Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie (20644 Views)

JANUARY 14th 2017 : The Official Thread / MMM: Why Those Waiting For January 14th Will Be Disappointed / MMM Just Outlined New Methods To It’s Participants Against January 14th 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by tafrica(m): 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
MMM Palava.
Isn't it better these people have a link to their forum on their website?
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by permanentgrace(m): 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
Basalt:
Seeing the rate at which people are cancelling their large amount GH orders and making small amount GH orders, its a necessary measure. The created GH orders have been locked in the system. That is why you shall see "pending withdrawal" when you check your mavro.

We have all been previously informed of the new model in which GH limits would be set, and immediately GH reaches this limit, no one would be able to GH for that day.

Kindly exercise patience everyone. MMM can only get better

Is this why the GH board disappeared from PO?
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by manofguts: 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ezegozie:

Well, you have a good suggestion.
Guiders suggested recommitment during yesterdays meeting.
I hope some dramatic changes were made on guiders benefits, wc has been a HUGE OVERHEAD on d community. Since MMM is not an investment platform, d miriads of benefits, bonuses, and commissions from donors would HEAVILY depleat cash flow,

Please we need an urgent intervention in this respect to retain d somewhat shaky reputation characterised by some faulty restart.

Pls accept d symbol of my hat removed to thank u for the great efforts in seeing d scheme alive
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by SmartGate(m): 9:31am On Jan 19, 2017
I can categorically tell you that the panic by mmm members is now widespread. You need to see what's happening on Twitter and what mmm members are all saying. I won't blame them bcus even me that have never been shaken is beginning to have a second thought about the scheme' survival, and already kicked off my plan B. Truth be told, the mmm ideology is a very good one but a lot of mistakes was done which should be corrected immediately for the scheme to stand a chance. I don't even know if the suggestions of guilders are even considered for implementation on the system. If it is, then please relate these suggestions at your next meeting.

1. All participants with confirmed mavro to GH should be made to PH 50% of their confirmed mavro, then the PH should be matched quickly to start paying others. Once PH is paid and confirmed, the participant can immediately GH old mavro while waiting for the new mavro to be matured for GH as well.

2. If the suggestion above does not work for those with huge funds in the system for instance people with 1m and above who can't afford to PH 50% which will be another 500k, then those people can PH any amount and be allowed to GH 200% of the PHed amount from their old mavro. For instance, if you have 1m in the system already, clearly it Wil be too risky to tell someone to PH 500k again to get back the previous 1m. In this case, you PH any amount of your choice. So if you PH 100k for instance, once paid and confirmed, the member can GH 200k from the old mavro, while the new mavro is locked for a month. With this, money will be back to the system and in two months, you can get back your old mavris and even start GHing your new mavro.

3. Recommitement should be enforced on the new mavro to keep people coming back to the system.

4. The idea of crediting mavros on Tuesdays and Thursdays should be scrapped and instead mavro should grow at the rate of 1% daily for 30days after which, mavro stops growing. This will reduce the Tuesdays and Thursdays pressure.

5. Many people are calling for the total disbandment of guilders, well, I don't really know exactly how much guilders earn, I believe every platforms need leaders but their bonuses should be reduced and they should be made to re PH 50% anything they GH.

If these simple measures are put in place, the system will gradually get back on its feet in a short time and people's trust will be regained again in the system, and everything will normalise again.

Truth be told, the freezing in December was not really necessary after seeing the outcome of the unfreezing. People would have just be made to GH only a percentage of their money instead of the outright freezing.

Let's not be decieved with "there are still pending PH to be matched" most of the account with those PH don't have mavro to GH in them, and as such may decline to make payment once matched and they have nothing to lose.

For those shouting for their money, most people are not willing to pay due to the fear of the unknown, but if the above measures are put in place, people will pay and the system will come back to life again.

If mmm does not act urgently, then I fear that the system will die a natural death caused only by their December freezing decision.

That is my humble submission.

CC : Basalt, Ezegozie

1 Like

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by leksgcfr(m): 9:46am On Jan 19, 2017
Nice suggestions you have there.

I strongly doubt mmm will bounce back.

The break really battered the system and the small ph and subsequent removal of the GH request from the dashboard dealt a heavy blow.

Those at the CRO, Support and Twitter handle lack adequate communication dept.

MMM might have survived in many other climes, but, here, it should have read Nigerians before adopting or jettisoning any policy.

I advise participants to move on and pretend nothing happened. If the system survived this crises, fine. If not, live definitely must continue.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by peeps4u: 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hello @ Ezegozie, Please what can I do? I keep getting daliy GH limit exceeded. please note that i have no pending GH request and I have sued several browsers, still no change.
Thanks
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by jd1986(m): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ezegozie:
/b]
I need you as my Guider,send me ur contact details. grin grin
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by jd1986(m): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
peeps4u:
Hello @ Ezegozie, Please what can I do? I keep getting daliy GH limit exceeded. please note that i have no pending GH request and I have sued several browsers, still no change.
Thanks
Try it by midnight...1am to 5am grin
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by peeps4u: 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
jd1986:

Try it by midnight...1am to 5am grin

Did you seriously experience such and was that what you did?
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by jd1986(m): 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
peeps4u:

Did you seriously experience such and was that what you did?
Yes broff... Waiting to get paid... M so happy grin grin
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by peeps4u: 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
jd1986:

Yes broff... Waiting to get paid... M so happy grin grin

Thanks.

Is there anything like GH-limit?
I have close to 200k in there, thinking i GH in batches?
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by btaliat(m): 7:37am On Jan 28, 2017
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by nnemak(m): 9:34am On Feb 10, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Marros are still frozen for 3 Months.

1 Like

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by emerich(m): 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
MMM is back for real, massive matching of my GH order, Istandwithmmm.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by peeps4u: 12:00am On Feb 18, 2017
emerich:
MMM is back for real, massive matching of my GH order, Istandwithmmm.

Please, is it 2017 mavros?
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Besto(m): 9:33am On Feb 18, 2017
peeps4u:

yes
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by peeps4u: 10:21am On Feb 18, 2017
Besto:

yes

Please like what percentage of your current PH was freed to you out of your 2016 mavros?
Also, was your 2016 mavro released immediately you PH or how long did it take after your PH to free some of your 2016 mavros?

Thanks
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by emerich(m): 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
peeps4u:

Yes it is, never knew I was even match until I started seeing some funny alerts dropping in, even the lady that defaulted was promptly blocked and other participant immediately matched to pay, MMM is gradually bouncing back, still loves MMM more than any other scheme despite having huge amounts locked in the system.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by emerich(m): 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
Alerts just dropped now, MMM is back, haters go and die, MMM still got my heart, my first love. Tnx for making my weekend. Just PH wld re PH a week later. Together we rule our world.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by oosea(m): 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
Setting up your Bitcoin Income is SIMPLE!

You decide how much you want to invest and make your deposit!

You can get started with just $1 so you don't have to risk everything to see if it's for you!

You get 0.25% per hour X 24 hours= 6% DAILY Interest.

Double your deposit in 20 days!

Over 41,500 members

Then simply login to link below, & make deposit

http:///2lKEeAk
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by peeps4u: 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
emerich:
Alerts just dropped now, MMM is back, haters go and die, MMM still got my heart, my first love. Tnx for making my weekend. Just PH wld re PH a week later. Together we rule our world.

That is good to hear. Please did you PH before part of your 2016 mavros were freed, if you did, like how much of your PH was freed to you from your 2016 mavros.
Also, did it take 2 weeks after PH before your 2016 mavros were freed.

I will appreciate you and Besto to answer these questions.

I have a large sum locked down with 2016 mavros, so I want to have an idea of how much PH will help free certain part of them.
I will surely PH next week, so I am asking as much info as I need, hence my inquisition.
Thanks and God bless
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by jd1986(m): 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
peeps4u:

That is good to hear. Please did you PH before part of your 2016 mavros were freed, if you did, like how much of your PH was freed to you from your 2016 mavros.

I have a large sum locked down with 2016 mavros, so I want to have an idea of how much PH will help free certain part of them.
I will surely PH next week, so I am asking as much info as I need, hence my inquisition.
Thanks and God bless

See answer

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by emerich(m): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
peeps4u:

Thanks and God bless
It was just my 2017 was available for withdrawal, just re PHed again to see if part of my huge sum I.e 2016 mavros wld be freed for withdrawal, 1 love bro.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by peeps4u: 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
emerich:

It was just my 2017 was available for withdrawal, just re PHed again to see if part of my huge sum I.e 2016 mavros wld be freed for withdrawal, 1 love bro.

Thanks, God bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus / Stock Performance From 2000/2003 To Date / Beware Of Wonder Banks, CBN Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.