Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

My Experience With A Gay Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Gay Guy (2604 Views)

If A Gay Guy Offers You... / My Experience With A Gay Guy. / Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Gay Guy by ebube93: 11:03am On Dec 21, 2016
This story is all about what I experienced on saturday been 17 december 2016, I was in my mother's shop selling for her until a guy entered and asked weather we do sell cigarette I said yes, he ask please give dorchester he but 5 sticks, so he gave me #1000 but I don't have change then I decided to go and look for change so that I will settle him but when I found the change, he asked me what's your name I told him then he said to me I like you I said ok he asked for my number I gave it to him. Now I found out that he wants to sleep with me which means he's a gay and I have told my friend about it and they said I should make him my maga but I don't know what to do. I want to report him to the police. Please advice me on what to do
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy by Bluezy13(m): 11:05am On Dec 21, 2016
You be novice for this matter...

what of me wey gays dey disturb since secondary school wey be say ah been no even sabi wetin gay be
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy by joystickextend1(m): 11:10am On Dec 21, 2016
ebube93:
This story is all about what I experienced on saturday been 17 december 2016, I was in my mother's shop selling for her until a guy entered and asked weather we do sell cigarette I said yes, he ask please give dorchester he but 5 sticks, so he gave me #1000 but I don't have change then I decided to go and look for change so that I will settle him but when I found the change, he asked me what's your name I told him then he said to me I like you I said ok he asked for my number I gave it to him. Now I found out that he wants to sleep with me which means he's a gay and I have told my friend about it and they said I should make him my maga but I don't know what to do. I want to report him to the police. Please advice me on what to do

Maga ke you better run as fast your legs can carry you,if any of your friends are interested then let them take him as their maga..but run fast as you can

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:11am On Dec 21, 2016
Bluezy13:

what of me wey gays dey disturb since secondary school wey be say ah been no even sabi wetin gay be
You fine jare. ee reach for them to disturb you..

But give the boy solution..
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy by BlackDBagba: 11:14am On Dec 21, 2016
2 options really. You want 'it' you go ahead or you tell him you're not interested and walk away. You'll pay dearly if you 'use' him as Maga or whatever you want to call it.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy by Bluezy13(m): 11:19am On Dec 21, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
You fine jare. ee reach for them to disturb you..

But give the boy solution..

If he is 18+, he should stay away from the guy. Experience has taught me that ignoring gays, snubbing their calls etc without directly confronting them, actually keeps them off your neck.

If he is -18, he should narrate everything to the mother. I'm trying to avoid the word "report".

Hope that's contributing enough, Ma'am!
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy by Kendzyma(m): 11:53am On Dec 21, 2016
Maga?...chai,the way him go take drill u when he finally gets hold of you,ur own go pass this man own...e fit invite friends join self.

Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 21, 2016
guy, at least just warn him.... act like a thug iv got straight hair. ..so anyone who sees me thinks I'm like them me wey like fanny pass my existence just act like a local thug don't speak English use words like "ogun wan kpain your grandmama ni" lol or "if dem born your pa first son well, just call this number again" always works smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy by Frankraj: 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
Turning him into a Maga will work if you are a bad guy or a cultist. Lure the gay man into a room and call your men to hang around then when he comes in you guys will beat him to a point of death and Rob him off all his belonging. He deserve more than that and then
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy by Nonsreal(m): 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
joystickextend1:

Maga ke you better run as fast your legs can carry you,if any of your friends are interested then let them take him as their maga..but run fast as you can
so u mean e shud b runing lyk usain bolt
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy by Nonsreal(m): 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
Frankraj:
Turning him into a Maga will work if you are a bad guy or a cultist. Lure the gay man into a room and call your men to hang around then when he comes in you guys will beat him to a point of death and Rob him off all his belonging. He deserve more than that and then
he wont be that stupid to come to your room or any room you sugest, he wil be the one to take him to his room or hottel
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy by Frankraj: 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
Nonsreal:
he wont be that stupid to come to your room or any room you sugest, he wil be the one to take him to his room or hottel

May be the boy in question the gay is toasting is really a small boy .if it's matured guy between 25 to 30 he can control the uselless gay to come around and then home boys will destroy him completely. I have seen it happening in many occasions
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy by gqboyy(m): 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
I'll unfriend any madafaka who advice me to make sm1 a sugarfaggot dada
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy by sanpipita(m): 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
Who are these friends that asked you to carry along with him, have they been involved with guys too? and wonder why you seem panicking, give him a yes or no answer and move on
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy by ButterFrost212(f): 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
Bluezy13:

But look at those lips, why won't they disturb you grin grin
Are you sure you're not gay though?
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
ButterFrost212:
But look at those lips, why won't they disturb you grin grin Are you sure you're not gay though?
what lips?
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy by ButterFrost212(f): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
Rayhandrinni:
what lips?
I don't expect you to see it, except you're gay, but I'm guessing that's the kind of thing a man would find attractive wink
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
ButterFrost212:

I don't expect you to see it, except you're gay, but I'm guessing that's the kind of thing a man would find attractive wink
whatever that means
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy by ButterFrost212(f): 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
Rayhandrinni:
whatever that means
undecided
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy by surgebitcoin(m): 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
Rayhandrinni:
what lips?

i had to check the lips
pink lips in guys is a sign of invitation for gays.
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
ebube93:
how old are you?
I hope u know how to use a bottle to break someone's head verywell?
Good. Man up and do humanity a favour.
A guy approached u nd u are askin wat to do? U need beating. Mumu boi

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy by RENOWNED2(m): 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
Are You Sure You're Straight? No Heterosexual Man Would Even Be Contemplating On This undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy by Doctorfitz: 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hahaha. Buh y was he attracted to you in the first place?

Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy by TellMeTheTruth(m): 12:40am On Dec 22, 2016
You had better run as fast as your legs can carry you undecided
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 22, 2016
A simple 'no can do' will suffice, I don't get why you're panicking angry
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy by Bluezy13(m): 5:38am On Dec 22, 2016
ButterFrost212:

But look at those lips, why won't they disturb you grin grin
Are you sure you're not gay though?

Hehehe...

It's normal, mere looking at me, one may think I am

(1) (Reply)

.. / Girls Pretend Alot / 10 Romantic Good Morning Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.