Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) (41825 Views)

A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos / Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home / 6 Interesting Things About Africa(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
abeg mmm don pay people their money over there. i learnt they freezed peoples account
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by evansjeff(m): 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
obidevine:

Bad Belle talk, this na real bad Belle talk, you must be a bitter person no worry God go do your own as eh do my own.
amen if there is anything God has done for you that he hasn't done for me, guy I was just about to say congrats until I saw the part of "South Africa should be giant of Africa and all that...." this clearly shows you're the bitter one here, learn to respect your country even as you want to appreciate good things you see else where. Let's stop creating bad images about ourselves which will eventually hunt us when we go out.
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by firstclassmumu: 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
evansjeff:
OK continue derailing your country, don't come back o...remain there. No wonder why South Africa is more beautiful than your wife. Na you start to go South Africa, nonsense.
lolz take am easy
U dey quick vex o
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by lumzybo: 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
Some comments on this thread culd make a weak man commit suicide. grin

Chai!!! Una wicked oooo... shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Mujaheeeden: 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
piperson:
is that ur wife?
No her mother
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
LorDBolton:

And they only gave the black man 'certain' sectors to run.

The whites still run and control the main things that ensures orderliness.

Even sports wise na the whites dey do exploits

From rugby to cricket to swimming to golf etc

Football wey em leave for blacks... mediocre performances grin
there's everything wrong with the black race. From Africa to the Caribbean, black people never stop showing their animalistic nature

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by piperson(m): 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
OkoYibo:

No, his brother.

You better meet me at Mama Nkechi bar let me give you a keg of palm wine to clear your eyes.

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Mujaheeeden: 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
hamaworld:
Where did u stay in Nigeria
He has Rottweiler and a 24hr standby security so y d question again
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by bomasek(m): 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
obidevine:

God will bless you my brother, thank you
U no answer me on the cost?
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
.....and I thought Nigerians hate South Africa and co.

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Mujaheeeden: 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
ireneony:
This man is like 42 years old, wonder why he didn't get married on time

But congrats..
dis pussy cat that went to italy through Mediterranean is also talking trash

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by JuanDeDios: 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
obidevine:
This is my first trip to South Africa and I'm hooked, South Africa should be tagged as the true Giant of Africa. Everywhere is so orderly and clean. Other African countries should learn a thing or 2 from South Africa . I'm wowed!!!

See wedding pictures here https://www.nairaland.com/3512632/some-wedding-pictures

Awww. Not again!
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by jerryfisher(m): 7:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nice one @obi,,u ar mouthed from OJ 2 SA I sight u chief!!!

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Mujaheeeden: 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
jagugu88li:
.....and I thought Nigerians hate South Africa and co.
Nigeria hate SA only on social media

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by jhidey08(m): 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
piperson:
is that ur wife?
ur own lost?

7 Likes

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Annalise(f): 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
delishpot:
Nice seeing you guys happy eh in another news,
Tell your wife to no wear that bathroom slippers snap again. Make she go meet that lady shoemaker to design her some pretty flat shoe

This is not Nigeria were you see people at the park with high heels. The purpose of flip flops is not just for the bathroom. In fact, it is safer to shower barefoot. Except your bathroom is dirty and slimey. Try and look at tourist pictures on pages like national geographic, travelnoir, matador, etc. They all wear comfortable flip flops.

7 Likes

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
Matured couples. I wish her safe delivery.
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by room089: 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ogo m I wish you happy stay in SA!
Biko enjoy your honey moon jare!
No mind all the people wey dey talk rubbish for here!

Abeg take good care of iyawo o!

Lest I should forget, Ogo na ejima 4 we dey expect o! grin

2 Likes

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Talk2Bella(f): 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
yinkslinks:
Do u want to go to sa?
yes
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
That Nelson Mandela statue is phenomenal.
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
evansjeff:
amen if there is anything God has done for you that he hasn't done for me, guy I was just about to say congrats until I saw the part of "South Africa should be giant of Africa and all that...." this clearly shows you're the bitter one here, learn to respect your country even as you want to appreciate good things you see else where. Let's stop creating bad images about ourselves which will eventually hunt us when we go out.
Why are you so pained? I'm in support of what obidevine said. Please face front. Na for nairaland you dey form patriotic citizen.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Nigeria hate SA only on social media
You nailed it cheesy
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by kennyhydee(m): 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
ireneony:
This man is like 42 years old, wonder why he didn't get married on time

But congrats..

U just gatz talk my mind sha grin
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by evansjeff(m): 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
Catalin:
Why are you so pained? I'm in support of what obidevine said. Please face front. Na for nairaland you dey form patriotic citizen.
I'm not surprised at all, reason is most of you will never leave the shores of this country so you wouldn't know the effect of painting your country bad.
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by piperson(m): 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
jhidey08:
ur own lost?

who's this one
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by ireneony(f): 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
piperson:
is that ur wife?
grin this is harsh
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
Mehn your write up is disgusting!!!!
evansjeff:
OK continue derailing your country, don't come back o...remain there. No wonder why South Africa is more beautiful than your wife. Na you start to go South Africa, nonsense.
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by kennyhydee(m): 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
obidevine:

God will bless you my brother, thank you

D way u replied make me think u must b tired of some nairalanders, imagine one asking if she's ya mum!! :-/. Enjoy ur wife joor! grin
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by nwabobo: 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
obidevine:
This is my first trip to South Africa and I'm hooked, South Africa should be tagged as the true Giant of Africa. Everywhere is so orderly and clean. Other African countries should learn a thing or 2 from South Africa . I'm wowed!!!

See wedding pictures here https://www.nairaland.com/3512632/some-wedding-pictures

And which African countries have you been to to make that judgement?

Happy married life.
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Abdulmajee(m): 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
Obi my man! How SA na? Yemi dey hail.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy / Video Of The New Allen Junction Built By The Lagos State Government / My Road Trip To Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.