Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did (11769 Views)

Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by Beamborla(f): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
Truckpusher:
Another of my loff grin

Howdy ?

Very fine. Compliments of the season
Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by Deejavuu(f): 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
Truckpusher:
angry You that abandoned me when I needed you most?

I can't do that now. No where to reach you angry
Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by Truckpusher(m): 11:58am On Dec 23, 2016
Deejavuu:

I can't do that now. No where to reach you angry
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by khiaa(f): 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
Truckpusher:
I tell ya cheesy

Merry Christmas Truckie. smiley
Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by HMZi: 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mentally Unstable....
Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by Truckpusher(m): 12:05am On Dec 25, 2016
khiaa:

Merry Christmas Truckie. smiley
Hehe grin

Thought you've relocated to Mars cheesy

Happy Christmas
Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by khiaa(f): 4:52am On Dec 25, 2016
Truckpusher:
Hehe grin

Thought you've relocated to Mars cheesy

Happy Christmas

What have you been up to, are you still giving nairalanders hell? grin
Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by davidif: 12:19am On Jan 27, 2017
greatgod2012:
She said, she has been praying and fasting! To which god exactly?

You would be amazed the kind of prayers that people pray. They ask for God to hurt there spouses as if God is not love. Some even ask God to kill or destroy people as if he came to kill, steal and destroy instead of giving eternal life.
Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by Psychologist90(m): 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
My prayer is that this man of God won't fall for this Delilah. Some women can be so desperate sha. This is lust at its worst. The pastor might have sensed what this woman is trying to do to seduce him and he's not falling for any of it.
ellechrystal:
I tire for some ladies o.
I am a lady, a disciplined one at that.
I am no saint either, but o know when to draw the line, an what is not right.
I feel sad that some beautiful future mother's could think in this direction.
I am not a fan of adultery/ extra marital affairs.
I feel women who do this are possessed or have a disease they feel like spreading. I mean, what in the world will make a beautiful lady think n act in this manner.
Please don't get me wrong , am a woman, and I can't stand for this.
I am not a saint o.
But this is an agent of darkness.
She needs mental evaluation.
Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by megareal: 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
She rwally is possessed, she just doesn't known it.
Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by ivoryhouse(m): 9:30pm On May 19, 2017
She's wasting her time
Re: Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did by Dexema(m): 7:53am On May 24, 2017
greatgod2012:
She said, she has been praying and fasting! To which god exactly?
Greatgod 2012. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty / All Relationship Will Go Complicated Dis September because Of This (photo). / Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.