Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,228 members, 7,836,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) (41822 Views)

A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos / Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home / 6 Interesting Things About Africa(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by AlphaStyles(m): 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
obidevine:

More pictures
oga u dy enjoy o,make una enjoy una honeymoon well well bfre una come back.
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by hamaworld(m): 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
Where did u stay in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
obidevine:
This is my first trip to South Africa and I'm hooked, South Africa should be tagged as the true Giant of Africa. Everywhere is so orderly and clean. Other African countries should learn a thing or 2 from South Africa . I'm wowed!!!
How can we LEARN from them , when we don't have WHITES here....

Whites are clean.
Cleaniless is next to Godliness.
Where do we expect God to dwell..??
BLACKS breed dirts wherever they inhabit.

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Catastrophe1: 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
delishpot:
Nice seeing you guys happy eh in another news,
Tell your wife to no wear that bathroom slippers snap again. Make she go meet that lady shoemaker to design her some pretty flat shoe
that's no true. His wife's outfit is perfect for a tourist. His is overdressed to me.

5 Likes

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by bjbukzy(m): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
obidevine:

Lol na your way, that's a pair of Zara slip ons.
lol dt reply deep gan, na d kain 1 liner reply wey mama dy give.
Nice one op for giving ur wife such a wonderful time. Wishing u guys a fun filled marriage. HML

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by obidevine(m): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
EVILFOREST:

How can we LEARN from them , when we don't have WHITES here....

Whites are clean.
Cleaniless is next to Godliness.
God has never be a Nigerian.
BLACKS breed dirt's wherever they inhabit

My brother ha ha ha
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by folay66(m): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
Really
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Your wife is pretty

Continue just continue
Iz alright iz alright cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Deeldorado: 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=obidevine post=52169105]This is my first trip to South Africa and I'm hooked, South Africa should be tagged as the true Giant of Africa. Everywhere is so orderly and clean. Other African countries should learn a thing or 2 from South Africa . I'm wowed!

Op, are you in Cape Town or J'Burg?
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Silentscreamer(f): 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
richidinho:

All this fat gals be occupying space on bed and here on nairaland grin
Lol.. If u want d space or d bed coman collet it.
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lucky wife.. C as she don lose shape b4 marriage
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by soberdrunk(m): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
Chrisrare:
Is dat ur wife or ur mum?

Chai!! Why nah?? angry
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by samsard(m): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
Chrisrare:
Nairalanders are truly mad. Can't you see that he himself is not a kid anymore??

8 Likes

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Ebukax(f): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nelson Mandela square that's nice
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
That your sugar mummy leg though cry

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by MamaTej(f): 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
delishpot:
Tell your wife to no wear that bathroom slippers snap again. Make she go meet that lady shoemaker to design her some pretty flat shoe

Guy, those Slip-ons don't come cheap.

3 Likes

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by LorDBolton(m): 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
iRyan:
The black man didn't have the country until 94' that explains the reason for the orderly nature of the country.

And they only gave the black man 'certain' sectors to run.

The whites still run and control the main things that ensures orderliness.

Even sports wise na the whites dey do exploits

From rugby to cricket to swimming to golf etc

Football wey em leave for blacks... mediocre performances grin

11 Likes

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by obidevine(m): 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=Deeldorado post=52170486][/quote]

I visited jo'burg, Cape Town, sunny side, centurion, Pretoria
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Treyknowles(m): 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
evansjeff:
OK continue derailing your country, don't come back o...remain there. No wonder why South Africa is more beautiful than your wife. Na you start to go South Africa, nonsense.
Dude, Really?
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by omoragbonosazee9(m): 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
obidevine:

And some more
lovely pix
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by ireneony(f): 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
This man is like 42 years old, wonder why he didn't get married on time

But congrats..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by apholaryn: 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
Chrisrare:
nawa fr u...@ Op may God bless the Union sir
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by blackjah(m): 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
delishpot:
dey here dey look slippers make she dey there dey enjoy honeymoon, Alakorin!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by MamaTej(f): 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
Chrisrare:

And if the wife was Younger, you would still ask if she's his Daughter. It's not fair!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by obidevine(m): 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
evansjeff:
OK continue derailing your country, don't come back o...remain there. No wonder why South Africa is more beautiful than your wife. Na you start to go South Africa, nonsense.

Bad Belle talk, this na real bad Belle talk, you must be a bitter person no worry God go do your own as eh do my own.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by dacovajnr: 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
Bro that Slippers must be very precious to your Wife for Her to have taken it along to S.A..it looks battered lipsrsealed #just saying have fun Sire grin cheesy and your Wife get fwesh itan grin cheesy
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by bomasek(m): 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
Boss how much u spend for the trip make I prepare
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
May your union be blessed . . .Cute couple
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by obidevine(m): 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
Fhemmmy:
May your union be blessed . . .Cute couple

God will bless you my brother, thank you

5 Likes

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by yinkslinks(m): 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
Do u want to go to sa?
Talk2Bella:
Been to SA countless times

In my dreams grin

Your wife is pretty
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Greedgod: 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
ireneony:
This man is like 42 years old, wonder why he didn't get married on time

But congrats..
this cud be us but u re a snub

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by bomasek(m): 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
Foolish people abound on this thread,asking useless question.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy / My Road Trip To Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria (Pictures) / Video Of The New Allen Junction Built By The Lagos State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.