Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie (20650 Views)

JANUARY 14th 2017 : The Official Thread / MMM: Why Those Waiting For January 14th Will Be Disappointed / MMM Just Outlined New Methods To It’s Participants Against January 14th 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Basalt(m): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
emerich:

Bros you are a very unpredictable and unreliable fellow, now canvassing for the return of MMM come January, while in your earlier post around August when you haven't become a guider then, you predicted MMM is going to crash soon and very volatile, how do you expect your down lines whom must have laid their hands on such a post to take you serious, I have never doubted MMM coming back but I preach the truth, invest ur spare cash or rather your profits after rolling over. Try and be optimistic in a scheme you believed in at all times. My 1 cent though.

I personally know the OP, and believe me, he is reliable and totally opposite of what you accused him of.
Why not post a link where he said that MMM will crash or forever remain dumb.
You just sound like a fool.
And remember you said AUGUST, I doubt if he said it, but even if he did, that period is long enough for someone to repent.
You sound so bitter and frustrated.

1 Like

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Zane2point4(m): 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
Greatzeus:
If guilders outrageous bonuses are not regulated,even if MMM comes back in January, its just a matter of time before what happened this December happens again.
People are Providing help,someone keeps getting help daily without PH,just because he is a guilder.
Its either they reduce guilders bonuses or scrab it totally. Let us get bonus from our direct down lines only. Besides most guilders are more than useless,they off their phones,ignore calls and when they pick,and you complain about their down lines who is to pay or confirm you,they will say " what do you want me to do" " stop disturbing me" etc.
They want the bonuses, but don't want to be disturbed,if you don't want to be disturbed then don't be a guilder. You want to eat your cake and have it. Most guilders are opportunists and fraudulent.

Thank God you observed. Very non challent people, one will only tell you to write to support.

1 Like

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by emerich(m): 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
Basalt:

I personally know the OP, and believe me, he is reliable and totally opposite of what you accused him of.
And remember you said AUGUST, I doubt if he said it, but even if he did, that period is long enough for someone to repent.
Basalt, or whatever you call urself! Did u just say bitter or frustrated? I laugh at ur ignorance, at a grateful soul, at God's faithfulness, I know if u know me personally u wouldn't have said what u said, am not accusing the op unjustly, he made mention of Time investment being on freeze mode in his earlier post so out of curiosity I googled it n was redirected to an earlier post about time investment here on nairaland where he predicting the likely crash of MMM as opposed Time investment, am sure you haven't made as much money than I in this scheme, so why are you so pained, do get a life hater and allow the Op to speak for himself next time.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by emerich(m): 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
Basalt:

Basalt, or whatever you call urself! Did u just say bitter or frustrated? I laugh at ur ignorance, am a grateful soul at God's faithfulness, I know if u know me personally u wouldn't have said what u said, am not accusing the op unjustly, he made mention of Tine investment being on freeze mode in his earlier post so out of curiosity I googled it n was redirected to an earlier post about tine investment here on nairaland where he predicted the likely crash of MMM as opposed Tine investment, am sure you haven't made as much money than I in this scheme, so why are you so pained, do get a life hater and allow the Op to speak for himself next time.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Basalt(m): 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
emerich:

Basalt, or whatever you call urself! Did u just say bitter or frustrated? I laugh at ur ignorance, am a grateful soul at God's faithfulness, I know if u know me personally u wouldn't have said what u said, am not accusing the op unjustly, he made mention of Tine investment being on freeze mode in his earlier post so out of curiosity I googled it n was redirected to an earlier post about tine investment here on nairaland where he predicted the likely crash of MMM as opposed Tine investment, am sure you haven't made as much money than I in this scheme, so why are you so pained, do get a life hater and allow the Op to speak for himself next time.

I really have no time to waste with a man who is frustrated and embittered.
Maybe you carry all your money put for MMM, Hahahahahahahaha.
Just pray it comes back on January if not, Oyo is your state.
frustrated soul
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by jydolikz(m): 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
The truth is, most people that are optimistic about the return of MMM are waiting to GH and never PH. they are trying to lure JJC into MMM for their selfish interest. They know very well that people will be scared to PH and thereby making it impossible for them to GH.
I can bet that 99% of people who have their money trapped this December will never return the money to MMM once they were able to get the funds out.
So I don't blame those saying MMM has not crashed, it's the best thing they can say for now, at least to lure more mugun into system in order to recover their money and run. So I greet you all, WELL DONE.

3 Likes

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by emerich(m): 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
Basalt:

I really have no time to waste with a man who is frustrated and embittered.
Maybe you carry all your money put for MMM, Hahahahahahahaha.
Just pray it comes back on January if not, Oyo is your state.
frustrated soul
Look at who is talking, between the two of us who sounded frustrated and confused, you are so dumb, you are the biggest fool I hv met on this forum, replying someone else's quote, jobless fellow, get a life bro, I won't waste my time replying you thus further.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Stanley187(m): 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
emerich:

Look at who is talking, between the two of us who sounded frustrated and confused, you are so dumb, you are the biggest fool I hv met on this forum, replying someone else's quote, jobless fellow, get a life bro, I won't waste my time replying you thus further.

Lmao, very funny. Guys e don do pls grin grin

1 Like

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Basalt(m): 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
emerich:

If I knew your dad before he banged your mum, I would have given him a condom.
You are just a nuisance here.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by emerich(m): 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
Basalt:

If I knew your dad before he banged your mum, I would have given him a condom.
You are just a nuisance here.
God bless you.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Basalt(m): 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
emerich:

God bless you.

And you too Mr frustrated.
May God release your frozen mavros, atleast it will reduce your frustration
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Tonynelson(m): 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
emerich:

Lol, where is ur mavro going to?, Ur mavro hasn't gotten to it's released date yet, it would definitely grow when it's due.

Lolz I just saw that mistake now going.. Chaii auto correct self.. Tnx bro
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Miles300: 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lol flimzy excuse , banks don't av suffice to funds cos of the current economic recession , in any economic recession globally banks suffer , and wat makes MMM thinks 50% profit is sustainable , even if it comes back in Jan before 6months MMM will be over .. Hate it or not , 50% returns is not sustainable
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Basalt(m): 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
Miles300:
Lol flimzy excuse , banks don't av suffice to funds cos of the current economic recession , in any economic recession globally banks suffer , and wat makes MMM thinks 50% profit is sustainable , even if it comes back in Jan before 6months MMM will be over .. Hate it or not , 50% returns is not sustainable

You are 100% ignorant of MMM.
Is it poverty that is blindfolding your eyes abi you are naturally not good in research?
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Miles300: 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
Basalt:

You are 100% ignorant of MMM.
Is it poverty that is blindfolding your eyes abi you are naturally not good in research?
Offcourse I expected such response from people like u , I guess it's the same poverty that made u join MMM to alleviate your life , u think say na everybody wey comment for nairaland poor like u ?

3 Likes

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by stanogb(m): 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
Miles300:
Offcourse I expected such response from people like u , I guess it's the same poverty that made u join MMM to alleviate your life , u think say na everybody wey comment for nairaland poor like u ?
Sorry sir, 50 % is for bitcoin while 30% is for cash.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Miles300: 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
stanogb:
Sorry sir, 50 % is for bitcoin while 30% is for cash.
that's how make things clear , not by been rude ... Sorry for my rude response .. Compliments !
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Aremu01(m): 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
Basalt:

If I knew your dad before he banged your mum, I would have given him a condom. You are just a nuisance here.
Chai... U no nice o... See finishing...
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Basalt(m): 12:50am On Dec 23, 2016
Miles300:
that's how make things clear , not by been rude ... Sorry for my rude response .. Compliments !

Wretched man with poor mentality.
Atleast MMM turned me to a millionaire.
But out of your coward lifestyle, you are still as wretched as you were because you could not take risk.
Get well soon.

January, we shall start from where we stopped.
anyone that will talk trash here will get bashed
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by vision2050: 1:38am On Dec 23, 2016
Greatzeus:
If guilders outrageous bonuses are not regulated,even if MMM comes back in January, its just a matter of time before what happened this December happens again.
People are Providing help,someone keeps getting help daily without PH,just because he is a guilder.
Its either they reduce guilders bonuses or scrab it totally. Let us get bonus from our direct down lines only. Besides most guilders are more than useless,they off their phones,ignore calls and when they pick,and you complain about their down lines who is to pay or confirm you,they will say " what do you want me to do" " stop disturbing me" etc.
They want the bonuses, but don't want to be disturbed,if you don't want to be disturbed then don't be a guilder. You want to eat your cake and have it. Most guilders are opportunists and fraudulent.
you said it all. wetin dem dey guide? bonuses attached to guider is too outrageous.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Miles300: 8:26am On Dec 23, 2016
Basalt:

But out of your coward lifestyle, you are still as wretched as you were because you could not take risk.
Get well soon.

sorry oga wetin make u be millionaire , na for mouth or wetin ...

1 Like

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Miles300: 8:28am On Dec 23, 2016
Basalt:

Get well soon.

MMM don give u small change u don dey shout millionaire , so poverty kidnapp u before ? Na people wey poverty done rape dey make mouth like u ... U are still not productive in anyway oga ...

2 Likes

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Lavendra(f): 9:53am On Dec 23, 2016
Ezegozie:
We should stop all these panic, when they try to frighten you, don't listen to them.
The best time to PH is now, I have already placed my own order since 14th.

Remember, they are jealous when you smile at the banks every month.
Most of these people laughing at you will still beg you to register them when we bounce back on January.

Note, what happened in South Africa was a RESTART and can't in anyway be compared to Nigeria. What MMM Nigeria did is a form of regulation to avoid pause mode. And South Africa is still back to their feet even after experiencing a RESTART

please I also PH on the 20th, when do you think I'll be marched?
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Basalt(m): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2016
Lavendra:

please I also PH on the 20th, when do you think I'll be marched?

Everything starts on 14th January, MMM is on holiday now and even if you place a PH order, you wont be matched.

I placed a PH order of 400,000 around 16th or thereabout even when my 600,000 is still frozen because I believe so much in the system and have no doubt we are coming back on January.
MMM changed my life from broke to sufficiency

Lets just be patient, together we will change the world

5 Likes

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Basalt(m): 10:29am On Dec 23, 2016
At this point, we all need to PH. Now is the best time to PH because

1. Your money grows in your pocket
2. You are not going to be marched till January
3. It will make everybody to get 100% of their money on January, the truth is If nobody places PH order, MMM will crash and we all lose frozen mavros and those who didnt benefit much will cry, hahahahahahahha

So you can see, when you place a PH order, you are helping yourself otherwise we all lose frozen mavros and start afresh.
No amount is too small, even #20,000 is big enough, me don hammer from MMM o o o o, I just want people to get all their money back and we cant do that if nobody places a PH order now.
PH_20K+

Guider Gozie, you are needed here, feed us with the latest updates

2 Likes

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Vincent41(m): 11:08am On Dec 23, 2016
Gbengazzee:
MMM still giving hope. Am looking forward to that special day in January, 2017. This is Nigeria where most things that would have affected and sink other countries, to Nigeria is nothing.What will happen is unpredictable. You might be expecting a total collapse of the scheme only to see it bounce back again.

in nigeria everything happens ooooo
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Vincent41(m): 11:09am On Dec 23, 2016
bobochem:
my father was barred from withdrawing more than 50k for Skye bank ystday

lozzz...good one..i wish he never gets paid..all hatters of MMM are seeing the side effect naaaa
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Shugadpuna: 11:11am On Dec 23, 2016
Guys, normally I would never do this but I swear, who miss this one miss everything. There is a whatsapp version of MMM that's paying MEGA this December and its growing and very healthy. I just got 100k from 50k,
I was skeptical at first but then I joined, observed and decided to give it a try. Mind y'all, I gain nothing if u join o, this is not a referral link, just a whatsapp group invite and I am not a group admin. Just felt I should let y'all know and if anyone is interested, feel free to PM me for d link

*HELPING HANDS*

Helping hand is a mutual group that was formed mainly to help each other by providing help amongst ourselves.

It works this way :
▶ You make an interest to provide help (ph) by commenting with == *name / phone number / bank name / amount*

▶ Then u get marched with someone to pay to. After confirmation of payment by the person u paid to, you will be automatically added to the gH list to get help immediately.

▶ You get help of 100% of what you provided. That is, two people would pay the amount you ph, for you to gh 100%

WE have three categories. Choose the one that suits you.

Ph 10,000 = gh #20,000
Ph 20,000 = gh #40,000
Ph 50,000 = gh #100,000

---------------------NOTE---------------------
*pls don't request to ph if you know you won't be able to pay quickly.*

*It's based on first come, first served.*

*ph today and gh tomorrow . No delay.*

These are the payment confirmations for this morning... Risk takers... Lets go make this Christmas money grin grin grin

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 23, 2016
Ezegozie:
evidence that MMM South Africa has not crashed as said by media

http://m.rsa-mmm.co/testimonials/

Take this scam elsewhere. What does it take to code some website and integrate a relational database with values and attributes. The fact that the idiots are depositing money into your accounts and you are using other people's money to pay them doesnt mean you should be emboldened to advertise this scam here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus / Stock Performance From 2000/2003 To Date / Beware Of Wonder Banks, CBN Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.