Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie (20651 Views)

JANUARY 14th 2017 : The Official Thread / MMM: Why Those Waiting For January 14th Will Be Disappointed / MMM Just Outlined New Methods To It’s Participants Against January 14th 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:53am On Dec 23, 2016
Ezegozie:
Please let us STOP listening to media.
They say all these things to draw traffic to their site.
It's not true.

Evidence that shows MMM has not crashed

1. MMM website is still available and you can still login without any glitch. If MMM has a bad intention, they will bring down their website.

2. Even when you PH now, you will still not going to be matched till January.
If they are really gone or desperate for money, they will match your immediately you place PH order in other to defraud you. But in this case, you are told to wait till January which means we are on holiday to resume on January.

3. Your mavro still grows, and new guider are being trained
pls wen in January exactly might I be matched? cos I jez ph dis mornin
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Basalt(m): 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
Billyonaire:

Take this scam elsewhere. What does it take to code some website and integrate a relational database with values and attributes. The fact that the idiots are depositing money into your accounts and you are using other people's money to pay them doesnt mean you should be emboldened to advertise this scam here.

Why are you this daft and dumb?
Just answer me please

3 Likes

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by LANDOS4RE4: 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
lardo4u@gmail.com,dosulanre@yahoo.com
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by firstlady4(f): 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 7:56am On Jan 06, 2017
*January 2017:*

1.Our Month of Mavro Unfrozen!

2.Our Month of total recovery of Frozen Mavros

3.Our Month of restoration of confidence to Ph/ Gh continuously

4. A Month of sorrow *for those who mock you* because your mavro was frozen. They said "MMM has crashed!"Your money is gone!" "I pity you!

5. The month of disappointment for those who expected MMM never to resume Ph/Gh as promised.

6. The month of Biggest frustration for your enemies who expected you to have committed suicide because they think MMM has gone for ever!

2017....Our year of prosperities and pleasant surprises!
*Happy New Year...Mavrodians!*

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 7:58am On Jan 06, 2017
Summary of today's Guider's meeting with Andrew

1. Call centre is very important and reduces the work of support staff
2. New model will address fake POP and non-confirmation of Order
3. On the issue of fighting multiple accounts, the use of BVN was suggested which was unanimously rejected. The Head of CRO Mr. Andrew attested that BVN can only be verified by Nigerian banks, so there is no way support can verify BVN. Kudos to Head of CRO.
5. SMS code was unanimously agreed to be sent to registered phone numbers on the PO when GHing
6. What are the expectations of members?
Everyone expecting to see a stronger and more sustainable community from 14th January. GH commences same day.
7. The new model would be switched on by next week.

God bless mmm
Together we change the world

GOOD MORNING ALL
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 7:59am On Jan 06, 2017
Sorry, I travelled for the xtmas and new year, I am now fully back
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
Meeting update by Mr Andrew 8th January 2017

* Don't forget about d promo tasks in your po, also don't forget about d change of guider button on your po. Ordinary participants only can make use of it to move under 10+ and 100+ guiders.

* Mavros btc is not yet on in Nigeria and we will give you more detail about it in d nearest future.

* about the new model programmers are working to implement it and on Wednesday you get more information about it.

* issue of fake pop and moratorium will be resolved faster and you will see it.

* on the 14th of January mavros will be unfrozen because programmers are sure of implementing it by d deadline. You will see the information about it on your po because I don't want to give a contrary information.

* I believe you people seeing new development on your po lately back to back.

* thank you so much, we will overcome no doubt. I'm very grateful to you people.

2 Likes

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by obyrich(m): 7:40am On Jan 09, 2017
Thanks OP. I have a current case of non confirmation of funds reception pending since around 14th December. I have written to CRO severally. I have also contacted the recipient's guider all to no avail. Please what's the way forward.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 8:09am On Jan 09, 2017
obyrich:
Thanks OP. I have a current case of non confirmation of funds reception pending since around 14th December. I have written to CRO severally. I have also contacted the recipient's guider all to no avail. Please what's the way forward.

Issue of fake POP demands patience.
But hope you clicked on payment not received button?
And secondly, has CRO ever instructed you on what to do?
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 8:11am On Jan 09, 2017
Normally, they will tell you to post Bank statement (stamped)

Hope you have done that?
If yes, then wait for action from CRO
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by obyrich(m): 8:23am On Jan 09, 2017
Ezegozie:

Issue of fake POP demands patience.
But hope you clicked on payment not received button?
And secondly, has CRO ever instructed you on what to do?
Which one is payment and receive button? No instruction yet. They replied me once in Russian language. Next was that the ticket has been closed. Just nothing to address the issue.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by silvernus0: 8:45am On Jan 09, 2017
Hello Guider GOZIE

Guiders have benefited from MMM community and should be at the fore front of the program

if we have 20,000 guiders in Nigeria as quoted

I think MMM should implement a policy that all guiders must PH 100,000k on the commencement in January or else their structure will remain inactive till they PH 100k.

This will mean 100,000 x 20,000 guiders=2,000,000,000 that is 2 billion naira will be injected to stabilize the GH apart from the pending PH orders and upcoming PH orders

Please send this message to your meeting participants .

2 Likes

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 10:32am On Jan 09, 2017
silvernus0:
Hello Guider GOZIE

Guiders have benefited from MMM community and should be at the fore front of the program

if we have 20,000 guiders in Nigeria as quoted

I think MMM should implement a policy that all guiders must PH 100,000k on the commencement in January or else their structure will remain inactive till they PH 100k.

This will mean 100,000 x 20,000 guiders=2,000,000,000 that is 2 billion naira will be injected to stabilize the GH apart from the pending PH orders and upcoming PH orders

Please send this message to your meeting participants .

Guiders are actively providing help.
I am still very fresh as a guider with only 210 DOWNLINES.
In short I have not even withdrawn any leader bonus before accounts were frozen on 12th December.
Not only that, I have two series of PH frozen which is 300,000 in total.

But guess what?
On 14th December, I still went ahead and placed a PH of 200k.
That picture I posted here, the person that placed a PH order of 4m naira is also a guider.

When I hear participants complaining that guiders don't PH, I laugh because I know it's not true
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by silvernus0: 10:37am On Jan 09, 2017
Ezegozie:

Guiders are actively providing help.
I am still very fresh as a guider with only 210 DOWNLINES.
In short I have not even withdrawn any leader bonus before accounts were frozen on 12th December.
Not only that, I have two series of PH frozen which is 300,000 in total.

But guess what?
On 14th December, I still went ahead and placed a PH of 200k.
That picture I posted here, the person that placed a PH order of 4m naira is also a guider.

That is this January All guiders should be made to PH same if they have not done any , if all of you do their will be more money in the system,

from January and they will be serious with their downliners
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 10:56am On Jan 09, 2017
obyrich:
Which one is payment and receive button? No instruction yet. They replied me once in Russian language. Next was that the ticket has been closed. Just nothing to address the issue.

Bros you wrote to support which is not necessary.
Writing to support on issue of fake POP is a waste of time.
That's why it's good to have a good guider that will always be advising you on what to do.

Write to CRO via that chat box which serves as the conference chat between the sender,receiver and CRO.
But note that CRO normally takes time to respond because of so many fake POP issues they have
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by obyrich(m): 11:41am On Jan 09, 2017
Ezegozie:

Bros you wrote to support which is not necessary.
Writing to support on issue of fake POP is a waste of time.
That's why it's good to have a good guider that will always be advising you on what to do.

Write to CRO via that chat box which serves as the conference chat between the sender,receiver and CRO.
But note that CRO normally takes time to respond because of so many fake POP issues they have
That was the first thing I did. I wrote to CRO via the chatbox. I equally uploaded the teller there. They requested for account statement to be uploaded within 72hrs of which the recepient has failed to do. The Yellow question mark is still there.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Basalt(m): 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2017

2 Likes

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by supereagle(m): 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
somez:
Even the media knows the truth.
They know MMM is bouncing back.
I pray ooo

1 Like

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
Basalt:
@ Gozie

Hope you will continue like this when MMM resumes on 14th?

Lol. My dear. I have been sending bulk SMS to my downlines since November which was the month I become a guider.
So sending bulk SMS is part of me.

Anytime THERE is an important information, all my downlines usually gets SMS from me.
Whenever you are matched to provide help, you get SMS from me.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Chriswazo(m): 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ezegozie:

Lol. My dear. I have been sending bulk SMS to my downlines since November which was the month I become a guider.

Anytime THERE is an important information, all my downlines usually gets SMS from me.

Don't worry once we resume you will see how I roll

Hello sir, good day, after reading this your thread, i have developed interest to join MMM when it resumes and hopes to be under you, but my concern now is that my brother is already using my bank account in one of his multi registration for his selfish gains, please how do i resolve it or is it a must to register with a virgin account?
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Chriswazo(m): 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ezegozie:
Good day ladies and gentlemen.
Today, I feel like writing this to everyone to know what actually happened and to know why you should not pay attention to media misconception.

Before I go straight to the point, I will like to bring to your notice that even banks adopt some measures to currently reduce excessive withdrawal this Christmas period.
1. In many banks now, so many ATM machines are not loaded, this is intentionally done to regulate excessive withdrawal and frustrate people to Wait.
2 Some banks bluntly place a withdraw limit to 200,000
And ATM withdrawal limit to #20,000.
If banks who don't give you any interest can regulate excessive withdrawal this period, then why not MMM that gives you 30% every 30days?

Tine Investment has also stopped withdrawal for this year to resume on 16th January and still nobody heard about it, so why all these panic and noise about MMM?
That's apart.

I will post the outcome of our meeting shortly and also post an evidence that people are still providing help as of 16th the picture was taken despite freezing of account on 13th

Hmmmmm, a friend of mine just informed me about tine investment network and their promo that is ongoing now til 15 Jan, i was already planning to pay in to their system by tomorrow before i saw this your info about them. My friend never said that to me and he even received his payment on 29the Dec after about 3 weeks delay.. Am kind of discouraged now, will you advise me to still proceed with the payment sir?
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
Chriswazo:

Hello sir, good day, after reading this your thread, i have developed interest to join MMM when it resumes and hopes to be under you, but my concern now is that my brother is already using my bank account in one of his multi registration for his selfish gains, please how do i resolve it or is it a must to register with a virgin account?

Did he inform you before using your account details to create MMM account?
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
Chriswazo:

Hmmmmm, a friend of mine just informed me about tine investment network and their promo that is ongoing now til 15 Jan, i was already planning to pay in to their system by tomorrow before i saw this your info about them. My friend never said that to me and he even received his payment on 29the Dec after about 3 weeks delay.. Am kind of discouraged now, will you advise me to still proceed with the payment sir?

Well, you are the only person to take decision concerning that.
My junior brother is in tineinvestment and just like I said earlier, their withdrawal was suspended on December last year and it's said to resume on16th January.
The payment your friend received on December 29th was ordered in November 2016, ask him, he will tell you that was when he made the order unless he created the account within the promo period.
My brother told me that fresh withdrawal order will be made available starting from 16th January 2017.
I am not discouraging you by any means but be aware that tineinvestment operates with central account where all their participants are mandated to pay in the money unlike MMM that does not have a central account.

As for advising you, I am not in the right condition to advise you on tineinvestment, I am a guider in MMM and I only know much about MMM

1 Like

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Chriswazo(m): 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ezegozie:

Did he inform you before using your account details to create MMM account?

No he didn't o, it was until i started receiving alerts from unknown sources that he called to brief me o, he is my snr bro and already knows my acct info though he used my nickname for the MMM opening. Can i still re-register and get the registration bonus with it?
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Chriswazo(m): 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ezegozie:

Well, you are the only person to take decision concerning that.
My junior brother is in tineinvestment and just like I said earlier, their withdrawal was suspended on December last year and it's said to resume on16th January.
The payment your friend received on December 29th was ordered in November 2016, ask him, he will tell you that was when he made the order unless he created the account within the promo period.
My brother told me that fresh withdrawal order will be made available starting from 16th January 2017.
I am not discouraging you by any means but be aware that tineinvestment operates with central account where all their participants are mandated to pay in the money unlike MMM that does not have a central account.

As for advising you, I am not in the right condition to advise you on tineinvestment, I am a guider in MMM and I only know much about MMM

okay sir, but the fact the boast of their registration with Nigeria govt will checkmate their anomalies and also with their addresses, you can at least monitor their agents. They also boast of being in existence since 2008 thereabout, anyway thanks for your advise, i will go ahead and try them out.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
Chriswazo:

No he didn't o, it was until i started receiving alerts from unknown sources that he called to brief me o, he is my snr bro and already knows my acct info though he used my nickname for the MMM opening. Can i still re-register and get the registration bonus with it?

If you register in MMM with the same account number, you will be placed on moratorium.
Your brother knows that, hence the reason he used your account to create another MMM account.

This is what you will do
Dialogue is the best thing you need in this situation.
Probably he has some frozen mavro in that account, so tell him that once the mavro is released and withdrawn that you will take over the account, he will hand it over to you on agreement.
But give him the notice now and hear from him so that everything will not come unexpectedly
Then you change the number (change of number does not lead to moratorium) and the account become yours. so simple.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by ThatIgboBoy: 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ezegozie:

Don't worry once we resume you will see how I roll

I might just make u my guider.

U seem to be reachable by ur downliners.

I need ur mail and ur number bro
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
Chriswazo:

okay sir, but the fact the boast of their registration with Nigeria govt will checkmate their anomalies and also with their addresses, you can at least monitor their agents. They also boast of being in existence since 2008 [/b]thereabout, anyway thanks for your advise, i will go ahead and try them out.

My brother, every business is risky in one way or the other.
Just have a proper thought and take the bull by the horn if your spirit accepts it, nevertheless, I will like to address some of the points you listed.

1.[b] boast of their registration with Nigeria govt will checkmate their anomalies

Is their any evidence you can lay hand on that truly shows that they registered with Nigerian government?
Secondly, even if they are registered with Nigerian government, its possible that they can still fold. Most early banks that registered with Nigerian government still folded and no compensation was granted to the victims.
So registering with Nigerian government does not make it a bank, and again you need to see the evidence that shows that they truly registered with Nigeria government before you believe totally.
And the interest is so high that Nigeria financial department cant assure its sustainability. In otherwords, its HYIP which involves a central account and hence not free from risks.

2.also with their addresses,you can at least monitor their agents
Tineinvestment openly says, no refund of money after payment of which you agreed before investment, which means they cant refund you after you have made the payment.
The agents are just like we guiders in MMM, they are not the owners of tineinvestment and therefore monitoring them is otiose and ineffective.

MMM will tell you to provide help with your spare money, I think you should heed to that advice in this case.

3. They also boast of being in existence since 2008
Again have you verified this?
Are you really sure they started since 2008?
inasmuch as older financial institutions command more trust, you should also know that anything can still happen anytime, anyday. So dont expect everything to always move as smooth as you are told.

i will go ahead and try them out
This is your decisive part.
But just note that no business is without a risk.

My advice. Dont see it as a bank where you store your money, if you must invest, then invest only what you can afford to lose
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Chriswazo(m): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ezegozie:

My brother, every business is risky in one way or the other.
Just have a proper thought and take the bull by the horn if your spirit accepts it, nevertheless, I will like to address some of the points you listed.

1. boast of their registration with Nigeria govt will checkmate their anomalies
Is their any evidence you can lay hand on that truly shows that they registered with Nigerian government?
Secondly, even if they are registered with Nigerian government, its possible that they can still fold. Most early banks that registered with Nigerian government still folded and no compensation was granted to the victims.
So registering with Nigerian government does not make it a bank, and again you need to see the evidence that shows that they truly registered with Nigeria government before you believe totally.
And the interest is so high that Nigeria financial department cant assure its sustainability. In otherwords, its HYIP which involves a central account and hence not free from risks.

2.also with their addresses,you can at least monitor their agents
Tineinvestment openly says, no refund of money after payment of which you agreed before investment, which means they cant refund you after you have made the payment.
The agents are just like we guiders in MMM, they are not the owners of tineinvestment and therefore monitoring them is otiose and ineffective.

MMM will tell you to provide help with your spare money, I think you should heed to that advice in this case.

3. They also boast of being in existence since 2008
Again have you verified this?
Are you really sure they started since 2008?
inasmuch as older financial institutions command more trust, you should also know that anything can still happen anytime, anyday. So dont expect everything to always move as smooth as you are told.

i will go ahead and try them out
This is your decisive part.
But just note that no business is without a risk.

My advice. Dont see it as a bank where you store your money, if you must invest, then invest only what you can afford to lose

thank you sir for the candid assessment, i will invest with caution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus / Stock Performance From 2000/2003 To Date / Beware Of Wonder Banks, CBN Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.