Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria (4488 Views)

Biafra: A Microcosm Of The Zoo / A Microcosm Of Nigeria At Present - Ojo To Ro S'ewuro Lo Ro S'ireke / Nairaland Politics Section As As Microcosm Of The Nigerian Society By Garri (x7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2009
SEFAGO:

you see, of all of us you have the highest qualifications to join the ignorant group

Ignorant group- 3 people strong

I now have to recruit becomrich

I'm sorry, do not compute.
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2009
As a true democrat I will add 2 other categories for the pleasure of Ajanlekoko, No2Atheism & Ezeagu tongue
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by SEFAGO(m): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2009
As a true democrat I will add 2 other categories for the pleasure of Ajanlekoko, No2Atheism & Ezeagu

Thats not fair now everyone would want their category. i want a new category for myself too, i am still thinking of what it should be called though tongue
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Beaf: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2009
ezeagu:

Being a Homo Sapien? No wonder people are dying everywhere in the country!

No, by calling oneself female while hankering after lovely female butt. . . That kain homo will land Sefago for krenk for 9ja! grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Beaf: 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2009
SEFAGO:

Thats not fair now everyone would want their category. i want a new category for myself too, i am still thinking of what it should be called though tongue

Easy. . . Call it "transgendered". embarassed
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2009
Thats not fair now everyone would want their category. i want a new category for myself too, i am still thinking of what it should be called though

I told u, u drank too much of your kai kai today. Next time chillax small eh but u r right sha so no new categories to be added, decision therefore annulled.
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by SEFAGO(m): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2009
Next time chillax small eh but no u r right sha so no categories to be added

africans have a very interesting concept of democracy

Call it "transgendered
kiss
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2009
africans have a very interesting concept of democracy
Ofcourse now, shebi our democrats dey exhibit dictatorial tendencies from time to time.
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by bawomolo(m): 1:19am On Nov 18, 2009
this would turn into a popularity contest.
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2009
@ topic

Big Mouths: they are Trouble's bestfriends
Psychos: sometimes they are also schyzos. Their favorite activity: stalking.
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by spikedcylinder: 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2009
Who says one's number of posts should affect a person's view of nairaland? Sorry but that's a tad ignorant.
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by sjeezy8: 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2009
nope cause in Naija MOST people are minding their business and tryin to make money.
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2009
Who says one's number of posts should affect a person's view of nairaland? Sorry but that's a tad ignorant.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Beaf will be here soon to come and give u serious beef, me I no dey o
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by spikedcylinder: 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2009
Lol. Oh ok, I await. cheesy
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Radiant(f): 11:38pm On Nov 18, 2009
Everyone here makes NL what it is! While some find it annoying others think it's fun! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Every country/people have got their diversity. It's not a Nigerian thing. cheesy
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Beaf: 12:05am On Nov 19, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Lol. Oh ok, I await. cheesy

I've put the dogs away. Don't find my trouble. cheesy

However, I will encourage anybody who has something to say about Nigeria (or whatever) to come forward and say it, instead of holding back and condemning those who manage to speak up.
Nobody dey bite anybody and if dem bite you, bite dem back! cool
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Megadeals: 7:17am On Nov 19, 2009
What would be the purpose of this website if we all reason alike? There will be no realists or morons or idiots or even grazers. Well, unless we've been transformed to a herd of sheep and spend all day agreeing with each other and grazing the lush green pastures of Obudu.
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by spikedcylinder: 8:05am On Nov 19, 2009
Beaf:

I've put the dogs away. Don't find my trouble. cheesy

However, I will encourage anybody who has something to say about Nigeria (or whatever) to come forward and say it, instead of holding back and condemning those who manage to speak up.
Nobody dey bite anybody and if dem bite you, bite dem back! cool

I wasn't looking for trouble of any kind, was just saying what I observed from the thread. I was actually ignorant as to who made the statement.
However, if you want to trade words on totally different grounds, I dey. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by simplychic(f): 9:06am On Nov 19, 2009
@Beaf
I will continue to preach morality to you until you change,how come you cannot say a sentence without calling someone a fool,dont you think you are the fool here when you start seeing everyone around you as a fool definitely you are the fool.
And i still have to refer you back home to your mama because she really did a bad job on you.
Poor boy!
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by smooooooth: 9:33am On Nov 19, 2009
simplychic:

@Beaf
I will continue to preach morality to you until you change,[b]how come you cannot say a sentence without calling someone a fool,dont you think you are the fool here when you start seeing everyone around you as a fool definitely you are the fool.[/b]And i still have to refer you back home to your mama because she really did a bad job on you.
Poor boy!

A case of the pot calling the kettle black.

@op- nice observation, but then its impossible for everyone to have the same views about issues considering that we've all had diff experiences & we come from diverse backgrounds. and i dont think anyone that have expressed an opinion on NL can be classified as a grazer. if there are grazers then they will be peeps who read thru NL but have never posted a comment. i used to be in that category b4 i got registered.

and again, i think everyone falls in virtually every category, sometimes we all can be funny, ignorant, etc. to prove me right, u go thru all ur post, u will find u have shown xteristics of virtually every group, except for group 1 subgroup a & b.
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Tcrack(m): 10:43am On Nov 19, 2009
ezeagu:

i bet to disagree with you!! coz i have never heard anybody support corruption here on nairaland which is in contrast to the nigeria society!!!
@poster
i totally agreed with you but you let out one very important group. THE HYPOCRITES.
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Nezan(m): 10:55am On Nov 19, 2009
^^ You is right!
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Ben13: 11:19am On Nov 19, 2009
I'm a grazer too wink
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by hasyak(m): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2009
@op

very well defined, your classification is very accurate. u left out irritants and ITK
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by bigrod1: 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2009
@spiky,
who u want fight?lets have peace here o.u`vw become abusive these days
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by hackney(m): 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2009
A genetic anomaly exists in the Nigerian gene pool and i am of the opinion that it is the source of all our problems.
As evident in posts on this thread and other several ones, this society-destroying , teamplay-repellent , go-it-alone idiocy is caused by a genetic strain that compels an individual (as part of a team or not) to think with out any doubt that only his opinion is right/correct.
There is never a "in addition to what i have said, Mr A has a good point". No, it's all frowning and hissing and sighing and eye-rolling.

This is why there isnt a solution to the problem called Nigeria (and the excessive number tribes is not helping either)
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by redsun(m): 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2009
We have a very serious  and easy task that hundred and fifty of us so called diasporans giving just fifty british pounds would have solve-The Joshua Appeal Fund,yet till date,after several weeks,we still haven't been able to reach half mark and we still keep talking rubbish.

Actions speaks louder than words.Let's solve problems not gibbering
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by switch47(m): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2009
@post
guess switch47 is everything except the ethnic part. he is daft, stupid and also at the risk of self trumpet blowing
dey form intelligent at times grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2009
and again, i think everyone falls in virtually every category, sometimes we all can be funny, ignorant, etc. to prove me right, u go thru all your post, u will find u have shown xteristics of virtually every group, except for group 1 subgroup a & b.

Word !!!!
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Akanbiedu(m): 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2009
Nairaland is really a microcosm of Nigeria. People that never agree on anything.

I think this idea is the same thing why the assembly can not review constitution after 10 years, even though they say the 1999 is bad and it's the product of dictatorship. The assembly men can't simply agree with one another.
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by platinumnk(f): 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2009
redsun:

We have a very serious  and easy task that hundred and fifty of us so called diasporans giving just fifty british pounds would have solve-The Joshua Appeal Fund,yet till date,after several weeks,we still haven't been able to reach half mark and we still keep talking rubbish.

Actions speaks louder than words.Let's solve problems not gibbering

[size=18pt]WORD!!![/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-327742.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-327742.128.html
Re: Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria by Beaf: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2009
simplychic:

@Beaf
I will continue to preach morality to you until you change,how come you cannot say a sentence without calling someone a fool,dont you think you are the fool here when you start seeing everyone around you as a fool definitely you are the fool.
And i still have to refer you back home to your mama because she really did a bad job on you.
Poor boy!

I thought this yeye foul mouthed girl had been banned for life? angry
You're always seeing things that don't exist, or never happened. When did I call anybody a fool? [size=14pt]Ode![/size]. Here I am laughing at you! grin grin grin grin grin

The things you don't like are being said here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-350999.0.html#msg4910926

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efcc Seizes Ibru’s 103 Properties / PHCN: Power Minister Sacks CEOs Of 4 Regional Distribution Companies / 65 Years After, Ajimobi Is Dualising Iseyin/oyo Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.