Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Story Of My Life: How A Woman Almost Jeopadise My Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story Of My Life: How A Woman Almost Jeopadise My Life. (1342 Views)

***7ft 8in Giant Finds Love With A Woman Almost 3ft Smaller Than Him***photo / OMG! 7ft 8in Giant Finds Love With A Woman Almost 3ft Smaller Than Him (photos) / How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Of My Life: How A Woman Almost Jeopadise My Life. by prophet1: 11:52am On Nov 17, 2009
I dated her since i was in Junior high school at my tender age of 14years.
We dated for 11 years meaning till i reach the age of 25yrs when i was a bit grown and working. So i started planing to marry her and even sent the dowry to her family. But surprising she cant wait any longer for me to gather the rest of the items needed to marry her and she openly told her family that they should return her dowry back to me and that she is no longer interested in me.
I found out that she was seriously in love with a new guy and thats why. I was heart broken after all those wasted years of time, love, commitment and money.

A year and half later she has regretted dating this new guy b,cos she has now seen the other side of him, He is jobless, has a wife at his village and 3 kids and left them to Accra to find work and support them. This guy beats her badly but she is still with him b,cos her family warned her of her actions but she choose to do it.

Information reaching me is that she is dying to come back but she is afraid that i might receive her but punish her as a form of vengeance to what she did to me.

I have been able to move on with my life after she dangerously break my heat for 1 and half year now. Should i accept her back, and if i do should i punish her ? Or should i ignore her moves and continue with my life ?
what would you do if you were in my shoes

Its b,cos am confused that why am here for your opinion. I haven't taken any action yet. so please just put yourself in my shoes and give me a good answer.

some say once a cheater always a cheater. Others said that to err is human, which means that we all makes mistakes. so i must forgive and forget. I just don't know what to do now ?
Re: Story Of My Life: How A Woman Almost Jeopadise My Life. by jaybee3(m): 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2009
ask yourself the question on why she wants you back. she probably does cos the guy can't currently take care of his family.
You are better off without her but can offer to help out moneywise as a sign of good-will/old time sake.
Re: Story Of My Life: How A Woman Almost Jeopadise My Life. by Godmother(f): 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2009
jay bee:

ask yourself the question on why she wants you back. she probably does cos the guy can't currently take care of his family.
You are better off without her but can offer to help out moneywise as a sign of good-will/old time sake.

Why should he? Is he santaclause ? After she broke his heart.Pls move on jare, you are better off without her
Re: Story Of My Life: How A Woman Almost Jeopadise My Life. by candyshore: 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2009
to hell is human to forgive divine am sure she has learnt her lesson, and has gone thru tortures herself, if u still ve feelings for her help her and assist her am sure she was young too then.
Re: Story Of My Life: How A Woman Almost Jeopadise My Life. by jaybee3(m): 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2009
Godmother:

Why should he? Is he santaclause ? After she broke his heart.Pls move on jare, you are better off without her

For him to even be considering taking her back tells me he still has some sort of affection for her hence me asking him to help out other ways other than taking her back
Re: Story Of My Life: How A Woman Almost Jeopadise My Life. by prophet1: 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2009
I haven't decided yet what to do now, so please don't jump to conclusions. I only want to know the way forward , as its one and half years now.
Also even though she want to eat her cake and still have it, meaning she wants me back after what she did to me, she is still with her new guy.
Its like her guilty conscious is making her think that even if i accept her i might pay her back for what she did to me. So she is confuse as to what to do herself.

Suffer with the problem she created for herself or Shamefully accept and apologize to me for the harm done to me and plead for a come back with a new attitude, and live with the risk that i might avenge.
Re: Story Of My Life: How A Woman Almost Jeopadise My Life. by iice(f): 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2009
What do you want of a partner? Can you forget after you've forgiven? Can you trust again? And if you punish her, would that satisfy you? What about the implications of a punishment on her and you?

Seriously undecided
Re: Story Of My Life: How A Woman Almost Jeopadise My Life. by totorimi: 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2009
rubbish talk, you didn't handle her well that is why she has the effrotery to leave you if you performed like a man dem no born am well, she must come back for more
Re: Story Of My Life: How A Woman Almost Jeopadise My Life. by OMG190: 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2009
I dont why some people already know the answers to some questions
and yet still come here and ask such questions

please leave her the heck alone
u have moved on so stay with your lady
she deserves you
if u like dont listen to me
still try going back to her
when it blinds you
dont come here to tell us story~ angry angry
Re: Story Of My Life: How A Woman Almost Jeopadise My Life. by prophet1: 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2009
The best thing for me to do is to stay away from her and continue my life without her as i have been able to do for more than a year.

I was rather thinking that i might be secretly dating her without her new guy knowing about it and then fucking her to appease my selfish interest. But not to be in a committed relationship like we are before.
I would not let her know of my plans
Re: Story Of My Life: How A Woman Almost Jeopadise My Life. by misssexyu(f): 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2009
if u still love her' u hav to forgive her' as human we all make mistakes.most importantly she has realised her mstk, paying her back wldnt b d best solution, vegeance is for God'
on d oder hand, if u feel u dnt love her anymore, u cld forgive her,let her kno u hav no grudge in mind against her but u hav 2 move on wit ur laif cuz u dnt hav feelings 4 her anymore.
Re: Story Of My Life: How A Woman Almost Jeopadise My Life. by omega25red(m): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2009
prophet1:

I have been able to move on with my life after she dangerously break my heat for 1 and half year now. Should i accept her back, and if i do should i punish her ? Or should i ignore her moves and continue with my life ?
what would you do if you were in my shoes

Poster i thought you have moved on with your life so what happened I mean in the year and a half that she dumped you, you haven't found another woman to at least date. And why would you want to live the type of life of being with someone who hurt you badly your life woud never be settled because you will always think what if,
As far as punishing her, leaving her with the man she chose over you is punishment enough. The man is beating her for you and he is making her feel worthless for you so leave her with her bad choices. Get your own wife and kids and show off your wonderful life that would be the ultimate punishment for her.

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Are In Trouble / ... / Tips To Show He Is No Longer Into You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.