Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. (46560 Views)

This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married / Are These Pre Wedding Photos Or What? / Eyes Closed: These Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Drool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 23, 2016
kelzgie:

Av u written jamb?
no. Why?
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Desword(m): 11:03am On Dec 23, 2016
smiley

Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Coyotejack(m): 11:04am On Dec 23, 2016
Stranger101:
Military wedding rocks

Till they start posting you round the country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 23, 2016
Sorry! After seeing all this, i do not want to fall in love.

1 Like

Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 23, 2016
Defaramade:
Prettythicksme come, come, come, "they" want to collect your husband o cheesy
wetin 'consign' you?
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Defaramade(m): 11:09am On Dec 23, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
wetin 'consign' you?
Lol, I'm being my sister's keeper.
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by habtund(f): 11:10am On Dec 23, 2016
I go love ooo
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Toks2008(m): 11:17am On Dec 23, 2016
Twaci:
Awwwwwwwww! These pictures are cute! kiss
Pabloomoescobar lets get married kiss
I would be more willing to see their 10years anniversary pics.
No hating but this prewedding things is overhyped.

1 Like

Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Zinton(m): 11:20am On Dec 23, 2016
Guffaz Events and Decor is set to make your day memorable

Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by ladyF(f): 11:21am On Dec 23, 2016
hotspec:
Wow! Im in love with LadyF already. Pls, come quickly

lol...you say what? shocked
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 23, 2016
Defaramade:
By coming between me and your 'sister'?
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by fumeex(f): 11:40am On Dec 23, 2016
Oga Gimba @ the second pix
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by RexTramadol1: 11:41am On Dec 23, 2016
Love abi Lavender?
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by fumeex(f): 11:41am On Dec 23, 2016
Oga Gimba @ the second pix
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Twaci(f): 11:46am On Dec 23, 2016
Toks2008:

I would be more willing to see their 10years anniversary pics.

No hating but this prewedding things is overhyped.

That's very true. The main thing is commitment not appearance to the outside world.

1 Like

Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Wenebadu(f): 11:47am On Dec 23, 2016
The spirit of pre wedding photos trending.... OK na
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Twaci(f): 11:50am On Dec 23, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
no. Why?
cheesy grin
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Twaci(f): 11:53am On Dec 23, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
cheesy cheesy cheesy diamond or gold?
Sapphire please kiss
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Gorgeous5(f): 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
love ke
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by IamPopular(m): 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
Well this pre-wedding pictures of a thing sha, one day he go be post-wedding pictures... HML to them.... My future wife where z tha face
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
Twaci:
Sapphire please kiss
Granted! I'll get the best
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
Nma27:
Wanna fall more in love
won't you mind falling in love with me?

1 Like

Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
wetin 'consign' you?
Wetin he no go cosign him?he want me to catch you nii. grin
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
Defaramade:
My brother thanks oo,almost half of nairaland gurls want to fuvk my boo.Anyway na dem get their pussy grin grin
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by hotspec(m): 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
ladyF:

lol...you say what? shocked
uve been away since. Missing u already
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Joysmith: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
de fifth photo na die gooossshhh dats wat I want
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by seyi360(m): 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
All I see are pictures of beautiful ladies and handsome men. Are you defining love by how cute a couple look? Are you suggesting that ugly people don't fall in love?

Lastly, what makes you think they are really in love and all that is not for the camera ? for your information, Love is a thing of the heart and not necessarily a matter of appearances.

Underneath all that smile ,hatred and jealousy can lay low.
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Defaramade(m): 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
My brother thanks oo,almost half of nairaland gurls want to fuvk my boo.Anyway na dem get their pussy grin grin
grin cheesy
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
Defaramade:
grin cheesy
Dont knw wetin i do dem cry cheesy
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Defaramade(m): 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
Dont knw wetin i do dem cry cheesy
My sister you need to pray Mountain of Fire prayer for them
Re: These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
Defaramade:
My sister you need to pray Mountain of Fire prayer for them
Hahahahaha i am going with my boo,they should cast out every spirit of side chicks in his life wey wan destroy our marriage. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies / What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.