Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG (21216 Views)

FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country / We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay / BUHARI: APC Uses Stories Of Loot Recoveries To Divert Nigerians' Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
whoever advised our president on the second Niger bridge did a good job. That is one of the ways to win the sourth eastern support. Watch and see how my people would start licking Buhari's ass once the work commences.

1 Like

Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by Paentera(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
mysticjack95:
not actually 5% bro......*not more than 5%*.....that means 0.001% is still included
they'll give u something but it can't b more than 5%

Ha ha ha...I never thought of it from that angle you know. I'll take a bet that the 5% will be the expected sum for anyone willing to risk their lives. 1% isn't much fun for the risk involved.
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by DavidEsq(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
Paentera:

You don't have to be condenscending to hold a discussion.
Pls did u do MMM embarassed? Is it worrying u? Is ur chest doing u somehow embarassed just spill ur guts ok. Let it out. Ayam here for u.
E go soon shout o! Make una hol am o!
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by Paentera(m): 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
venai:
whoever advised our president on the second Niger bridge did a good job. That is one of the ways to win the sourth eastern support. Watch and see how my people would start licking Buhari's ass once the work commences.

I will prefer to look at it from the angle that the FG already said that the plan is to complete all outstanding road works.

Every Nigerian should enjoy being a Nigerian because there's a government not because of who they voted for.
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by BoBLEGACY16: 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
This policy is commendable. All the referees in the house, hasten.............
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by qleap2all(m): 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ha these people are clueless than Jonathan. What is 5% when I can negotiate 50% with the gbewiri
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by matrixme(m): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
Dead on Arrival. Who will risk his/her life to such an extent? Say, is there even a witness protection program in Nigeria and how effective has that been for any single participant?
With the way politicians do their dirty works, is there any third party witness to corruption cases?
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by ericoleon(m): 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
RUbbish, WHO ARE WHISTLE BLOWERS IF NOT THE GOVERNMENT THEMSELVES. ANYBODY WHO CALLS HIMSELF A WHUSTLE BLOWER MUST PREPARED TO APPERA IN COURT NOT HIDE UNDER THE GUISE OF WHISTLE BLOWER PROTECTION TO WITCHHUNT THEIR OPPONENTS,

ITS NOTHING MORE THAN A WICHTHUNTING SCHEEME AND WE MUST FIGHT AGAINST OT
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by thesicilian: 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Another means to loot the recovered loots.

We spend $80mil. of recovered loots on whistle blowers, for security reasons we can't disclose their identity --- APC.
Exactly. There's no benefit to Nigerians if the recovered funds are just going to be embezzled by a different set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by MeAboki(m): 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
hilaomo:
Make I run buy whistle!

Whistle only?
Na to gather all my ninja high tech spy kit and to begin snooping; imagine 5% of GEJ's loot; oboy that Zahra no for hear that Indimi boys name, na me and her for dey chill as my wife in z oza room. LOL! cheesy grin

Certainly a good move; now those thieves will not be sleeping with both eyes closed as they can no longer trust anyone in the know; 5% clearly represents a good incentive enough to lure even their collaborators to betray them and easy clean legitimate money you don't have to be looking over your shoulder afraid of an uninvited visit from the EFCC.
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
Paentera:

Approach the crooks when you're not a part of the deal to double cross them and wake up in heaven.

Hmmm true I forgot that angle
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by LoveJesus87(m): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Ladies and gentlemen, pls take note of this very important caveat before you "pound the alarm"

The FG has to prove to us that they can appropriately shield the identity of and guarantee protection of the whistle blower. Else, knowing Nigeria for who we are, if you blow whistle anyhow, you would blow the final whistle in heaven.
Lol. You know how far. No mind dem. Na person wey dey go send go heaven dem dey find. Yeye fifle grin grin

1 Like

Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by 66spirit(m): 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
REMEMBER THIS IS NIGERIA[TIN]. BLOW AND DIE. You think say whistle blowing na beans? Na dem dem o, make them blow their whistle dey go make man pikin no choke mouth for mata wey no concern am. I distrust the setup. How am i sure they will protect the 'referee wanabe?' afterall na man know man matter na.[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by Sprumbaba: 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
Harry Song. Time to make money.
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by musicwriter(m): 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
This's the first thing that needs be passed into law in this country.
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
Airforce1:
I would rather mind my business than sticking my nose in an another man's wealth
good, i wil go and carry my oga $5m now now, i wil do plea bagain wt him or i witsleblow him and i wil get $20m, he wil surely kipkwayet, God don catch am today
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
qleap2all:
Ha these people are clueless than Jonathan. What is 5% when I can negotiate 50% with the gbewiri
u hav to watchout for assasin oh
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by DozieInc(m): 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
selective whistle blowing thinz
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
Airforce1:
I would rather mind my business than sticking my nose in an another man's wealth
Which, do you mean.Personal wealth or National wealth.
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by Babysheart(f): 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
How many times are they going to approve the construction of that 2nd Niger Bridge?
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by DaniDani(m): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
Airforce1:
This is the mentality that has kept Nigeria stagnant. If we all keep minding our businesses and allow looters to have a field day looting our common treasuries, where and how will the development and progress of this country come from. The way some of you guys comments here gives me serious concerns about the future of this country, and Africa as a whole. So pathetic! TUFIAKWA!

2 Likes

Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by maasoap(m): 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
Airforce1:
Another man's LOOTS
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by OHCOMEON: 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Ladies and gentlemen, pls take note of this very important caveat before you "pound the alarm"

The FG has to prove to us that they can appropriately shield the identity of and guarantee protection of the whistle blower. Else, knowing Nigeria for who we are, if you blow whistle anyhow, you would blow the final whistle in heaven.
. How do you want the Federal Govt to prove to you that you will be protected if you report any act of corruption committedcommitted.?
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by Hannykoko: 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
But I still dont understand why second Niger bridge will be the only major bridge in the federation being build via public private partnership (PPP) . just want to marginalize the easterners .[color=#990000][/color] cool cool cry cry cry cry
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by freshcvvs: 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
Babacele:
make una start with Hon. Jibrin.

When hes also part of the corruption he blew whistle on? grin
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by kingPhidel(m): 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
snitching time..................................... hating time...........................................
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by azimibraun: 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
At least after Buhari or withing his time we wll be talking about perfecting it and not saying it does not exist all.. Aside the 5% many Nigerians have been looking for the channels with which they can expose some thieves long before now. By the time it becomes law we all will see the impact. Anything that will make the thief uncomfortable is a welcome development. Now the thief in government wouldn't know who to trust.... anybody could desire 5%. the new MMM
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by azimibraun: 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
A
Hannykoko:
But I still dont understand why second Niger bridge will be the only major bridge in the federation being build via public private partnership (PPP) . just want to marginalize the easterners .[color=#990000][/color] cool cool cry cry cry cry
Ask Buhari for town hall meeting. But remember no be him enter PPP arrangement on the bridge project...
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
OHCOMEON:
. How do you want the Federal Govt to prove to you that you will be protected if you report any act of corruption committedcommitted.?
My guy, the burden of proof lies on them
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
venai:

You can lick his ass for all I care.
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by wiloy2k8(m): 1:03am On Dec 22, 2016
Hmmmm .
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by Babacele: 1:37am On Dec 22, 2016
freshcvvs:

When hes also part of the corruption he blew whistle on? grin
yea very simple, give him his 5% after ascertaining his claims, confront him with incontrovertible evidence(s) of his complicity too ,and collect the 5% from while he faces the law too. isn't it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scores Of Boko Haram Members Killed In Konduga / The Economist-How To Make A Hard Currency Crisis Worse By Buhari / We're Here To Campaign, Not To Shut Down Lagos - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.