Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria (4489 Views)

Biafra: A Microcosm Of The Zoo / A Microcosm Of Nigeria At Present - Ojo To Ro S'ewuro Lo Ro S'ireke / Nairaland Politics Section As As Microcosm Of The Nigerian Society By Garri (x7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by sjeezy8: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2009
Beaf:

I thought this yeye foul mouthed girl had been banned for life? angry
You're always seeing things that don't exist, or never happened. When did I call anybody a fool? [size=14pt]Ode![/size]. Here I am laughing at you! grin grin grin grin grin

The things you don't like are being said here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-350999.0.html#msg4910926
^^^ isoko worri hel is dat? cool
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Beaf: 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2009
sjeezy8:

^^^ isoko worri hel is dat? cool

How do you think Isoko and Urhobo people feel when you say such stupid things. Don't you have any sense? Were you actually born retarded?
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by naliakar: 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2009
Nairaland is very inclusive of other nationalities. Just go through the threads and realize how active members of other groups are on topics that mention, even tangentially, their countries. I am willing to bet that a Quater of Nairalanders are Ghanaians. So it is a microcosm of Africa and the world realty with a heavy diabolical dose of Nigerians going by the unflattering characteristics that the poster deemed appropriate to spew out in the first post.

One thing I know for sure, is that nairaland is highly interactive, friendly and informative with lots of intelligent stuff
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by whiteroses(f): 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2009
how about some of us that doesnt really care and came to chillax. read jokes and pick on people nko, wish category be that lol
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Hanoobaba(m): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2009
[B] Attention to all of you who consider yourselves as grazers: [/B]
It has come to my notice that some nomadic and pastural Nairalanders are indulging themselves in the unwholesome practice of overgrazing, which may lead to forum erosion and infertility. I will therefore urge you to please contribute your quota and not just sit around to laugh at other people's posts and classify active posters into stupid categories.
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Libido(m): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2009
i may be a realist
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by mellow(m): 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2009
What thing I know for sure is that we need everyone of the categories here in
NL and also in Nigeria. If there is no wise then who will teach the foolish and if
there is no foolish who will the wise teach? We need every character we can get
to make the world go round. Remember some mothers do have them. So which
ever you belong, you are welcome.
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Chuks84(m): 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2009
Me i'm still trying to wrap my head around the word: 'microcosm'. see grammer o. what does it mean. and besides naijababe should have added the Jobless: people who have nothing better to do within their time, therefore starting threads that dont make sense. i think thats where the poster fits into. but i admire her intellect though, and her writing ability.
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by babaa2: 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2009
you can do whatever ,,,,,,,,,vindication! grin grin grin grin grin cry cry
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by RiffRaff: 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2009
i think i am a Ignorant Idiot!!!!
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by babyme(f): 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2009
@ poster cant believe u could look at a whole nairaland which i adore by the way(and i'm being honest)and find nothing postive bout the people . . . . anyways still think its a masterpiece. . . .donno y people are always so negetive . . . it kills the vibe
i really love nairaland and the people they are funny and not cos theyre ignorant or dumb . . .just cos thier funny . .u dont have to give excuses theyre funny cos theyre funny. . . . .i wish people can be more positive about what nigerians do . . . .all these complaining and negetive energy is kinding kinda old and irritating, undecided
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by whiteroses(f): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2009
babyme:

@ poster cant believe u could look at a whole nairaland which i adore by the way(and i'm being honest)and find nothing postive bout the people . . . . anyways still think its a masterpiece. . . .donno y people are always so negetive  . . . it kills the vibe
i really love nairaland and the people they are funny and not cos theyre ignorant or dumb  . . .just cos thier funny  . .u dont have to give excuses theyre funny cos theyre funny. . . .  .i wish people can be more positive about what nigerians do . . . .all these complaining and negetive energy is kinding kinda old and irritating,  undecided

haba e no hard now, she missed the category of the pessimistic where she belongs, bad belle, they never find anything positive anywhere lol
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Bongoman1: 11:04am On Nov 22, 2009
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2009
i am lafin my ass out here!!!!!!!! babes ur opinion is strictly ur opinion n notin more!!!!ur poinion whether stupid,factual or comic as notin 2 do wen reality stares u in d face,4 gudness sakes dis is "internet" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by mamagee3(f): 2:05am On Nov 25, 2009
Who is busting this grammar here? grin grin
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by stede(m): 5:59am On Nov 25, 2009
shocked grin
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by davidif: 6:39am On Jun 02, 2010
There is one important group of people on nairaland that is being ignored and overlooked. . .

The Schizos - People with Multiple personality disorders and hence have accounts that mimic either The Ethnicists or The Faithfuls or The Fanatics or The Elites or The Ignorants or The Realists or The Grazers or The Idiots

Yes oooooooo.
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by suxes2005(m): 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2010
i wish i can speak enough grammar
where do i fit in? grammarless

SHALOM
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by martinosi: 11:24am On Nov 25, 2010
naijababe:

I think I'm probably a grazer  wink

Hmmm is that so? and what r you doing in Aberdeen if i may ask

Are u a "Kings College Student" up there

Are your a Foriegn Student there or were you Born In Scotland

If you are a foriegn student and you are paying one of the below fee's
i guess that makes you an elitist by your definition

Foreign Student Course Area's
University Of Aberdeen

1 Overseas students, arts-based    
    £9,500    or    N2,280,000 a year

2 Overseas  students, science-based    
£11,800    or   N2,832,000 a year

3 Overseas students, clinical medicine   
£23,625 or N5,670,000 a year
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2010
^^^^  grin grin grin. Me elitist?! If you say so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Six Count Charge Against Sylva / Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance / Campaign Poster Of Mr Ibu 4president Flood d Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.