Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria (4490 Views)

Biafra: A Microcosm Of The Zoo / A Microcosm Of Nigeria At Present - Ojo To Ro S'ewuro Lo Ro S'ireke / Nairaland Politics Section As As Microcosm Of The Nigerian Society By Garri (x7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2009
@ No2
and they are ?
Ajanlekoko's response suggested I should maybe add the pretenders
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by vangogh: 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2009
Beaf:

A very obvious coward grin grin grin

Another vindication!
You may not know this, you belong to the first group subset a and b. Hope you fix yourself, and don't think I'll
join issue with you. Remember I am a grazer.
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2009
I am not trying to prove anything (you are currently supplying the proofs one way or the other).
It really is simple, if you contribute more, we would know where you really stand. Among those who make few contributions are wise people, intelligent people, fools, idiots etc. So why should those terms apply only to those who contribute to NL?

Judge yourself. Would you fall into any of these groups?

The Idiots - The fuddyduddies who provide even greater comedy than the Ignorants.
or

The fanatics - very similar to the ethnicists, every thread degenerates into a religious fisticuff. A lot of these people I personally find irritating
or

The Ignorants - These people provide the comedy I alluded to ealier, some of them believe that grammar equals intelligence and when backed to corner will resort to insults. All most all the time everything to them is either black or white, you'll have a hard time having a sensible conversation with them and for this group common sense is not common
Feel free to put me where you think I belong since you already have an opinion or are forming one already
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Beaf: 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2009
vangogh:

Another vindication!
You may not know this, you belong to the first group subset a and b. Hope you fix yourself, and don't think I'll
join issue with you. Remember I am a grazer.

Yeah, your brain is full of grass. grin grin grin
You call someone who is not religious a "faithful"? Wow!
Not speaking (call it "grazing"wink doesn't hide certain deficiencies. . . A quiet but stupid person is still stupid.
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Beaf: 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2009
naijababe:

Feel free to put me where you think I belong since you already have an opinion or are forming one already

My dear, that is not my purpose. All I am telling you is that what you are doing is a mistake and not very wise.

Avoid derogatory language, unless it is necessary. The words below are all yours (some are very ill-advised):

1) The Ostriches
a) Ethnicists
b) Faithfuls
c) The fanatics
d) Elites
2) The Ignorants
3) The realists
4) The Grazers
5) The Idiots - The fuddyduddies
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by vangogh: 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2009
Beaf:

Yeah, your brain is full of grass. grin grin grin
You call someone who is not religious a "faithful". Wow! Not speaking (call it "grazing"wink doesn't hide certain deficiencies. . .

It is amazing how one person's observation will elicit so much wrath from you. It speaks volume to your
temperament.  You can simply agree or disagree with her observation. Like I said earlier, I will not join issue with you.
This is my last response to you.
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2009
@ Beaf
As I said before this is simply an opinion and, as far as I can see you are not shy to dispense with your opinions either. U either agree, disagree or stand aside.
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Beaf: 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2009
vangogh:

It is amazing how one person's observation will elicit so much wrath from you. It speaks volume to your
temperament. You can simply agree or disagree with her observation. Like I said earlier, I will not join issue with you.
This is my last response to you.

Wrath?
Where have I expressed any wrath on this thread? Ehn, you "grazer"?
Or is it because I put down your cowardly attempt to stab in the dark?

Grazing must do a lot of damage to the mind.
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Beaf: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2009
naijababe:

@ Beaf
As I said before this is simply an opinion and, as far as I can see you are not shy to dispense with your opinions either. U either agree, disagree or stand aside.

I never stand aside. I am forthright with my opinions, I'm no "grazer".

It is wrong to start a thread with derogatory terms and sweeping statements on your fellow forum users.
If you feel strongly enough about someones behaviour, the right thing to do is tackle them there and then, it isn't opening an oblique thread.
Keep away from sweeping statements.
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2009
I never stand aside. I am forthright with my opinions, I'm no "grazer".
Good for you but I don't bother because most times conversing with certain types of people is an absolute waste of my time because our views are that divergent so I just dont bother. You on the other hand have the energy which is commendable
It is wrong to start a thread with derogatory terms and sweeping statements on your fellow forum users.
Are you honestly telling me that u have not used a term some else will consider derogatory on another user?
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Beaf: 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2009
naijababe:

Good for you but I don't bother because most times conversing with certain types of people is an absolute waste of my time because our views are that divergent so I just dont bother. You on the other hand have the energy which is commendable

Are you honestly telling me that u have not used a term some else will consider derogatory on another user?

. . .Never out of the blue and never dragging others in with sweeping statements. That said, I am no saint; but then, I can own up to my errors.

Come on, lets hug and move on smiley. Welcome to NL proper.
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by AjanleKoko: 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2009
This one has also degenerated into a dogfight.
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2009
Examples

SJjeezy8 is an elite
Becomrich is a deliberate Ignorant
The poster is an denial (Nigerians that are probably all of the above) grin
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2009
Where is the category for multiple personalities, perverts, repressed minds, randomants and the rest.
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2009
This one has also degenerated into a dogfight.

Bros abeg no punish me o, na Beaf cause eferitin  grin

Never out of the blue and never dragging others in with sweeping statements. That said, I am no saint; but then, I can own up to my errors.

Come on, lets hug and move on . Welcome to NL proper.
grin grin grin grin grin grin. I can't believe you man, were u baiting me or something? Just so you know I don't get all knotted up about cyber space (hugs Beaf back and agrees to move on)
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2009
A new type of nairlander has seemed to evolve though: the diaspora hater e.g walakolobo
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2009
The poster is an denial (Nigerians that are probably all of the above) 

I  don tire, I call myself siddon look person you say I'm in denial. How are am in denial? I really am curious
A new type of nairlander has seemed to evolve though: the diaspora hater e.g walakolobo
Maybe somebody in diaspora snatched his babe?
Where is the category for multiple personalities, perverts, repressed minds, randomants and the rest.
Dude you are on your own there. This is not psych 101
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by chika98: 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2009
NL is a true representation of Nigeria. You have the tribalists, the idiots, the uneducated walking around in posh clothes and the very witty. Some of the arguments that go on here are pretty daft if you ask me and unwarranted!
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by SEFAGO(m): 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2009
2) The Ignorants - These people provide the comedy I alluded to ealier, some of them believe that grammar equals intelligence and when backed to corner will resort to insults. All most all the time everything to them is either black or white, you'll have a hard time having a sensible conversation with them and for this group common sense is not common

yayy, representing strong. All my fellow ignorants should assemble her too, let us represent strong. Don't make other groups beat us too
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by SEFAGO(m): 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2009
NL is a true representation of Nigeria. You have the tribalists, the idiots, the uneducated walking around in posh clothes and the very witty. Some of the arguments that go on here are pretty daft if you ask me and unwarranted!

Glad you are a big fan of gandhi. Your post personified one of your citiques.
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2009
yayy, representing strong. All my fellow ignorants should assemble her too, let us represent strong. Don't make other groups beat us too

U drank too much of your kai kai today sefago grin grin
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2009
naijababe:

I  don tire, I call myself siddon look person you say I'm in denial. How are am in denial? I really am curious

No body on nairaland with an account is siddon look.

naijababe:

Dude you are on your own there. This is not psych 101

Well I certainly can't tell by your analysis.
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by chika98: 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2009
SEFAGO:

Glad you are a big fan of gandhi. Your post personified one of your citiques.

Happy that you are here to point things out. How smart
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2009
I predict that this is going to be a looooooong thread.
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by SEFAGO(m): 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2009
ezeagu, abeg join my group you know where you belong, dont run away. Can you call Beaf too? We have to stay strong in the midst of other opposition. I know you are not a tribalist so you are in the same category with me
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by SEFAGO(m): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2009
U drank too much of your kai kai today sefago

I am very well aware of what i do on nairaland (aka look for trouble where I can find it grin)- everyone should too.
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2009
Which group? Let me tell you the thread starter missed out a group and that group is called ezeagu.
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by SEFAGO(m): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2009
thats just semantics- you know that is a synonmy for ignorant group, abeg join- if we lost, my vexxing no go small
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Beaf: 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2009
SEFAGO:

ezeagu, abeg join my group you know where you belong, dont run away. Can you call Beaf too? We have to stay strong in the midst of other opposition. I know you are not a tribalist so you are in the same category with me

shocked shocked shocked
Abeg, forget my name angry. Your group ke! Homo is a jailable crime in 9ja.
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2009
SEFAGO:

thats just semantics- you know that is a synonmy for ignorant group, abeg join- if we lost, my vexxing no go small

I am not in your group, I have my own. It is called ezeagu! BE GONE IGNORANT!
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2009
Beaf:

shocked shocked shocked
Abeg, forget my name angry. Your group ke! Homo is a jailable crime in 9ja.

Being a Homo Sapien? No wonder people are dying everywhere in the country!
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by SEFAGO(m): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2009
Abeg, forget my name . Your group ke! Homo is a jailable crime in 9ja.

I dont live in nigeria. Good, you have now officially joined the group.

Being a Homo Sapien? No wonder people are dying everywhere in the country!

you see, of all of us you have the highest qualifications to join the ignorant group

Ignorant group- 3 people strong

I now have to recruit becomrich

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? / Forgive Major Hamza Al-mustapha? / El-Rufai Has No Regrets For Abuja Demolitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.