Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG (21220 Views)

FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country / We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay / BUHARI: APC Uses Stories Of Loot Recoveries To Divert Nigerians' Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by tammie24: 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
O ga o!

Who are whistle blowers
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by gistyinka(m): 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by Mayflowa(m): 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
Airforce1:
I would rather mind my business than sticking my nose in an another man's wealth

Point of correction; it's our collective wealth!

1 Like

Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by jericco1(m): 5:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
before you even blow the whistle sef ur head go don dey ground

1 Like

Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
When are they gonna pay the 5% for all the back logs of whistles people have been blowing against Amaechi who happens to be one of bubu's ATM's prior to 2015 presidential elections?

1 Like

Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by freshboi88: 5:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
Imagine a man that stole 1billion, 5% of 1billion can b urs if u can lead to d recovery of that money..........

1 Like

Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by Ragnorak: 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
hedonistic:
What? So they want to elevate snitching to a national sport.

Just what I wanted to say
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by Corrinthians(m): 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Babacele:
make una start with Hon. Jibrin.
You read my mind.

1 Like

Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
Laughable
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by Lexusgs430: 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
Oya olofofo, make una start to report all Oga's @ the TOP......

1 Like

Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by DavidEsq(m): 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
I do not think there is a need to pass any Bill into law, to give effect to this policy. The Freedom of Information Act, 2011 clearly provides protect for whistle blowers, although it is narrow or obscure; what needs to be done is to amend the Act to reflect this policy. This Kemi sef ehn, are u really a dullard?

Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by Paentera(m): 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
Babzilla:
Why be a whistle blower and after going through the bureaucratic wahala that is typical of Nigerian institutions, end up with one 5%which even the guys giving you will demand their share leaving u with little. I can alternatively "settle" with the crooks who will give me the same 5% or more and I dont need to share it with nobody wink

Approach the crooks when you're not a part of the deal to double cross them and wake up in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by Paentera(m): 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
DavidEsq:
I do not think there is a need to pass any Bill into law, to give effect to this policy. The Freedom of Information Act, 2011 clearly provides protect for whistle blowers, although it is narrow or obscure; what needs to be done is to amend the Act to reflect this policy. This Kemi sef ehn, are u really a dullard?

The policy covers specifics you're asking for pending when the bill is ammended.
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by Lasskeey: 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
hedonistic:
What? So they want to elevate snitching to a national sport.
..... grin grin grin minister see one for here grin grin grin

Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by Babacele: 5:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
Corrinthians:
You read my mind.
bros abi no be no 1 whistle blower b that ,presently in exile? Magu too had exposed the cabals in their involvement in d Sahara energy scam under GEJ as reported by Saharareporters months ago but all he is getting is a bloody by the senate, DSS and, if care isn't taken , from Malami the last in d ignoble tripod of Maman Daura....
we are watching and recording.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by falconey(m): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
Lexusgs430:
Oya olofofo, make una start to report all Oga's @ the TOP... grin...

1 Like

Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by Greatfuture: 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
honourable jibril is a whistle blower which the fg could not protect,dont trust buhari

1 Like

Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by DavidEsq(m): 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
Paentera:

The policy covers specifics you're asking for pending when the bill is ammended.
Huh? Shey na so u take dey teach or explain ur view abi? And u are blaming our educational system for being crass. Chai
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by effty(m): 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by ghazab74(m): 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
Lalasticlala[/quote] But if person blow trumpet na 10 psent be dat o.

1 Like

Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
Blow the whistle...

Receive a bullet

3 Likes

Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by Paentera(m): 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
DavidEsq:

Huh? Shey na so u take dey teach or explain ur view abi? And u are blaming our educational system for being crass. Chai

If only you took the time to read up about the policy, you wouldn't exhibit your ignorance. Be blowing crassness upandan. I know your type...
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by soath(m): 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
Death sentence

1 Like

Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by Endtimesmith(m): 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
Referee in the making......

2 Likes

Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by mysticjack95(m): 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
my brother they said not more than 5%.....
this will mislead a whole lot of people that deal is a no deal.......fg can decide to pay u shit provided it's still less than 5%
get Ur glasses bro
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by sekundosekundo: 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
thesicilian:
Stupid policy, as usual

Another means to loot the recovered loots.

We spend $80mil. of recovered loots on whistle blowers, for security reasons we can't disclose their identity --- APC.

2 Likes

Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by DavidEsq(m): 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
Paentera:

If only you took the time to read up about the policy, you wouldn't exhibit your ignorance. Be blowing crassness upandan. I know your type...
Chai! But why are u wailing like dis na? U just ha to read the Act, then all the heat u are blowing wee jus cool down na. Why are u doing dis to ur brain na? At best, the EFCC Act shld be amended if dem no wan use eye c the FOIA. Is ur bele sweeting u now?
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by mysticjack95(m): 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
freshboi88:
Imagine a man that stole 1billion, 5% of 1billion can b urs if u can lead to d recovery of that money..........
not actually 5% bro......*not more than 5%*.....that means 0.001% is still included
they'll give u something but it can't b more than 5%
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by Paentera(m): 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
DavidEsq:

Chai! But why are u wailing like dis na? U just ha to read the Act, then all the heat u are blowing wee jus cool down na. Why are u doing dis to ur brain na? At best, the EFCC Act shld be amended if dem no wan use eye c the FOIA. Is ur bele sweeting u now?

You don't have to be condenscending to hold a discussion.
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by timothydare(m): 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
falconey:

What's funny?
what's funny is that i,v not received salary
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by ourema(f): 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
There are many. Cases of trillions of naira stolen by the last administration
Re: Whistle-blower To Receive 5% Of Loot Recovered — FG by ahms12(m): 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
even though I know something about loots I can never say anything about it because I can never trust Nigeria government. useless country. always marginalizing people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Dancing After Receiving Tradermoni In Benue (Photos) / Prisoners In Warri Protest Starvation By Delta State Government / Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.