Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me (12429 Views)

David Ovye With Username Davi8d Should Refund Me!!! / Naira4dollar FINALLY FUNDED / Nairaland Pls Help Me Beg Skyebank To Refund Me My Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by Greene66: 10:29am On Dec 23, 2016
enolife2:

Let him try to create fake order ID and I will step up this case

Every person that have Naira4dollar account verify such account with his phone number, residential address with ID cad or PHC before he can use it

so he must to show me Full screen shot of the scammer account details and he will also be the one to provide the scammer because he has verify and know him well before approving his account

You were scammed by someone else not naira dollar. Stop laying false accusation.

How can you order on Facebook? Do you have a verified Naira4Dollar account?Have you ever placed order on the site before? Why should you be ordering on Facebook?

I know your type. It's your type that want to skip the normal process be living you are dealing with the company owner directly meanwhile you get scammed. It's just like sending a guy message on Facebook that you want to buy from junia without visiting junia website to place order yourself. When you get scammed you now hold jumia responsible. Does it make sense? All business should should be done on the site not Facebook. Una no go here. Which company owner or CEO will sit down on Facebook to complete orders when when he when he has when he has a site? And employee staff? You are joking Mr man.
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by Vincent5231: 10:34am On Dec 23, 2016
Greene66:

You were scammed by someone else not naira dollar. Stop laying false accusation.

How can you order on Facebook? Do you have a verified Naira4Dollar account?Have you ever placed order on the site before? Why should you be ordering on Facebook?

I know your type. It's your type that want to skip the normal process be living you are dealing with the company owner directly meanwhile you get scammed. It's just like sending a guy message on Facebook that you want to buy from junia without visiting junia website to place order yourself. When you get scammed you now hold jumia responsible. Does it make sense? All business should should be done on the site not Facebook. Una no go here. Which company owner or CEO will sit down on Facebook to complete orders when when he when he has when he has a site? And employee staff? You are joking Mr man.

Wrong majority of all this online companies has various social media as their customer services. To easily inter relates with their customers.. take a look at www.wasere.com bet9ja and other likes.. so he contacting Nair4dollar on Facebook ain't no crime.. Because he has done it before and his wallet was funded.. and it clearly shows that sunez is an agent of Naira4dollar..
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 10:37am On Dec 23, 2016
am still waiting for Nairan4dollar to come and show me the scammer's details. If he fail to so or fail to refund my money before 2 pm today, No body should blame me of my next action
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by Lordtrillion(m): 10:41am On Dec 23, 2016
enolife2:
am still waiting for Nairan4dollar to come and show me the scammer's details. If he fail to so before 2 pm today, No body should blame me of my next action
Unfortunately, due to their Privacy Policy, i don't think he'll be willing to share that info out in Public.
Its better you both resolve this issue privately.
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by onatisi(m): 10:45am On Dec 23, 2016
Greene66:

And the account paid into doesn't belong to naira4$,abi?? This is simple common sense ,let the accused tell us when the money was claimed and by who.how hard is that for u to understand.all he needs to do is go through his transactions ,see who claimed the money,call the person and verify .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 10:55am On Dec 23, 2016
Greene66:

I can see you are talking like a child. now let me ask you did you see the account number I submitted? who owns that account number?.

Do you also know that Naira4dollar have a full details of his Clint before they can operate any naira4dollar account?

Do you also read that I have contacted the said scammer before, gave him my payment details after I placed other on the site and he fund my btc wallet immediately?

Do you know what is trust in business?

If you don't know what to say kindly keep quite and let reasonable business people talk on this matter

1 Like

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by onatisi(m): 10:56am On Dec 23, 2016
Tabbaz1:

following
If by the end of the day,the situation doesn't change .you may need to update your scammers list.

1 Like

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by dayus444: 11:02am On Dec 23, 2016
Greene66:

What the hell is your problem and where did you come from? Did you read all the comments and screenshots in this thread before jumping on the thread to reply?

Please stop making a fool of yourself here. Go back to page 1 and read carefully down to this page.

The accused is trying to be over-smart. Please mods. Help us push this to frontpage for maximum exposure and let somebody learn a hard lesson.

One day for the thief......

3 Likes

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by FiremanJr(m): 11:04am On Dec 23, 2016
Interesting...to say the least.
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 11:04am On Dec 23, 2016
onatisi:
And the account paid into doesn't belong to naira4$,abi?? This is simple common sense ,let the accused tell us when the money was claimed and by who.how hard is that for u to understand.all he needs to do is go through his transactions ,see who claimed the money,call the person and verify .
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by onatisi(m): 11:21am On Dec 23, 2016
enolife2:

You are very right but not in the case of a scammer or thief. I don't think any company will catch a thief or scammer who scam his customers hide his information from the public

He must to show me the scammer today because he has the scammers detail
I have a hunch and feeling that this issue will lead us to a big online scammer on nairaland and other social media . But naira4dollar is deliberately shielding him

1 Like

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by Tabbaz1: 11:23am On Dec 23, 2016
onatisi:

If by the end of the day,the situation doesn't change .you may need to update your scammers list.

sure boss
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 11:32am On Dec 23, 2016
Lordtrillion:

Unfortunately, due to their Privacy Policy, i don't think he'll be willing to share that info out in Public.
Its better you both resolve this issue privately.

You are very right but not in the case of a scammer or thief. I don't think any company will catch a thief or scammer who scam his customers hide his information from the public

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
Following closely
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by wowmenow: 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
I think onstisi and other small bit coins sellers just want to use the op to create bad impression about naira 4 dollar.

Can you tell gtbank to produce their customers details on nairaland

Nobody is telling the op why he did not buy from the Website

Op you are in Lagos go to police station they will invite him he is only oblige to release his customers info to security agencies not nairaland

1 Like

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by wowmenow: 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
enolife2:
be warn not to do any exchange or transaction with naira4dollar (dot) com or prepare to lose your money to Sunej

Naira4dollar scam me off my hard earn N22,170

I needed to buy urgent bitcoin 17/12/2016, which I contactd him and he said I can transfer to the money to him through mobile transfer on 1

Although there was delay in the transaction but it finally went through 8:37 pm which I told him to refund the money back time to since I have gotten Bitcoin from a friend

6 days now Sunej has not refund my money, he refuse to reply my messages

you have send money to a scammer at your own ignorance

you should be humble enough to ask naira4dollar for the scammers details than for you to come here and try to spoil his business image
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by wowmenow: 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
onatisi:

You are simply quoting what vizboy said,since this debacle started you have avoided answering directly whether the account is urs or u received it . In clear terms now you do admit that THE MONEY DID INDEED ENTER YOUR COMPANY BANK ACCOUNT.
The next question now is where did the money go? You should have a record, because the bank transaction has the name of the person that paid and the amount he paid ,therefore you must be able to locate who claimed the money

why will naira4dollar locate the scammer his he a security agency

Can you ask seun to release the IPs and email addresses of all the nairaland scammers?
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by wowmenow: 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
enolife2:

you are not interested in knowing the scammer you only interested in tarnishing his business image here

if you are interested go to his nearest office with police he will release to you

i believe you get to know about naira4dollar here in nairaland

tell seun to produce his details on nairaland also if you can

op how i wish you are dealing with me i will make sure i sue you for libel
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by wowmenow: 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
onatisi:

I have a hunch and feeling that this issue will lead us to a big online scammer on nairaland and other social media . But naira4dollar is deliberately shielding him

you are only interested in seeign naira4dollar goes down

which organization will release their customers info on public forum like nairaland

if the op his confident enough he should go to the nearest police station
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
wowmenow:
I think onstisi and other small bit coins sellers just want to use the op to create bad impression about naira 4 dollar.

Can you tell gtbank to produce their customers details on nairaland

Nobody is telling the op why he did not buy from the Website

Op you are in Lagos go to police station they will invite him he is only oblige to release his customers info to security agencies not nairaland

Any body or company who know scammer or thief who stole from his customer will never hide such thief from public, if they do they are thief too

Since morning I asked Naira4dollar to trace the scammer account and give me feed back uptill now has not return

This is exactly what is killing Nigeria hiding thieves to steal from others

He will not only release the scammer info, he will also provide the scammer because he has verify the account of the scammer meaning he know him well

1 Like

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
wowmenow:

you are only interested in seeign naira4dollar goes down

which organization will release their customers info on public forum like nairaland

if the op his confident enough he should go to the nearest police station

Is a scammer a customer?
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by shapman: 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
tick tock... time is of the essence here.
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by onatisi(m): 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
shapman:
tick tock... time is of the essence here.
Leave am ,let him be playing smart by using alternate monikers . Time is ticking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
If naira4dollar say he is not the person that scam me. As the owner of the company having access to all his customer's information including order placement. he should have pick the transaction details I submited, trace the person account who use that details to claim the btc. then come here to tell me he has seen the person account who bought btc with that transaction details. then we will then take it from there and get security agent involve to track the scammer.

But if Naira4dollar fail to tell me he has locate the person account who bought btc using the same transaction details I submitted so that we can get security agent involve means he is the one who scam me and try to play smart

Naira4dollar has run away from this threat since 8am which I don't think any company owner who value his business will do knowing that his business is at stake. He would have done everything possible to trace the scammer account

am still waiting for him

2 Likes

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
naira4doll:
Please visit our website www.naira4dollar.com and contact us with your account and payment details for further investigation.

use this transaction Details to tract the scammer account and tell if you have see it, the we will get security agent involved to arrest the scammer

Remarks
:
000013161217141713000034717094 USSD NIP Transfer from : 08088412196 TO FB/SUNEJ GLOBAL VENTURES LTD
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by Abeos(m): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
From what I've read so far, I can conclude that there's more to this case. Naira4dollar might have not scammed the man but would know the person that did it
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by chiefkpokp(m): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
this naira4dollars have different monikers, but all of you, no matter how,were u come in....you have failed already, like onitisi will say, if by end of today, you dont refund that money,or you dont provide the scammer, Ur carrier don die be that. Nobody is interested wether naira4dollars go down or not, what we are interested is justice must take place. And please for people quoting the naira4dollars moniker, make sure you are quoting the name correctly. for those saying the op should go to the police,you and the accuse is 5&6 and beside no one will ever go close to police for this matter,for that small money, we will rubbish that naira4dollars.

1 Like

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by wowmenow: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
chiefkpokp:
this naira4dollars have different monikers, but all of you, no matter how,were u come in....you have failed already, like onitisi will say, if by end of today, you dont refund that money,or you dont provide the scammer, Ur carrier don die be that. Nobody is interested wether naira4dollars go down or not, what we are interested is justice must take place. And please for people quoting the naira4dollars moniker, make sure you are quoting the name correctly. for those saying the op should go to the police,you and the accuse is 5&6 and beside no one will ever go close to police for this matter,for that small money, we will rubbish that naira4dollars.

if you are afraid to go to police station its evident
that you are not sincere with yourself

Trust me if am naira4dollar i will make sure this boy spend Xmas in police cell
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by wowmenow: 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
Abeos:
From what I've read so far, I can conclude that there's more to this case. Naira4dollar might have not scammed the man but would know the person that did it

yes he knows the customer
but he cant share such information on nairaland
if the op is sure he should go to his nearest office than ranting on nairaland

naira4dollar please make sure you arrest him
you have not been to his office to resolve matter
you calling him scammer here
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by wowmenow: 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
enolife2:

use this transaction Details to tract the scammer account and tell if you have see it, the we will get security agent involved to arrest the scammer

Remarks
:
000013161217141713000034717094 USSD NIP Transfer from : 08088412196 TO FB/SUNEJ GLOBAL VENTURES LTD

why not take security agent to any of his office
if you are sure of what you are doing
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by chiefkpokp(m): 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
haha nice one, so u don dey bring naira4dollar leg out small small, and also you don turn to him mouth piece, or na another moniker of naira4dollar be this, You go still tell us today how u take no say naira4dollar no the customer..... Over to you.... 2 of una dey problem so. ur moniker wan begin join naira4dollar for google abi?

wowmenow:

yes he knows the customer
but he cant share such information on nairaland

if the op is sure he should go to his nearest office than ranting on nairaland

naira4dollar please make sure you arrest him
you have not been to his office to resolve matter
you calling him scammer here

2 Likes

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by wowmenow: 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
chiefkpokp:
haha nice one, so u don dey bring naira4dollar leg out small small, and also you don turn to him mouth piece, or na another moniker of naira4dollar be this, You go still tell us today how u take no say naira4dollar no the customer..... Over to you.... 2 of una dey problem so. ur moniker wan begin join naira4dollar for google abi?

i will make sure all this kids who like spoiling people's profile is arrested
if you are confident you and op go to any of his office and see if you will do xmas at home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

World Bank Warns CBN Against FX Control, Direct Lending, Subsidy Programmes / What Are The Requirements For Starting A Newspaper / Disclosure Of Customer BVN Subject To Court Order, CBN Tells Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.