Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) (41821 Views)

A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos / Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home / 6 Interesting Things About Africa(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by evansjeff(m): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

You're very dull and lack the ability to make informed judgement, hence you're not able to manage two women you shamelessly went ahead and married because of your love for "toto". Poor church rat, you don't even have a means of livelihood but you're marrying two wives grin grin. Some people sef! Stop being bitter and frustrated, nobody forced you into marrying two wives and please stop taking out your frustration on the lovely couple, they are not the source or cause of your frustration
hahahahahaha...chai...see your life? So you went to my threads hoping to see what you'll bash me with, SMH...for your info(thats if your dead brain can carry it), that was just a topic raised on one of platforms and I decided to bring it here. Receive sense, it will help you in the future

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by adecares(f): 10:24am On Dec 23, 2016
Congrats HML,
Meanwhile, the strange but funny thing about marriage is dis "as one couple is tying the knot another is untying theirs"
What a mystery.
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Lucasbalo(m): 10:45am On Dec 23, 2016
iRyan:
The black man didn't have the country until 94' that explains the reason for the orderly nature of the country. Hypothetically remove 160 million Nigerians living in Nigeria and replace them with 320 million Americans, come back to Nigeria in 10 years and you will be shocked to see that the waters of ajegunle are actually tourist attractions where people can actually live on, and Onitsha and Aba can actually look as the same as Los Angeles. Still hypothetically Remove 320 million Americans living in the United States and replace them with 160 million Nigerians, come back to the US in 10 years and u will marvel at the infrastructural decadence and New York reduced to a dirty and raucous city like Lagos with traders and touts hawking and fighting respectively on the once beautiful streets of New York. You'd never ever want to step foot on a country called the United States again. The problem of Nigeria and Africa is not the government, it's deep rooted in the blood running thru the black man's veins.
God bless you my brother. You nailed it. Nothing more to add.

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:16am On Dec 23, 2016
lol@exposed.....ur daftness cut across the globe...if fools were searching for a king they just found one..u are the king of fools...okponu omo abi radinu oshi..omo ti aje bi fun ole...
evansjeff:
[s][/s]all nothing but thrash from a miserable being, your act of cowardice is really laughable, once you were derailing the country and later you claim to be in support of the government of same country. Confused fellow, you've been exposed.
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by LeSudAfricaine: 11:18am On Dec 23, 2016
delishpot:

Why must a country be like those countries to be considered well governedl? Botswana has it's own culture, it's own beliefs and traditions. If it is well maintained, neat and it's people provided the basic necessities of life ie, shelter, education, healthcare, transportation and an opportunity to prosper through work and inovation without too much government manipulations then that is good enough.
My point as exactly.
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:20am On Dec 23, 2016
pls bro dont mind this king of dafts u can check my comments with him...but i just wrote him the last one..i dont intend to answer him anymore..he is too frustrated to be ignored that is his diagnosis but the prognosis is that if ignored he will die of lack of energy as he derives energy from our attention lets rid this forum of one more fool..pls ignore him..thanks...
tobiasbeecher:

You're very dull and lack the ability to make informed judgement, hence you're not able to manage two women you shamelessly went ahead and married because of your love for "toto". Poor church rat, you don't even have a means of livelihood but you're marrying two wives grin grin. Some people sef! Stop being bitter and frustrated, nobody forced you into marrying two wives and please stop taking out your frustration on the lovely couple, they are not the source or cause of your frustration
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 23, 2016
iRyan:
I wasn't born nor raised in Nigeria. However my parents are Nigerians. I only stated the plain bitter truth about black people and Nigeria. I used America because that is where I live, whether it is replaced with Canadians or Australians, the result will still be the same, but may not be the same if replaced with another black country eg Ghana or Gabon.
Yes, you are right Nigeria is only giant in population. With all the resources that abound in the country, they are still underdeveloped. If the Europeans had killed all the native Nigerians and taken possession of their lands, Nigeria would be one of the developed countries of this century.
Bill Cosby,Uncle Ruckus and Pastor James Mannings and now iRyan Who's is next? Just how many more are there??

lipsrsealed just say no more,we don't need more bill cosbyfied house niggers

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
EVILFOREST:
How can we LEARN from them , when we don't have WHITES here....
Whites are clean. Cleaniless is next to Godliness. Where do we expect God to dwell..?? BLACKS breed dirts wherever they inhabit.
smh. Utterly pathetic
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
Jayceon:
Bill Cosby,Uncle Ruckus and Pastor James Mannings and now iRyan Who's is next? Just how many more are there??

I'm just like every other normal person
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
LorDBolton:

And they only gave the black man 'certain' sectors to run.

The whites still run and control the main things that ensures orderliness.

Even sports wise na the whites dey do exploits

From rugby to cricket to swimming to golf etc

Football wey em leave for blacks... mediocre performances grin
Nobody can chalenge Caster Semenya in the world. Wayne van Nierkerk has just broken a record at the olympics. Are those people white? Rugby sevens is most made up black people (I doubt you know what that is.) So is boxing, netball, atlhetics etc

Let's look at the US. The whites dominate sports like swimming, golf, gymnastics, soccer etc. African Americans dominate athletics, boxing, basketball, etc

Certain ethniticities dominate certain sports, it's not exclusive to RSA.
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
Jayceon:

Uncle Ruckus gringrin. To be honest though , this type of thinking is prevalent on this site. Some dude was saying stuff like " the whites are clean" blah blah urgh .like dude white people wash kids on kitchen sinks. I've see white people do weird shit, they also don't bathe a lot like us blacks, I've seen it many times. Nigerians must just leave that village mentality thayt whites are extraterretial and super beings . Its embarrassing
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by LorDBolton(m): 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Nobody can chalenge Caster Semenya in the world. Wayne van Nierkerk has just broken a record at the olympics. Are those people white? Rugby sevens is most made up black people (I doubt you know what that is.) So is boxing, netball, atlhetics etc

Let's look at the US. The whites dominate sports like swimming, golf, gymnastics, soccer etc. African Americans dominate athletics, boxing, basketball, etc

Certain ethniticities dominate certain sports, it's not exclusive to RSA.

Semanya the she-man? Lols

You see that man's neck?

Yea that SA dude is fast n seemingly a dedicated professional...Let's thank his Dutch ancestry for that grin

Who runs the NBA? Owns the basketball clubs? Blacks?

Blacks are able to achieve such heights cos the white-americans provided such conducive platform. grin

I'm not saying blacks are useless (after all i'm black)

But show me a well organised BLACK COUNTRY... thank you

2 Likes

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
Jayceon:
would the USA be as 'great' as it is if they did not kill innocent people and stealing minerals from other countries?? Well guess what,the answer is NO
would Nigeria be great if they did the same? NO
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
LorDBolton:

You see that man's neck?

Yea that SA dude is fast n seemingly a dedicated professional...Let's thank his Dutch ancestry for that grin

Blacks are able to achieve such heights cos the white-americans provided such conducive platform. grin

here's someone on the same page with me.

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Uncle Ruckus gringrin. To be honest though , this type of thinking is prevalent on this site. Some dude was saying stuff like " the whites are clean" blah blah urgh .like dude white people wash kids on kitchen sinks. I've see white people do weird shit, they also don't bathe a lot like us blacks, I've seen it many times. Nigerians must just leave that village mentality thayt whites are extraterretial and super beings . Its embarrassing
you are either not getting it or you are in self denial. Deluding yourself into not seeing what ur people are. I'm black and of course the white aren't extra terrestrials or gods, but at least give them credits for the good in them even if it's at the expense of ur own people

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
LorDBolton:

You see that man's neck?

Smh. You say black SAns only have soccer as a sport, I give 2 athletes who are considered black in my country as an example, you now focus on the appearence of. Caster as a way of deflecting from her achievements.

How on earth do you thank another race for your individual talent? Who even told you that Wayde is of Dutch ancestry? You people worship white people way too much, it really is pathetic gosh. I keep on telling you that Botswana is a well organised black country but somehow because you think so low of your own race it's difficult to fathom
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by LorDBolton(m): 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Smh. You say black SAns only have soccer as a sport, I give 2 athletes who are considered black in my country as an example, you now focus on the appearence of. Caster as a way of deflecting from her achievements.

How on earth do you thank another race for your individual talent? Who even told you that Wayde is of Dutch ancestry? You people worship white people way too much, it really is pathetic gosh. I keep on telling you that Botswana is a well organised black country but somehow because you think so low of your own race it's difficult to fathom

#1---Here's my post, pls point out where I claimed black SA peeps ONLY HAVE SOCCER AS A SPORT

Football wey em leave for blacks... mediocre performances

Botswana a well organised black country... lemme do research. Brb

By the pls remember to point where I said blacks ONLY do football. Thanks
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
iRyan:
you are either not getting it or you are in self denial. Deluding yourself into not seeing what ur people are. I'm black and of course the white aren't extra terrestrials or gods, but at least give them credits for the good in them even if it's at the expense of ur own people
in denial of what exactly? I have a very good self image, I won't keep denouncing my own race for the sake of white people I'm sorry. Don't have a problem with them but there's a thin line between admiration and obsession, you guys are obsessed with white people Period. I remember on one thread, the was one guy who attributed the beauty of our landscapes to white people. I mean do white people build mountains and valleys now? That's level you guys have reached and its pathetic, no wonder you guys bleach so much
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by LeSudAfricaine: 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
LorDBolton:

#1---Here's my post, pls point out where I claimed black SA peeps ONLY HAVE SOCCER AS A SPORT

Football wey em leave for blacks... mediocre performances

Botswana a well organised black country... lemme do research. Brb

By the pls remember to point where I said blacks ONLY do football. Thanks
you all think alike and say the same things, I must have mistaken you for someone else.

Orderliness is an individual thing brothaman, if your own home its neat, the won't be a need to make cities dirty. I can go to Sandton City and throw litter it doesn't matter who runs what, it depends on individual. Hillbrow iin Johannesburg was a neat suburb a few decades back, but it's close to being a slum now. And guess whay they call it? ...Little Lagos

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
iRyan:
The black man didn't have the country until 94' that explains the reason for the orderly nature of the country. Hypothetically remove 160 million Nigerians living in Nigeria and replace them with 320 million Americans, come back to Nigeria in 10 years and you will be shocked to see that the waters of ajegunle are actually tourist attractions where people can actually live on, and Onitsha and Aba can actually look as the same as Los Angeles. Still hypothetically Remove 320 million Americans living in the United States and replace them with 160 million Nigerians, come back to the US in 10 years and u will marvel at the infrastructural decadence and New York reduced to a dirty and raucous city like Lagos with traders and touts hawking and fighting respectively on the once beautiful streets of New York. You'd never ever want to step foot on a country called the United States again. The problem of Nigeria and Africa is not the government, it's deep rooted in the blood running thru the black man's veins.

Very well spoken!
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
in denial of what exactly? I have a very good self image, I won't keep denouncing my own race for the sake of white people I'm sorry. Don't have a problem with them but there's a thin line between admiration and obsession, you guys are obsessed with white people Period. I remember on one thread, the was one guy who attributed the beauty of our landscapes to white people. I mean do white people build mountains and valleys now? That's level you guys have reached and its pathetic, no wonder you guys bleach so much
I'm not obsessed with white people, I love my black color over any color on the earth. I'm only stating facts. All the black countries --- Nigeria inclusive --- out of the over 60 countries I have been to weren't comparatively as good as the white countries. Because I'm black do I refuse to admit that all isnt well with black people? White people too have their own fault, I know that, they too know, they admit it, and may hate their own for it. Denying that an existing problem doesnt exist creates a fertile ground for the problem to thrive and proliferate.

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
spot on...
http://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.nairaland.com/2764813/black-race-unintelligent&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjspZLrqIrRAhWTclAKHefHBHEQFggLMAA&usg=AFQjCNE67_byA7_-RlylXyaCC3BzQEp4HQ

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by LeSudAfricaine: 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
iRyan:
I'm not obsessed with white people, I love my black color over any color on the earth. I'm only stating facts. All the black countries --- Nigeria inclusive --- out of the over 60 countries I have been to weren't comparatively as good as the white countries. Because I'm black do I refuse to admit that all isnt well with black people? White people too have their own fault, I know that, they too know, they admit it, and may hate their own for it. Denying that an existing problem doesnt exist creates a fertile ground for the problem to thrive and proliferate.
I've seen the worship on this very site, it's real. I want see Nigerians saying something good about Africans for once, becuase there's a lot of good with being black. The only time you have anything good to say about Africans it's when you are praising yourselves and belittling other African nations

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by DisGuy: 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
This thread will be back soon.

it's been derailed enough

many thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8)

My Road Trip To Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria (Pictures) / Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy / Video Of The New Allen Junction Built By The Lagos State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.