Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) (41819 Views)

A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos / Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home / 6 Interesting Things About Africa(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Malayy(m): 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
ireneony:
This man is like 42 years old, wonder why he didn't get married on time

But congrats..
ashawo Italy. you don marry? dey parade Milan with your big breast..

2 Likes

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
dayowunmi:

Even up till now they still have a decent amount of white South Africans.
yeah, because they developed it to their standards and decided to stay back and make it their home
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
sharrapppppp there...i mean sharrap u can go and do ur honeymoon on high tension or in the lagoon wanted to just read comments but with disdain i cant ignore urs..becuz ur comments potrays a true blackman...and thats hypocrisy and cowardice..brother john outside but enemy of progress inside..4 how long will u be making love to lies becuz u enjoying itbro id rather be slapped with the truth than kiss a lie..the guy said the obvious truth and u took it out on him and his innocent wife..u are a moronic bitter person..and deserve no respect not even from a plagued pig..remember spare the rod and spoil the child..?you people want to be respected while you wallow in backwardness..no wonder ur socalled leaders travel around the world see good things yet no brains to reciprocate the latter at home....mtchewwwwwwwww foooollllllsssssssss.
evansjeff:
amen if there is anything God has done for you that he hasn't done for me, guy I was just about to say congrats until I saw the part of "South Africa should be giant of Africa and all that...." this clearly shows you're the bitter one here, learn to respect your country even as you want to appreciate good things you see else where. Let's stop creating bad images about ourselves which will eventually hunt us when we go out.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by LeSudAfricaine: 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
DICKtator:

Really? Hope you didn't visit a place like FCT and got stuck by this your opinion?

Hope you know that there are ghetto areas too in South Africa?
Visit those places,then form a conclusion

"Happy honeymooning"

grin grin grin grin
In other words, a person must first visit the ghettos of Compton and The Bronx before ihe can call the US a world superpower? Smh

2 Likes

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
no satellite abi video cassette.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
richidinho:

Abeg i shld come with CD? grin
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by LorDBolton(m): 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
Jayceon:
your soul is burning with envy,ask for help from your nigerian gods

SA remains the best country in Africa,NO DISPUTE

Let your soul burn
Smh, see illiterate wey no sabi read n understand lols

How does ur comment relate to mine...

You're either high or autistic
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
grin Nigerian are heartbroken grin grin

Wow wow nigerians are pathetic losers and cowards,I mean can anyone show me any other country whose citizens worship the white skin like ebola Infested nigerians do?

Being born in nigeria is a curse,you can read their emotional comments and you will understand what I mean,they associate anything that is good to the white skingringrin and they believe they will be the true giant the moment they have a white population living amongst them huahahahaha grin grin huahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin OMG what a hopeless shïthole grin grin

What other country in the world can have all that oil and still have more than 80% of its people living in EXTREME poverty?? Only Naija

Huahahahaha gringrin

Naija=haiti on steroids. Huahahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by draybanks(m): 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
God bless your union Bros Tironi. #ojtown
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
In other words, a person must first visit the ghettos of Compton and The Bronx before ihe can call the US a world superpower? Smh
USA has more fücked up hoods than SA but nobody says anything because they are ignorant to the reality of USA
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
robosky02:
nice one my guy @ obidevine

nut if have not reached the cattle ranch in obudu mehhhhhh
homey moon isn't complete
Better don't try it guy.
You'll just come back angry. angry
It's actually a very beautiful place, but now poorly managed. Food is expensive and tasteless, lodging_ expensive. Even the journey there isn't child's play.
There is no light there during the day, only at night and early in the morning for few hours. Abeg, make I no start.

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
LorDBolton:

Smh, see illiterate wey no sabi read n understand lols

How does ur comment relate to mine...

You're either high or autistic
type your comments in english,we don't understand igbo

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Justeenaleo(f): 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
This thread has been ruined.

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by LeSudAfricaine: 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
Jayceon:
USA has more fücked up hoods than SA but nobody says anything because they are ignorant to the reality of USA
if there's one thing than annoys me as ufck is the obsession with white people among Nigerians. As soon South Africa is mentioned, someone will follow with the white people blah blah. It's boring!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by LorDBolton(m): 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
Jayceon:
type your comments in english,we don't understand igbo

Pheeew! Good to know u ain't autistic @ least.

Bye
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
And who developed Nigeria? Unless you have the ability to see the future , there's no way of knowing. We could have been better who knows, white people are human for godsakes! You see , a country's development is not like building a house. Development is not destination it's a journey. Who's responsible for the massive roads expansion I see eveeyday on the N1? The Brits?

You haven't answered my question. 24 years later people are still gushing about the neatness why?
the white people ran the country for an awful long time that the post-white-effect still lingers among black South Africans hence the exhibition of white lifestyles and practises. Same can be said for African Americans in the United States, assimilating the white culture and acting all different from other black people. Black people don't know how to run a country. Look at all the predominantly black countries in the Caribbean like haiti, where slaves from Africa settled and made their home and compare to Australia and New Zealand where white people from Europe settled...
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by uzolexis(f): 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
Cletus77:

do you research?

yes,that's my job actually. Agric researcher for Africa and I have visited some other African countries so I know what I am saying.
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by LeSudAfricaine: 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
iRyan:
the white people ran the country for an awful long time that the post-white-effect still lingers among black South Africans hence the exhibition of white lifestyles and practises. Same can be said for African Americans in the United States, assimilating the white culture and acting all different from other black people. Black people don't know how to run a country. Look at all the predominantly black countries in the Caribbean like haiti, where slaves from Africa settled and made their home and compare to Australia and New Zealand where white people from Europe settled...
You arer ight to a certain degree. Where you get it absolutely wrong is that there must be white intervention for black people to be neat. In other words you are saying you need a white guest for you to clean up your guestroom and kitchen. Black people can also run a country, Botswana is an example.

2 Likes

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
if there's one thing than annoys me as ufck is the obsession with white people among Nigerians. As soon South Africa is mentioned, someone will follow with the white people blah blah. It's boring!
they are just frustrated because Europeans prefer draining nigeria's oil from the confort of their Brits mansions than doing it while living in naija amongst blood thirsty animals like boko haram and fulanis grin. PATHETIC

2 Likes

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
You arer ight to a certain degree. Where you get it absolutely wrong is that there must be white intervention for black people to be neat. In other words you are saying you need a white guest for you to clean up your guestroom and kitchen. Black people can also run a country, Botswana is an example.
is Botswana anything like the US, UK or Canada ?

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
LorDBolton:

Pheeew! Good to know u ain't autistic @ least.

Bye
run!!! Pathetic coward
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Cletus77(m): 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
uzolexis:

yes,that's my job actually. Agric researcher for Africa and I have visited some other African countries so I know what I am saying.
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by LeSudAfricaine: 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
iRyan:
is Botswana anything like the US, UK or Canada ?
you said black people can't run a country. I've just gave you an African country that's well run.

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by shizzy7(f): 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
This thread is full of insensitive nitwits, just talking about the couple anyhow.....

Sometimes, it's not advisable to post about ones privacy on NL because of youths with a kiddo's brain.

2 Likes

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by shizzy7(f): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
This thread is full of insensitive nitwits, just talking about the couple anyhow.....

Sometimes, it's not advisable to post about ones privacy on NL because of youths with kids' brain.
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
you said black people can't run a country. I've just gave you an African country that's well run.
and I asked if Botswana is anything like the countries I mentioned ?

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by LeSudAfricaine: 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
iRyan:
and I asked if Botswana is anything like the countries I mentioned ?
Amd I never bothered answering because you are shifting the goalposts. How many countries comparte to the US and Canada in any case?
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Ok, going by your reasoning or the lack thereof, SA should have been a dirty slum by 95, what's stopping the black man from fucking it up?
good question

Nigerians got their independence 60 years ago and they fücked their own country the moment the Europeans handed them all the riches of the Country

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Amd I never bothered answering because you are shifting the goalposts. How many countries comparte to the US and Canada in any case?
there's no black country on par with the US and Canada

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by DisGuy: 12:20am On Dec 23, 2016
shizzy7:

Sometimes, it's not advisable to post about ones privacy on[b] NL because of youths with kids' brain[/b].

Most are full blown Adults!!

it's enough to make one cry!!

2 Likes

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by DisGuy: 12:22am On Dec 23, 2016
iRyan:
there's no black country on par with the US and Canada

One could argue they are none as old as the USA and Canada....
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by DICKtator: 1:23am On Dec 23, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:

No. That wasn't my point. My point was, and still is ,that there are two sides to the coin irrespective of where you visit.
And both must be weighed to form an objective opinion.

Fin

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

America Fiance Visa Takes How Many Months From The Filing Date? / My Road Trip To Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria (Pictures) / Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.