Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Share Your UTME Experience. - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your UTME Experience. (32466 Views)

Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice / Check your Utme Result Free : Just Send Me Your Utme Registration No / If You Put Anambra State University In Your Utme.lets Start Talking,i Am Also Looking To Chat With L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by kolly4luv(m): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2010
I think the result of Jamb UTME will be out in the next 3 dayz, or what did you people think?
Make suggestions Now!
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by educations: 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2010
i wish those who wrote the last jamb best of luck.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by kanmy14: 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2010
I wish all you guys that sat for the last UTME God success. your efforts and struggle wont be in vain. God will crown your effort with admission into your choice of universities. I am here to reveal something to u.but not 2 share any utme experience. Though this forum is not the right place to show case this but I felt you guys would need this, while you are waiting for your admission.
The secret is about how you too can make cheap and free money online and still do your usual biz online.
it does not require much from you. just find out things here www.simplemoneymeans..com . where I come to share my internet experience with like minds. thanx for your patience
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by St0biz(m): 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2010
Success
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Shalomcapa(m): 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2010
UP to u bro, i'll give u a call within 72hours, a frnd of mine isn't sure of his performance,
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Dclique(m): 12:24am On Apr 20, 2010
Only greedy people get cheated.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Folons: 6:21am On Apr 20, 2010
pls everyone i ansa question type a in 2 different subject.pls i want 2 no how dis may affect my result.tanx.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by shegz1(m): 11:24am On Apr 20, 2010
Pls, i lost my utme slip after submiting the original on saturday and i don't know my registration number. Any time i want to reprint the slip it tell me to enter registration number and the result will be release in not short time, how i'm i going to check my result help.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Ben13: 11:07am On Apr 21, 2010
Folons:

pls everyone i ansa question type a in 2 different subject.pls i want 2 no how dis may affect my result.tanx.

The FAKED one won't be scored.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by tomenas09(m): 9:58am On Apr 24, 2010
Result is out, i got 211, F**k it!!!

Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by chijioker(m): 6:56am On Apr 25, 2010
CONGRATULATIONS to you all. You have now completed the first lap of your journey into University of Lagos.

The 2nd lap starts now. We can not wait. As we all know, Entry into University of Lagos is the most competitive. You require hardwork, practice of UNILAG POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS and most of all Gods grace.

Hardwork is up to you; For Gods grace, it is up to our loving father; but for the UNILAG POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS, I could help you with that.

For the date of UNILAG POST UTME EXAMINATIONS, stick with this page as you would be the first to know.

For more information either join Ukwuegbu Chijioke's friends on facebook as he updates his members on the POST-UTME exams daily or Call- 01 827 4357.

Past Questions would go on sale from the 15th of May. Book yours now!!!

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL PROSPECTIVE UNDERGRADUATES!!!!
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by agoro2u: 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2010
Jamb site is crap this year im suprise that they cant maintain & update their server just because they didnt exhaust candidate for result checker(scratch card) fee. Crap <angry>
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by younggurl(f): 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2010
just checked mine i scored 234, i choosed University of Ilorin computer science but i dnt know their cut-off now
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by cherish(m): 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2010
Pls. Help me check this one 0610636Ae thanks more bless
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by emynike2: 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2010
for those of u that see your result kep on thanking god becos i went to jamb office to lay a complain  about my, i saw so many candidate complaining to the jamb official that most of them they saw maths 0 chem 0 phy 0 eng 0 aggre 0 some said they saw 234 in their jamb result slip going back to print it out they notice that it has changed  to your result has been screened, some they gave they two subject the other two 0 0 some their result is pending i was there withness all these complain.only what the jamb official said is for us to check it next week that the result will be out we went to  NTA 2 channel 10 to lay the complain so they said that they will brocast it on tuesday 28 by 4pm watch it.u can contact me on facebook victor.nike2009@yahoo.com my name     viCTOR Emenike okoronkwo u can
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by olaoye1(m): 2:46am On Apr 28, 2010
please whats the meaning of this (EXAMINATION RESULT
Subject Score Subject Score
Use of English 45 0
0 0
Aggregate: 45
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by agoro2u: 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2010
Jamb 4 U there, wish U good luck & may God bail U frm them.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Chinboli(m): 4:04am On May 04, 2010
Yes, and u can now right post jamb even with 189 above.
all u need to do is fill some certain for online
enter the site in my signature to get started
the registration closes one month after the release of jamb result
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Akosbaba(m): 10:14pm On May 04, 2010
Hope dis isn't a scam.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by cdz: 5:16pm On May 05, 2010
Hi All, I am an English Language enthusiast and I have dealt extensively with English language matters. I feel I can help anyone who has issues with the language clear up those issues PROFESSIONALLY. I therefore offer to tackle any issues you may have with English as a social service to help improve the use of the language. Do give me a try, I promise to do my best for you. Please note: this service is absolutely without strings attached. Thank you.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by agoro2u: 5:59pm On May 05, 2010
U are welcome,how can we contact you?
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by cdz: 9:19am On May 06, 2010
My email is chido_ahumibe@yahoo.com. Better still, you could post your question right here on this forum.

Cheers!
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by agoro2u: 6:39pm On May 07, 2010
I fink it wil b 9ce U have a new thread for it.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Yezzy(m): 7:52am On May 15, 2010
Mehn it wasn't easy got 268 bt nah i dey wait 4 post u.m.e o o
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by xoxesy(m): 12:47pm On May 18, 2010
i scored 212,i hope i gain admission dis year, wats up wit dis post utme?, sum 1 pls holla back,
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by cdz: 1:09pm On May 18, 2010
@ agoro2u
Thanks. I have it in a new thread titled, English Language Issues. It is under 'Education'. Do check it out.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by miscoe(m): 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2010
hi guys,which you best of luck in your admission pursue,
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by chijioker(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2010
Considering entering The University of Lagos? Then look no futher as UNILAG ADMISSIONS is here to take the stress of you. We provide TUTORIAL SERVICES, SPECIAL HOME TEACHING, POST UME and DIPLOMA PAST QUESTIONS, reliable and fast information, CONSULTANCY SERVICES, and many more.

Why don't you come on board, like our page UNILAG ADMISSIONS http://www.facebook.com/pages/Unilag-Admissions/117464378315763 and be part of the over 1,200 students we've helped secure admission into the University of Lagos.

Or call 0818 212 0314

UNILAG ADMISSIONS, Your passport to The University of Lagos.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by chijioker(m): 7:15am On Nov 19, 2010
If you live around Abule Egba-Fagba-OkoOba-Ijaiye-Ipaja, NEW DAWN CAFE,10 Adepegba Street,Behind Wema Bank,Abule Egba has a biometric scanner

If u r in Benin City go to CYBERGOLD CYBERCAFE at 16,Oba Market Road (Akpabor Plaza) 2nd Floor beside Ring Road Police Station, its a 2 storey building with a blue roof.

For those of you living around Agbado Crossing- Ishaga-Oke Aro, in Lagos. There is a Cyber Cafe opposite Crossing Bus-Stop that has the Biometric scanner. Go there and register

If u live arnd Ojodu Berger, D'NET CYBERCAFE, ishaga junction, ojodu-abiodun road, ojodu-berger, Lagos. (Drop at Ojodu-Berger, take a bike to Ishaga junction and ask for D'NET CYBERCAFE).

For more info on Cyber Cafe's that have the biometric scanners across Nigeria, Join UNILAG ADMISSION on facebook "http://www.facebook.com/pages/Unilag-Admissions/117464378315763" or call 0818 212 0314 for more info.

UNILAG ADMISSIONS… Your passport into The University of Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) / 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall / Do Private University Graduates Find It Hard To Get Jobs In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.