Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. (46559 Views)

This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married / Are These Pre Wedding Photos Or What? / Eyes Closed: These Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Drool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Defaramade(m): 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hahahahaha i am going with my boo,they should cast out every spirit of side chicks in his life wey wan destroy our marriage. cheesy cheesy

Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by mare23ayo(m): 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
Who will marry me grin
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by MrPresident1: 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
Azil:
Tall guys though....Yasssssss!

I am tall too grin handsome 6footers da eez me grin

1 Like

Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
Wetin he no go cosign him?he want me to catch you nii. grin
go sleep
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
I'm already falling asleep grin grin grin
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
go sleep
Oh i should sleep?bring ur chest naw,na there i wan rest my head. grin
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by kolaranking1(m): 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
Greedgod:
ur bakassi at dp does this to me
Mehn.......no b small load o
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by kolaranking1(m): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
Oh i should sleep?bring ur chest naw,na there i wan rest my head. grin
You wan rest head ontop bone abi
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Greedgod: 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
kolaranking1:
Mehn.......no b small load o
u get eyes

Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

I am tall too grin handsome 6footers da eez me grin

Lol.

Correct!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
kolaranking1post=52198780:
You wan rest head ontop bone abi
angry how u take knw?
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Nitax: 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
nice pics!!!
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Heartbender: 2:40am On Oct 14, 2018
Marry me na lipsrsealed
Twaci:
Awwwwwwwww! These pictures are cute!
kiss

Pabloomoescobar lets get married kiss
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Twaci(f): 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
Heartbender:
Marry me na lipsrsealed
cheesy just like that?! grin
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Heartbender: 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
Oya let's be friends. Just flash me. I will call
Twaci:
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by losprince(m): 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
Twaci:
been a while... smiley
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Twaci(f): 8:57am On Oct 18, 2018
losprince:
been a while... smiley
Yeah it's been. How are you? smiley
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Twaci(f): 8:58am On Oct 18, 2018
Heartbender:
Oya let's be friends. Just flash me. I will call
No promises wink

1 Like

Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by losprince(m): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2018
Twaci:
Yeah it's been. How are you? smiley
same same, keep rocking. i will be in touch

p

1 Like

Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by daveP(m): 10:49am On Oct 18, 2018
Twaci:
No promises wink

If you're back, be back(dont be front)
You could take up some silence
Still wear the tag "Your highness".

But don't stay far away from Nairaland
Unless you want us trailing your footsteps in the sand (of times).

I want you to stay, says J Legend
Don't let us cower seeing a dead end.

I hope you see, Twaci!!!!

If your back, stay at the front of my back!!

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Twaci(f): 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
daveP:

If you're back, be back(dont be front)
You could take up some silence
Still wear the tag "Your highness".

But don't stay far away from Nairaland
Unless you want us trailing your footsteps in the sand (of times).

I want you to stay, says J Legend
Don't let us cower seeing a dead end.

I hope you see, Twaci!!!!

If your back, stay at the front of my back!!

grin
cheesy Nice flows!

When I get back, you'd surely know wink

1 Like

Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by daveP(m): 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
Twaci:
cheesy Nice flows!
Says the queen from Futo?!
Sha do shapali.
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by daveP(m): 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2018
Twaci:
cheesy Nice flows!
Says the queen from Futo?!
Sha do shapali.

1 Like

Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Heartbender: 11:19am On Oct 19, 2018
Lol...waitingquote author=Twaci post=72191226] No promises wink[/quote]
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Heartbender: 11:23am On Oct 19, 2018
Lol...waiting
Twaci:
No promises wink
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Dorammy(f): 11:43am On Oct 19, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Man: "How My Beard Got Me Sugar Mummy In Lagos" / Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning / To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.