Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Estimated Cost Of My 6flat Foundation. Overpriced?? - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estimated Cost Of My 6flat Foundation. Overpriced?? (22620 Views)

What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? / I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! / Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Estimated Cost Of My 6flat Foundation. Overpriced?? by Badgers14: 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
bebe2:

The plot is 100x100

But that plan is for half the plot,

Abeg no vex ooo..

So you used 50x50 for your building?
Re: Estimated Cost Of My 6flat Foundation. Overpriced?? by bebe2(f): 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
Badgers14:

Abeg no vex ooo..

So you used 50x50 for your building?

No u use 100x50 , it will remain 100x50.
Re: Estimated Cost Of My 6flat Foundation. Overpriced?? by saheedbadmus(m): 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
The God Almighty that started this project would provide for you to complete the project.. OP dont forget when you are at painting stage, dont forget to reach out to us @ crest coatings for all kind of paints Texcoat, Flexcoat, Washable paints, Mirror paints, Emulsion, POP, Putty, Gloss etc

Also we can Get the paint products transported for free to your doorstep...

Contact us today via:
Mobile: 08034040229 or 08155489041
Head Office:5, Oseni Akinighain Street,
Dele Ara B/Stop, Ikotun Oshodi Isolo,Lagos..

Re: Estimated Cost Of My 6flat Foundation. Overpriced?? by bebe2(f): 10:52am On Mar 24, 2017
saheedbadmus:
The God Almighty that started this project would provide for you to complete the project.. OP dont forget when you are at painting stage, dont forget to reach out to us @ crest coatings for all kind of paints Texcoat, Flexcoat, Washable paints, Mirror paints, Emulsion, POP, Putty, Gloss etc

Also we can Get the paint products transported for free to your doorstep...

Contact us today via:
Mobile: 08034040229 or 08155489041

Hi, is it Dele ara bus stop on Abaranje Rd?

How reasonable are ur prices?

I already have a quote for painting a 4 one bedroom self contain . Can I get a quote from u?
Re: Estimated Cost Of My 6flat Foundation. Overpriced?? by saheedbadmus(m): 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hello Mr Dele, it is Dele ara bus stop ABARANJE road.. kindly place a call through so we can talk on the price.. we await your call sir.

08034040229 CREST COATINGS

bebe2:

Hi, is it Dele ara bus stop on Abaranje Rd?

How reasonable are ur prices?

I already have a quote for painting a 4 one bedroom self contain . Can I get a quote from u?

Re: Estimated Cost Of My 6flat Foundation. Overpriced?? by BilginMarble(m): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
We are marble, onyx, travertine, granite manufacturer and exporter company from Turkey from our own quarries and factory.
Our abilities are supplying natural stones marble, Onyx and Granite as slabs, cut to size, custom dimensions and shapes as kitchen top, bathroom tops, bar designs etc. Other way is that: if you have any project, we may join with designing, application; especially villas, hotel and restaurants, office buildings etc. Depends on your position in market. My whatsapp is +905327607234 for more information and pictures.
And you may see our selections from following link:
https://www.facebook.com/exportmarble/?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/bilgin.muhendislik/photos_albums

Best Regards,
Eng Kayhan
www.bilginmuhendisliktr.com
Re: Estimated Cost Of My 6flat Foundation. Overpriced?? by Badgers14: 12:41am On Apr 23, 2017
bebe2:
Hello all

I want to your opinion on this estimate, i think it's its high but my contractor insists there is no west we could do it cheaper.

Foundation for 6 flats, i.e Of 2bedroom each. 3flats ground floor and 3flats upstairs.

Is there any area of this estimate that we might be able to reduce to make a saving?

Spydder880
Mufutau55
Erico2k2

All experienced builders in the house pls chip in smiley

Did you follow through with this project? Their have been no update lately
Re: Estimated Cost Of My 6flat Foundation. Overpriced?? by bebe2(f): 1:10am On Apr 23, 2017
Badgers14:

No , I stopped.

I decided to invest the money in America. The Nigeria market isn't encouraging for Property investment at this time.

1 Like

Re: Estimated Cost Of My 6flat Foundation. Overpriced?? by erico2k2(m): 9:46am On Apr 23, 2017
bebe2:

No , I stopped.

I decided to invest the money in America. The Nigeria market isn't encouraging for Property investment at this time.
if You got bulk money there is.you could develop an Estate instead and sell bare l and instead of build.Bulk money now have power of purchase in 9ja.
Re: Estimated Cost Of My 6flat Foundation. Overpriced?? by Badgers14: 9:52am On Apr 23, 2017
bebe2:

No , I stopped.

I feel you my dear. Lots of uncertainties.
Re: Estimated Cost Of My 6flat Foundation. Overpriced?? by bebe2(f): 10:24am On Apr 24, 2017
erico2k2:

if You got bulk money there is.you could develop an Estate instead and sell bare l and instead of build.Bulk money now have power of purchase in 9ja.

But the return is greater outside Nigeria. Say imagine I have 200k to invest, I can easily pour it in Nigeria, then stress and fight off all the cheats, 419, land grabbers, pple wanting to take advantage , forex uncertainty, coupled with my kids being unable to access any of this if something happens to me Or I can use dat 200k to buy a rental property and slowly leave it to pay itself off.

Naija drains me , the older I get the more I realise am not fit for dat environment anymore.
Re: Estimated Cost Of My 6flat Foundation. Overpriced?? by bebe2(f): 11:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
Badgers14:

No, had to shelf it. Went on to another project
Re: Estimated Cost Of My 6flat Foundation. Overpriced?? by val15: 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
Great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) / My Fight With My Landlord / Rent Payment: Monthly Vs Yearly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.