Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) (12885 Views)

Official First Pictures From Nairaland Beach Party ( Pictures ) / See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) by ccffwx: 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
Very childish and unnecessary. Who are these feminists of yours? And are they the ones who said the men would pay #3,000? It is a painful thing when men don't focus on serious issues that show that they are responsible and on top. Very painful.
Re: Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) by AngelsAndStars(m): 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
ccffwx:
Very childish and unnecessary. Who are these feminists of yours? And are they the ones who said the men would pay #3,000? It is a painful thing when men don't focus on serious issues that show that they are responsible and on top. Very painful.
rubbish talk.

move along. mi o raye tie.

3 Likes

Re: Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) by BrooklynTheBully: 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
prettythicksme:
U wan see curve abi?dont experit,i am like handfan.

cheesy grin

Chei, pretty I'm done picturing how you'll look in that bikini.... May God continue to bless you if you carry that package come, Pretty!!! cheesy
Re: Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) by automatix: 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
am a working class dude.

my point is mainly channeled to the little rats that scream feminism. anyways, nairaland is fun for me. I do not take it too seriously but when I see hypocrisy displayed online or offline I speak out.

that's just me. thanks boss

Okay cool. Sometimes you got to over look somethings na. You see how the ladies are attacking u? They like being pampered lol. Just tell 5 of them that you will pay their 2k and watch how you would become and instance sensation grin

1 Like

Re: Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) by Berbierklaus(f): 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
the organisers have chosen to ignore me.

almost all the girls have ridicule my attempt to call out partiality.

I shouldn't have expected something better from kids, my bad.

this thread will stand as reminder of when justice was by-passed by people of both gender.

and any serious minded dude should not bother to attend such a party that would be full of treacherous and little boys in big bodies.... k
Hey,lemme help explain the little I know about parties of this nature.

I'm sure you are aware that Nigerians are very conservative in nature? especially the ladies,no one wants to be seen as a bad girl,so as not to reduce the chances of getting a good husband, therefore ladies always avoid parties and social gatherings. The purpose of the organizers making the fee a little different for the ladies is to encourage them to turn up, unless you are okay with seeing only your fellow guys at the party,I remember my time as an SUG social director,entrance into any party venue is FREE for ladies.

Now you trying to bring in "feminism" into this party trend is so uncalled for and also shows how ignorant you are on feminism,you really don't seem to understand the concept.
A feminist say no to domestic violence,outdated treatment of women, rape etc and you think she is fighting to be a man?
I'm sure if they had made the price same for ladies,some gentlemen will still say it should have been free. The ladies willing to attend this party can actually afford whatever amount stated,they didn't ask for it to be reduced,the organizers saw it as a wise thing to do,so please relax and enjoy the party or don't attend its not a most.
Irony of this is that most ladies will have their fee paid for them by men like you.

PS,I'm not in Lag,and not attending the party wink

2 Likes

Re: Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) by AngelsAndStars(m): 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
automatix:

Okay cool. Sometimes you got to over look somethings na. You see how the ladies are attacking u? They like being pampered lol. Just tell 5 of them that you will pay their 2k and watch how you would become and instance sensation grin
I know. but these sets here on nairaland are the ones always firming feminism.... I don't think I would want to associate with such treacherous low lives...

too bad the guys take it lightly

1 Like

Re: Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) by izzou(m): 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
After all this noise and ginger, na only like 20 people go come the party angry

I get choir practice cool,if not I would have come to see my only crush on nairaland
Re: Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) by AngelsAndStars(m): 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Hey,lemme help explain the little I know about parties of this nature.

I'm sure you are aware that Nigerians are very conservative in nature? especially the ladies,no one wants to be seen as a bad girl,so as not to reduce the chances of getting a good husband, therefore ladies always avoid parties and social gatherings. The purpose of the organizers making the fee a little different for the ladies is to encourage them to turn up, unless you are okay with seeing only your fellow guys at the party,I remember my time as an SUG social director,entrance into any party venue is FREE for ladies.

Now you trying to bring in "feminism" into this party trend is so uncalled for and also shows how ignorant you are on feminism,you really don't seem to understand the concept.
A feminist say no to domestic violence,outdated treatment of women, rape etc and you think she is fighting to be a man?
I'm sure if they had made the price same for ladies,some gentlemen will still say it should have been free. The ladies willing to attend this party can actually afford whatever amount stated,they didn't ask for it to be reduced,the organizers saw it as a wise thing to do,so please relax and enjoy the party or don't attend its not a most.
Irony of this is that most ladies will have their fee paid for them by men like you.

PS,I'm not in Lag,and not attending the party wink
men like me? don't say that because you don't know me.

I really don't want to talk much on feminism here so I'll let this pass, perhaps some other day.

thanks anyways,

1 Like

Re: Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) by jeff1607(m): 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
FEMINISM AND EQUALITY TWO DIFFERENT THINGS ABI?
Re: Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) by zicoraads: 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
We no go gree make anyone come spoil our parry...our highly anticipated parry tongue
Re: Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
[b]wether they like it or not the party will hold.. hit like if u believe the party will hold[/b]
Re: Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) by AngelsAndStars(m): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
zicoraads:
We no go gree make anyone come spoil our parry...our highly anticipated parry tongue
no one wants to spoil your parry...
Re: Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) by lilmax(m): 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
no I am not....

this clearly shows the so called "feminists" are just too lame. am trying to make real guys know the caliber of girls they'd meet at the beach party.

a bro got a bro's back...
grin
Re: Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
yes baba shebi u go show na[b][/b]
zicoraads:
Re: Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) by Berbierklaus(f): 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
men like me? don't say that because you don't know me.

I really don't want to talk much on feminism here so I'll let this pass, perhaps some other day.

thanks anyways,
Bringing feminism into it in the first place is irrelevant sir!

You are most welcome smiley
Re: Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) by AngelsAndStars(m): 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Bringing feminism into it in the first place is irrelevant sir!

You are most welcome smiley

it is not irrelevant. please don't get me started again.

take your time there.. bye

2 Likes

Re: Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
Berbierklaus's are u also in for the party
Re: Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) by Berbierklaus(f): 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
it is not irrelevant. please don't get me started again.

take your time there.. bye
LOL!!grin
He is temperamental cheesycheesy

bye wink
Re: Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) by Berbierklaus(f): 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
Berbierklaus's are u also in for the party
Nah
Re: Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) by Dreyl(m): 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ivyy are you coming cool
Re: Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) by itunesgiftcard(m): 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
no one should think I don't like the idea of a party oh.

I just don't like partiality... why would guys pay higher than girls?

it's not fair

Cause we nairalander guys have not seen girls before....
grin grin grin
Re: Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) by itunesgiftcard(m): 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
automatix:

No they must pay by themselves or find a maga that would...
grin grin grin
Re: Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) by Masonic(m): 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
sweettease:
*covers face*

grin grin

I loved this part of the movie grin
Re: Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) by AngelsAndStars(m): 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
itunesgiftcard:

Cause we nairalander guys have not seen girls before.... grin grin grin
Lolz. could turn out true though.
Re: Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) by teamv: 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
i think couples should be 5k
Re: Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) by teamv: 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
party way girls no plenty pass no dey make sense reduce the price for ladies to 1.5k
Re: Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) by AngelsAndStars(m): 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
teamv:
party way girls no plenty pass no dey make sense reduce the price for ladies to 1.5k
whaz all these

1 Like

Re: Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
I am not cool with it.

and yes I have to bring in feminism because it's going to stink real bad when y'all troop down to gender thread and scream equality.
have you people no dignity? no shame? give yourself some respect.
All this because of 1k? Are you kidding me? What if its now free for the ladies,you will have our head?

Since you've said you wont be coming,why giving yourself headache about it? Moreover its not the ladies fault,i don't think any of us came up to ask for it to be made that way so why are you attacking them? Mr man,let those that will be going bother about the fee. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) by ObioratheBully: 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
I wish I was in Lagos, I for come see all these primary school kids wey dy form working class for Nairaland..

That's if their parents will allow them to leave the house..
Re: Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) by CplusJason: 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
I pray that this forth coming assignation will not bring a huge and very destructive conflict afterwards.

I wish the organisers and participants the very best.
Re: Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) by NLbeachparty: 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
ObioratheBully:
I wish I was in Lagos, I for come see all these primary school kids wey dy form working class for Nairaland..

This comment is uncalled for, but you are entitled to your opinion
Re: Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) by Laveda(f): 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
ObioratheBully:

grin I wish same.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Often Do You Masturbate? Please Be Honest. / Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan / Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.