Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me (12420 Views)

David Ovye With Username Davi8d Should Refund Me!!! / Naira4dollar FINALLY FUNDED / Nairaland Pls Help Me Beg Skyebank To Refund Me My Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 7:23am On Dec 23, 2016
naira4doll:
We do not have any support chat 'Sunej Naira'. All our contacts are fully listed on our website www.naira4dollar.com.

You must have chatted with a scammer who simple made you pay for his order. In our over 10years in business, we do not and have never given out our bank details via chat or social media. All transactions are and must be done either via our website or in any of our offices else, you must have dealt with a scammer masquerading as Naira4Dollar agent.

There has been several warnings issued out in the past about fake agents, check our facebook page https://facebook.com/epaymentng/ or our facebook account https://facebook.com/naira4dollar

Don't think you are talking to a child or a fool

you deleted that particular Facebook account and think I don't still have our previous chat history

now let me clear you that I have order btc from your site before, pay cash into that same bank account number and contacted that same Same Sunej Naira to credit me btc account and he did immediately

since you scam me you went and delete that particular Facebook account and start denying it is not you

secbodly if it is another person that scam me, he would have given me his own account number

every nairalanders please all the image below

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 7:27am On Dec 23, 2016
continue

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 7:31am On Dec 23, 2016
more

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by naira4doll(m): 7:32am On Dec 23, 2016
[quote author=enolife2 post=52183248][/quote] Check our facebook page, we have over 52,000 followers. The facebook you chatted with does not belong to us, it is a fake account claiming to represent us. We have reported the profile to facebook and hoping you and others join us to do so.

If you check our page, there has been warnings in the past concerning fake accounts. Anyone can open a facebook account and download our pictures. It is simple, always verify what you see on Social media.

This case is simply a case of a scammer making you to pay to our account, collected the payment details and used it to claim btc from our site. We can trace the transaction only if you can provide us the Order ID.
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by onatisi(m): 7:36am On Dec 23, 2016
naira4doll:
Check our facebook page, we have over 52,000 followers. The facebook you chatted with does not belong to us, it is a fake account claiming to represent us. We have reported the profile to facebook and hoping you and others join us to do so.

If you check our page, there has been warnings in the past concerning fake accounts. Anyone can open a facebook account and download our pictures. It is simple, always verify what you see on Social media.

This case is simply a case of a scammer making you to pay to our account, collected the payment details and used it to claim btc from our site. We can trace the transaction only if you can provide us the Order ID.
You are simply quoting what vizboy said,since this debacle started you have avoided answering directly whether the account is urs or u received it . In clear terms now you do admit that THE MONEY DID INDEED ENTER YOUR COMPANY BANK ACCOUNT.
The next question now is where did the money go? You should have a record, because the bank transaction has the name of the person that paid and the amount he paid ,therefore you must be able to locate who claimed the money
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by naira4doll(m): 7:43am On Dec 23, 2016
onatisi:

You are simply quoting what vizboy said,since this debacle started you have avoided answering directly whether the account is urs or u received it . In clear terms now you do admit that THE MONEY DID INDEED ENTER YOUR COMPANY BANK ACCOUNT.
The next question now is where did the money go? You should have a record, because the bank transaction has the name of the person that paid and the amount he paid ,therefore you must be able to locate who claimed the money

The scammer made him to pay into our account which the scammer used to buy btc from our site. None of our replies denied the money entering our account. The complainant was played because he choose to trust social media over due diligence.
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by onatisi(m): 7:47am On Dec 23, 2016
naira4doll:

The scammer made him to pay into our account which the scammer used to buy btc from our site. None of our replies denied the money entering our account. The complainant was played because he choose to trust social media over due diligence.
Ok,let the op know who claimed the money. That is what I am saying. This is simple. You should have that record with u

2 Likes

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by naira4doll(m): 7:48am On Dec 23, 2016
enolife2:

Don't think you are talking to a child or a fool

you deleted that particular Facebook account and think I don't still have our previous chat history

now let me clear you that I have order btc from your site before, pay cash into that same bank account number and contacted that same Same Sunej Naira to credit me btc account and he did immediately

since you scam me you went and delete that particular Facebook account and start denying it is not you

secbodly if it is another person that scam me, he would have given me his own account number

every nairalanders please all the image below

No scammer gives you his account number because you can trace him via his account number. He doesn't need your naira, he needs the btc which he can get without being traced and then sell elsewhere for Naira. No thief uses his real details.

You transacted with a fake agent who has hijacked your btc.

We have served Nigerians e-currency needs with good daily turn over for over 10 years. We can't soil our name over this.. if you have paid to our site before and was funded, you were not funded by the so called 'Sunej Naira'. We simply confirmed your payment and funded you. The facebook account you chatted with, have u ever seen it listed on our site All our social accounts are boldly listed on our homepage.

The facebook account you were chatting with is new with few friends. Ours talk for itself... check our real social accounts and compare to yourself.
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 7:49am On Dec 23, 2016
naira4doll:
Check our facebook page, we have over 52,000 followers. The facebook you chatted with does not belong to us, it is a fake account claiming to represent us. We have reported the profile to facebook and hoping you and others join us to do so.

why didn't that person scam me when I bought 0.012 btc, pay cash into the same bank account and send the depositor name and tell number to him on the same Facebook account. Why didn't he use those information to calm the 0.0142 btc?

this same person credit my btc account immediately I submitted those information to him on Facebook

It is now that I make transfer that same bank account number to buy 0.054 btc he scam me?

5 Likes

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by naira4doll(m): 7:50am On Dec 23, 2016
onatisi:

Ok,let the op know who claimed the money. That is what I am saying. This is simple. You should have that record with u

Sure, let's have the Order ID or Member ID of the person and we can trace it.
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by naira4doll(m): 7:51am On Dec 23, 2016
Please visit our website www.naira4dollar.com and contact us with your account and payment details for further investigation.
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 7:58am On Dec 23, 2016
naira4doll:

No scammer gives you his account number because you can trace him via his account number. He doesn't need your naira, he needs the btc which he can get without being traced and then sell elsewhere for Naira. No thief uses his real details.

You transacted with a fake agent who has hijacked your btc.

We have served Nigerians e-currency needs with good daily turn over for over 10 years. We can't soil our name over this.. if you have paid to our site before and was funded, you were not funded by the so called 'Sunej Naira'. We simply confirmed your payment and funded you. The facebook account you chatted with, have u ever seen it listed on our site All our social accounts are boldly listed on our homepage.

The facebook account you were chatting with is new with few friends. Ours talk for itself... check our real social accounts and compare to yourself.

OK at least the person send the details to you to calm the btc by submitting the alert form on your site

show me the details person sent to you, the date he sent it and the order ID he sent together

if can show me this then I will know I was scam by some one else
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by onatisi(m): 8:00am On Dec 23, 2016
naira4doll:

Sure, let's have the Order ID or Member ID of the person and we can trace it.
Boss what I am saying in plain language is this,
A payment transaction occured on ur company account,who claimed it?simple as abc. No need playing smart here. The op paid into your account a certain amount for btc purchase,he didn't get any btc because someone used that money ,trace that money in your company account,and tally it with the transaction details or oder id that claimed it. By continually prolonging this issue you are already generating negative attention to ur company

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 8:02am On Dec 23, 2016
naira4doll:
Please visit our website www.naira4dollar.com and contact us with your account and payment details for further investigation.
don't try to by cut the issue solve it here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 8:04am On Dec 23, 2016
onatisi:

Boss what I am saying in plain language is this,
A payment transaction occured on ur company account,who claimed it?simple as abc. No need playing smart here. The op paid into your account a certain amount for btc purchase,he didn't get any btc because someone used that money ,trace that money in your company account,and tally it with the transaction details or oder id that claimed it. By continually prolonging this issue you are already generating negative attention to ur company
simple my brother, Thank you
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by vizboy(m): 8:09am On Dec 23, 2016
onatisi:

I don't think so,the company is denying that they receive any payment from the complaint account, they need to prove that their account either received or did not receive the complaint money,then we can take it up from their. They shuld have a record of who claimed that money as his and who they credited.

The company should have the person's details since the person transacted using there site.

They just have to check
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by onatisi(m): 8:12am On Dec 23, 2016
vizboy:

The company should have the person's details since the person transacted using there site.

They just have to check
Except maybe noone ever claimed it except him himself
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by chiefkpokp(m): 8:32am On Dec 23, 2016
this company is just getting close to pit, Ur case today is getting close to Google index, The screenshot will be out soon, continue the drama, U and this client have been transacting, you have been receiving money and you have also be crediting his btc account, then today u are telling us someone have lured the client to pay to your account for his btc order... if its this case that means the scammer must have placed an order that is equal to the order of this client right? now its very simple, you look for the order your self that is matching this client, you dont need anyone to help you get this done within 5mins......but note that if its gets to 1hour before you provide this, that means u must have gone to the back end to create an order to match this... but trust us...... U go dey create more problem for urself.

3 Likes

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by onatisi(m): 8:39am On Dec 23, 2016
chiefkpokp:
this company is just getting close to pit, Ur case today is getting close to Google index, The screenshot will be out soon, continue the drama, U and this client have been transacting, you have been receiving money and you have also be crediting his btc account, then today u are telling us someone have lured the client to pay to your account for his btc order... if its this case that means the scammer must have placed an order that is equal to the order of this client right? now its very simple, you look for the order your self that is matching this client, you dont need anyone to help you get this done within 5mins......but note that if its gets to 1hour before you provide this, that means u must have gone to the back end to create an order to match this... but trust us...... U go dey create more problem for urself.
Leave am ,let him continue thinking he is smart. The first I do before doing any transaction with any site is to google their reviews or scam news ,once I see any single scam accusation on them,I cancel them out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by onatisi(m): 8:40am On Dec 23, 2016
Tabbaz ,you are needed here pls
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 8:45am On Dec 23, 2016
chiefkpokp:
Let him try to create fake order and I will step up this case

Every person that have Naira4dollar account verify such account with his phone number, residential address with ID cad or PHC before he can use it

so he must to show me Full screen shot of the scammer account details and he will also be the one to provide the scammer because he has verify and know him well before approving his account

1 Like

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 8:48am On Dec 23, 2016
chiefkpokp:

Let him try to create fake order ID and I will step up this case

Every person that have Naira4dollar account verify such account with his phone number, residential address with ID cad or PHC before he can use it

so he must to show me Full screen shot of the scammer account details and he will also be the one to provide the scammer because he has verify and know him well before approving his account
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 23, 2016
Scammers everwhere. angry
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 9:35am On Dec 23, 2016
naira4doll:
am still waiting your reply before taking next step
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 23, 2016
lol, clever MITM (Man In The Middle) attack

1 Like

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by Tabbaz1: 10:03am On Dec 23, 2016
following

cc
onatisi
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by Tabbaz1: 10:04am On Dec 23, 2016
onatisi:
Tabbaz ,you are needed here pls

following
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 23, 2016
Anybody who says "there is no such thing as bad publicity" has never seen this level of publicity before.

you should probably settle this OP, n4$, no need to let this drag out for too long. This kind of allegation can damage your image.
also, i know you might not want to be seen as weak to settle, but the OP has proof to back his statement, so weather you see his payment not, it will be wise to settle and let this case die at page 1.

shiiit happens, it could be a well crafted plan to make you look bad, it could be bank technicalities, hell, it could even be a sohphisticated MITM. who knows.

1 Like

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by Vincent5231: 10:22am On Dec 23, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
Anybody who says "there is no such thing as bad publicity" has never seen this level of publicity before.

you should probably settle this OP, n4$, no need to let this drag out for too long. This kind of allegation can damage your image.
also, i know you might not want to be seen as weak to settle, but the OP has proof to back his statement, so weather you see his payment not, it will be wise to settle and let this case die at page 1.

shiiit happens, it could be a well crafted plan to make you look bad, it could be bank technicalities, hell, it could even be a sohphisticated MITM. who knows.

WORD!!!!

ONCE THIS GETS TO FRONT PAGE WITH ALL THE EVIDENCE PROVIDED BY THE OPP... NAIRA4DOLLAR WOULD BE CONFIRMED SCAM BY D PUBLIC...
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2016
Vincent5231:

[size=16pt]WORD!!!![/size]

ONCE THIS GETS TO FRONT PAGE WITH ALL THE EVIDENCE PROVIDED BY THE OPP... NAIRA4DOLLAR WOULD BE CONFIRMED SCAM BY D PUBLIC...

i hope it doesn't, thats someones means of livelyhood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN’s Suspension Of FX Supply To BDCS Boosts Banks’ Income / Ebute Meta Plank Market On Fire / World Bank Warns CBN Against FX Control, Direct Lending, Subsidy Programmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.