Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,657 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Bureau De Change Operators React To Elimination Of Parallel Market - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bureau De Change Operators React To Elimination Of Parallel Market (18415 Views)

FOREX: FG Orders CBN To Abolish Parallel Market - Leadership / DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid / DSS Raids Bureau De Change Operators In Abuja & Lagos, Forces Dollar Down To 400 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Bureau De Change Operators React To Elimination Of Parallel Market by Omooba77: 8:33am On Dec 24, 2016
smada13:

I don't have to defend any government as I'm not part of them, my job have to do with providing financial services for business people especially on the island (lagos), businesses started taking a downward slope since the month I mentioned and the last government compounded it together with the pipeline bombings. I still maintain my position that the bureau de change guys are the problem of our economy, knowing those that run that section, it's only a northerner that can break that change, which is why I'm thumbing up the decision of this government.

https://www.nairaland.com/3536102/forex-scarcity-naira-may-hit

Oga please check the above;hope you understand what I say about law of economics now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download / Motorcycles (Okadas) Banned Nationally From December 31, 2011? / Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.