 17, 2010
Pls, help me with centers for the above school and give me info about how the school runs.
Thanks
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Fant(m): 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2010
Helo everyone i've got good news for all utme candidates. If u have made any mistake in the course of registering your jamb or you will want to change your choice of institution or/and course,subject, i can do it for you without you paying N2500 to any jamb office as they wrote on the brochure. Also if you have any question concerning your subject combination or any other advice, please don't die silently in foolishness. All you need to do is to call me on 07025214268 or 08094301125. You can as well chanel your problems or questions to my e-mail address: salisfelix@yahoo.com. I will be very glad to help anyone who needs help. Also, if you don't have any problems with your registration, congrats. But i must advise you to study hard and more importantly, pray hard because your studies without prayers is just like building a house on mud. IT IS NOT OF HIM THAT WILLETH NOR OF HIM THAT RUNETH BUT IT IS OF GOD THAT SHOWETH MERCY. {Romans 9:16}. Thanks.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by nanatayo(f): 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2010
for slackers people who dont like work, im sure they are gonna be shouting hallelujah. but my opinion LET US CONTINUE WITH OUR POST UME JEJE. THIS ONE NA ADDITIONAL WAHALA
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by clergyman2(m): 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2010
guys utme no be small stuff. we really suffered before we got what we wants. HALLELUYAH TO THE MOST HIGH at least we are there chere up guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) / 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall / Do Private University Graduates Find It Hard To Get Jobs In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.