Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Jane Noticed Something Moving Inside Her Skirt And She Held A Long Big (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jane Noticed Something Moving Inside Her Skirt And She Held A Long Big (pics) (4746 Views)

Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) / She Held My Trouser And Told Me To Give Her My Banana Tonight And I (pics) / She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jane Noticed Something Moving Inside Her Skirt And She Held A Long Big (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
Jane was sitting on her bed and she placed her skirt on the chair near her door, and immediately she saw the door open small and she noticed something moving inside her skirt, she thought maybe it was a rat or cockroach, so she held a long big stick and with the power invested in her she used the stick to knack the skirt only to discover that it was okechukwu hand that was there, she started asking him what his hands were doing in her skirt, okechukwu was crying and he said he wanted to take money inside the inner pocket in her skirt to buy donut and fanta, say na hunger cause am, and okechukwu just celebrated his 29th birthday last week with purewater and groundut, but she took pity on him and she gave him garri mixed with groundnut and coconut to drink, okechukwu was happy and he thanked her, jane is such a good girl

Re: Jane Noticed Something Moving Inside Her Skirt And She Held A Long Big (pics) by benzene00: 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
this ur jokes are getting boring already

1 Like

Re: Jane Noticed Something Moving Inside Her Skirt And She Held A Long Big (pics) by chiefolododo(m): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
Excuse me, do you think at all?

1 Like

Re: Jane Noticed Something Moving Inside Her Skirt And She Held A Long Big (pics) by KellyKertz(m): 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
Waris dhz one talking about

2 Likes

Re: Jane Noticed Something Moving Inside Her Skirt And She Held A Long Big (pics) by Twaci(f): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Jane Noticed Something Moving Inside Her Skirt And She Held A Long Big (pics) by Divay22(f): 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
...busy

Re: Jane Noticed Something Moving Inside Her Skirt And She Held A Long Big (pics) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
so you no dey sell paynt again abi? You don move to bra? Business no dey move for pant again cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jane Noticed Something Moving Inside Her Skirt And She Held A Long Big (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
Fabulocity:
so you no dey sell paynt again abi? You don move to bra? Business no dey move for pant again cheesy
yes oooo, no gain dey for the pant business, na london fairly used bra sure pass, i dey get 25000 naira gain per bra, big size fairly used bra na 50000 naira last price, so the business is booming this festive period cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Jane Noticed Something Moving Inside Her Skirt And She Held A Long Big (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
Divay22:
...busy
busy with the cucumber
Re: Jane Noticed Something Moving Inside Her Skirt And She Held A Long Big (pics) by Divay22(f): 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
fairlyusedbra:

busy with the cucumber
hahahahah...hell no i don't do cucumber tongue cool
Re: Jane Noticed Something Moving Inside Her Skirt And She Held A Long Big (pics) by elkon(m): 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
undecided shai something dey wori you for head. .
Re: Jane Noticed Something Moving Inside Her Skirt And She Held A Long Big (pics) by phlamesG: 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
This post just made me so depressed
Chai cry

1 Like

Re: Jane Noticed Something Moving Inside Her Skirt And She Held A Long Big (pics) by dickhead01(m): 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
U have started smoking that sh¡t again
Re: Jane Noticed Something Moving Inside Her Skirt And She Held A Long Big (pics) by FisifunKododada: 12:15am On Dec 23, 2016
angry

Re: Jane Noticed Something Moving Inside Her Skirt And She Held A Long Big (pics) by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 23, 2016
undecidedAnd I hope the power INVESTED in Jane makes the OP create something more edifying. undecidedAnd I hope the power INVESTED in Jane makes the OP create something more edifying.
Re: Jane Noticed Something Moving Inside Her Skirt And She Held A Long Big (pics) by pennytrate: 1:11am On Dec 23, 2016
•• → most times the best way to inflict pain on people is to get them interested and disappoint them

Nice one OP
°°
Re: Jane Noticed Something Moving Inside Her Skirt And She Held A Long Big (pics) by acenazt: 6:45am On Dec 23, 2016
Hmmmn op

(1) (Reply)

Make Her Hot: 24 Sexual Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text / Why Did You Break Up With You Ex Or Why Did You Ex Break Up With You? / IF You Need A Warnhug Get In Here ,because Military Luci Is Feeling Cold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.