Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

The Misconception About Virginity For Female Athletes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Misconception About Virginity For Female Athletes. (1078 Views)

Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules / 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Misconception About Virginity For Female Athletes. by Yishah(f): 8:06am On Dec 22, 2016

A virgin is someone who has not had sex. So what confuses me is why people worry about females doing sports.
I am an athlete and a Taekwondo student, and i stretch everytime i begin training. It pisses me off to hear people say words like 'don't deflower yourself' or 'you are no longer virgin'.
Please, the absence or tearing of the hymen during sports does not mean you are not a virgin.
Re: The Misconception About Virginity For Female Athletes. by bitchcrafts: 9:22am On Dec 22, 2016
Yishah:

A virgin is someone who has not had sex. So what confuses me is why people worry about females doing sports.
I am an athlete and a Taekwondo student, and i stretch everytime i begin training. It pisses me off to hear people say words like 'don't deflower yourself' or 'you are no longer virgin'.
Please, the absence or tearing of the hymen during sports does not mean you are not a virgin.
Let me coman put only the head inside to verify your claims then ...
Re: The Misconception About Virginity For Female Athletes. by FvckShiT(m): 9:27am On Dec 22, 2016
as long as u get fúcked by somtin..u aint no bloody fúcking virgin
Re: The Misconception About Virginity For Female Athletes. by pennytrate: 9:32am On Dec 22, 2016
[I]→How u a virgin when life fuucks u hard angry °↫ [/i]
Re: The Misconception About Virginity For Female Athletes. by Yishah(f): 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Let me coman put only the head inside to verify your claims then ...

The way i go beat you ehn...you go see stars. Onye ara.
Re: The Misconception About Virginity For Female Athletes. by bitchcrafts: 1:52am On Dec 23, 2016
Yishah:

The way i go beat you ehn...you go see stars. Onye ara.
grin cheesy grin I don't mind wink so far I'm still gonna get the head in their, Trust me, I won't move
Re: The Misconception About Virginity For Female Athletes. by Fidelismaria: 1:59am On Dec 23, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: The Misconception About Virginity For Female Athletes. by harffie(m): 2:06am On Dec 23, 2016
Lol, crazy
Re: The Misconception About Virginity For Female Athletes. by Yishah(f): 8:13am On Dec 23, 2016
bitchcrafts:
grin cheesy grin I don't mind wink so far I'm still gonna get the head in their, Trust me, I won't move

Shaking my butt. I like your positive attitude sha. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Jarvis An AI Designed By Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg (pictures And Videos) / Virgin And Kiss / He Was Expecting An Apple Watch For His Birthday. But, Got Something Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.