Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me (12419 Views)

David Ovye With Username Davi8d Should Refund Me!!! / Naira4dollar FINALLY FUNDED / Nairaland Pls Help Me Beg Skyebank To Refund Me My Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by chiefkpokp(m): 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
N3600 abi 3600$?

monimekaz:

Frankly speaking and for God's sake ...I sold my bitcoin on Naira4dollar and got paid same day...just like after 4 hours ..thought it wasn't much ..just #3600
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enm(m): 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
Na wa o! thought by now this issue would of been resolved. shake my head.
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by Lakeshizu(m): 5:31am On Dec 28, 2016
The most confusing thing from this drama. angry angry

*The op has done similar transaction with the same method

*N4$ did not deny if truely the op has done a transaction through facebook before now

*Nobody knows the truth sad sad

1 Like

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by onatisi(m): 7:37am On Dec 28, 2016
Lakeshizu:
The most confusing thing from this drama. angry angry

*The op has done similar transaction with the same method

*N4$ did not deny if truely the op has done a transaction through facebook before now

*Nobody knows the truth sad sad
From all indications a very well known fraudster who has been defrauding ppl here on nairaland is a close ally of naira4dollar,that is why he cant reveal the identity of the person to the op,he knows once he does his business is finished. The fraudster everyone is searching for is with naira4dollar. Anyone who keeps on dealing with naira4dollar is a potential victim and is only been setup for the right strike

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 9:02am On Dec 28, 2016
Good morning Nairalander

Naira4dollar has taken the bold step in solving the problem. I will give update immediately the problem has been resolve

thank you all for your support

1 Like

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by folay66(m): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
enolife2:
Good morning Nairalander

Naira4dollar has taken the bold step in solving the problem. I will give update immediately the problem has been resolve

thank you all for your support

What of his name you have spoilt?

1 Like

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by Smartlife(m): 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
folay66:

My brother no name was spoilt here. A good company who is serious with their customer disatisfaction. Would have acted faster to resolve this issue. But I guess he just allowed this damage to reach this extent. Leave the ops jare. It's high time this exchangers start treating their customers with ultmost concern.

1 Like

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
folay66:

If you were in my shoe you would have done worst. Imagine you have a problem, take it to one of the company office for solution but was given unproductive responds.
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by onatisi(m): 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
enolife2:

If you were in my shoe you would have done worst. Imagine you have a problem, take it to one of the company office for solution but was given unproductive responds.
He realized late that a good name is better than gold and silver
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by Tabbaz1: 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
onatisi:

He realized late that a good name is better than gold and silver

So sorry I lost track of this case. Has naira4dollar do the needful?
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by seribroo56(m): 11:11am On Jan 30, 2017
naira4doll:

Please email us the details support@sunej.com
I bought bitcoins from your website On saturday evening and uptill now I have not been funded
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by seribroo56(m): 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
seribroo56:
I bought bitcoins from your website On saturday evening and uptill now I have not been funded
received it already
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by seribroo56(m): 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
naira4doll:

received it already
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by kinxlink(m): 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
naira4doll:

Hello,
I made some transaction of almost $10 on your site early this month, some days later you confirmed my payment and made me known that my transaction has been processed....but when I checked my Bitcoins wallet, the amount I bought from you doesn't reflect on my account, then I went back to your site I copied the batch no of the transaction.
I contact my bitcoins wallet customer support and ask them to help me traced the batch no may be there is any transaction made to my account and they replied me that the batch no had no history on my account.
Have you contact on whatsapp....no reply
Sent you an emaill..... Is all to no veil.
Please reply ASAP cos I need my money.

Transaction ID: 100453251
Batch no: e6ab6b06de7808d62e6661c7be6bb3bcdc256b9052 bd7ea8292d024f9c57a54e

CC:
Puskin
Dominique
Tabbaz
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by naira4doll(m): 11:26am On Feb 09, 2017
kinxlink:
Hello,
I made some transaction of almost $10 on your site early this month, some days later you confirmed my payment and made me known that my transaction has been processed....but when I checked my Bitcoins wallet, the amount I bought from you doesn't reflect on my account, then I went back to your site I copied the batch no of the transaction.
I contact my bitcoins wallet customer support and ask them to help me traced the batch no may be there is any transaction made to my account and they replied me that the batch no had no history on my account.
Have you contact on whatsapp....no reply
Sent you an emaill..... Is all to no veil.
Please reply ASAP cos I need my money.

Transaction ID: 100453251
Batch no: e6ab6b06de7808d62e6661c7be6bb3bcdc256b9052 bd7ea8292d024f9c57a54e

CC:
Puskin
Dominique
Tabbaz

This happens with bitcoin when transactions get purged. When u contacted us, you were funded and this is your hash. https://blockchain.info/tx/2c1fb090bfe1d4059866ccc4f406e96bd8c097b93eb0bdb31b4a0935b134cf2e

Why are Nigerians always fast to tarnish Nigerian businesses and yet still complain of bad economy?
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by kinxlink(m): 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
naira4doll:

This happens with bitcoin when transactions get purged. When u contacted us, you were funded and this is your hash. https://blockchain.info/tx/2c1fb090bfe1d4059866ccc4f406e96bd8c097b93eb0bdb31b4a0935b134cf2e

Why are Nigerians always fast to tarnish Nigerian businesses and yet still complain of bad economy?
when I called you up, why didn't you show respond?......when you knew the transaction get purged, why didn't you re-fund me back or you are waiting for me to forget it since you have provided a wrong batch code....you funded me now. And you were saying rubbish....abeg kindly swerve.

1 Like

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by vickylala239: 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
wowmenow:

their must be records of all there customers he said it in his previous post the op should be humble and go to his office and resolve it.

than coming to Nairaland and calling him scam

the op made mistake and make business with a scammer he should stop posting rubbish here to tarnish the image of naira4dollar

i will be very sad if sunej did not arrest the op and using him as scape goat for all those who likes tarnishing people image online

He should go to office so that you guys kill him a bury him There...

What is settlement, is it not to refund his cash or btc..

He should waste his tp to their office and get killed Abi.....

Open neva near their office,they should settle it here period..
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by vickylala239: 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
wowmenow:

onatisi and the op dont know tarnishing people image is a big crime

they did not read about a blogger that will be going to jail next week https://www.nairaland.com/3535368/otedola-vs-naijagistlive-kiran-jyoti

he will be shocked what will come on him i believe naira4dollar have his bank account his easy to track the op

Then naria4dollar Will need to jail us all..

Cuz we are all bhind him...

If naria4dollar is not scam,why not pay him his money..

Naria4dollar is scam period
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by gkbiz2(m): 10:34am On Feb 12, 2017
Naira4dollar's business needs to improve, especially his terms and conditions. They are not favourable to Nigerians.
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
Naira4dollar has refund me the sum of N22,170.
Thank you all for your support
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by dontro(m): 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nawaaooo...
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by virus05(m): 8:54am On Jun 17, 2017
These guys are damn slow in funding. Ah! Abeg which koret exchanger naija get?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN’s Suspension Of FX Supply To BDCS Boosts Banks’ Income / Ebute Meta Plank Market On Fire / World Bank Warns CBN Against FX Control, Direct Lending, Subsidy Programmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.