Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,783 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

Why Do People Rate Me Far Beyond My Level? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Rate Me Far Beyond My Level? (574 Views)

The Cute Me.. too hot !! Rate Me(pics) / My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me / Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Rate Me Far Beyond My Level? by Eglobalma: 9:27am On Dec 21, 2016
I have never understood this. Its like nature just whispers to anyone that meets me or knows me to overrate me! First people overate how i look and at a point it affected my confidence level because i knew i wasnt all that they made seem. Then its the issue of everyone thinking i can help them financially. So if i buy an iphone and show it to friends then the next thing is how i can help them with this cash or that thing. Im starting to reevaluate my relationship with these "friends". Pls do u think its normal? And what do u think about a friend thats always asking for monetary favour?

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Rate Me Far Beyond My Level? by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 21, 2016

Show Off! grin

Yeah, we know you bought An Iphone0.2..Big deal! undecided
Re: Why Do People Rate Me Far Beyond My Level? by Divay22(f): 9:39am On Dec 21, 2016
Because you also rate yourself beyond your level......
You better be real..
Re: Why Do People Rate Me Far Beyond My Level? by Oluwapresley(m): 9:42am On Dec 21, 2016
its same here. I try to give help by any means possible. sometimes, I might not have what u asking for but if its important to you, I will try to source around. I am from a family with very humble background. with the little they give, I hustle for more. and plus I'm not extravagant, I tend to save. but cox I'm always there to help, they think I av all the money in the world. sometimes, when they ask me for some stuffs, I begin to wonder, does this person think I'm the son of one otedola or something. its crazy sometimes. but its a good thing to give.
Re: Why Do People Rate Me Far Beyond My Level? by Oluwapresley(m): 9:44am On Dec 21, 2016
so of recent, we were to go for a program. and going for that program would cost nothing less than 8k minus feeding. me, giving myself brain, I dint even think it at all to go. imagine someone was asking me to borrow her the money that she wants to go for the program. and in my mind I'm like, really
Re: Why Do People Rate Me Far Beyond My Level? by AfroSamurai: 10:42am On Dec 21, 2016
Estharfabian:

Show Off! grin

Yeah, we know you bought An Iphone0.2..Big deal! undecided

You sound annoyed, why? grin

(1) (Reply)

6 Steps To Quickly Recover From A Heartbreak / My Only Regret Of 2016 / 5 Times When Letting Go Of A Relationship Is OK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.