Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) (41823 Views)

A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos / Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home / 6 Interesting Things About Africa(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 2:13am On Dec 23, 2016
iRyan:
there's no black country on par with the US and Canada
would the USA be as 'great' as it is if they did not kill innocent people and stealing minerals from other countries?? Well guess what,the answer is NO
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by KekeNash(f): 2:22am On Dec 23, 2016
Jayceon:
they are just frustrated because Europeans prefer draining nigeria's oil from the confort of their Brits mansions than doing it while living in naija amongst blood thirsty animals like boko haram and fulanis grin. PATHETIC

wake me when they stopped importing toothpicks and pencils, they still need to explain why they lack fuel while they produce petrolium

3 Likes

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by chukxie(m): 2:43am On Dec 23, 2016
Congratulations to you and your wife. May you enjoy the fruits of your marriage.
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 2:58am On Dec 23, 2016
KekeNash:

wake me when they stopped importing toothpicks and pencils, they still need to explain why they lack fuel while they produce petrolium
they now sleep at gas stations...http://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.nairaland.com/3034085/nigerians-now-sleeping-fuel-stations/3&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiszPXimYnRAhUXNlAKHUxEAYQQFggLMAA&usg=AFQjCNGB-BBgLvYhY5x2BbvZ1huEi61VKg

The reason all of these is happening is because they "don't have white people in naija" ,ask them,they will tell you

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 23, 2016
Justeenaleo:
This thread has been ruined.
.....by brain dead nigerians

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 3:24am On Dec 23, 2016
EVILFOREST:

How can we LEARN from them , when we don't have WHITES here....

Whites are clean.
Cleaniless is next to Godliness.
Where do we expect God to dwell..??
BLACKS breed dirts wherever they inhabit.
are you by any means related to Dr Bill Cosby??

Your white god will purify your taited west African soul....or you can buy some skin bleaching creams

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 23, 2016
iRyan:
The black man didn't have the country until 94' that explains the reason for the orderly nature of the country. Hypothetically remove 160 million Nigerians living in Nigeria and replace them with 320 million Americans, come back to Nigeria in 10 years and you will be shocked to see that the waters of ajegunle are actually tourist attractions where people can actually live on, and Onitsha and Aba can actually look as the same as Los Angeles. Still hypothetically Remove 320 million Americans living in the United States and replace them with 160 million Nigerians, come back to the US in 10 years and u will marvel at the infrastructural decadence and New York reduced to a dirty city like Lagos with traders and touts hawking and fighting respectively on the once beautiful streets of New York. You'd never ever want to step ur foot on a country called the United States again. The problem of Nigeria and Africa is not the government, it's deep rooted in the blood running thru the black man's veins.
I used to think it were all jokes,but is this how an average nigerian thinks?? Mmmm judging by the number of likes that you collected for posting that poo I now know my answer embarassed

There you have it folks!!! You heard it from the horse's mouth,the man had just told us that Nigeria can never thrive unless 160 million nigerians are removed from the country and replaced with white American population

So what we are being told here is that the giant of africa is only a giant in population Something wrong with west african mentality,glad I was born and raised in SA,we bow down to no man on this side

May the Lord bless west africa'

*takes a deep breath and log off*

3 Likes

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 23, 2016
iRyan:
The black man didn't have the country until 94' that explains the reason for the orderly nature of the country. Hypothetically remove 160 million Nigerians living in Nigeria and replace them with 320 million Americans, come back to Nigeria in 10 years and you will be shocked to see that the waters of ajegunle are actually tourist attractions where people can actually live on, and Onitsha and Aba can actually look as the same as Los Angeles. Still hypothetically Remove 320 million Americans living in the United States and replace them with 160 million Nigerians, come back to the US in 10 years and u will marvel at the infrastructural decadence and New York reduced to a dirty city like Lagos with traders and touts hawking and fighting respectively on the once beautiful streets of New York. You'd never ever want to step ur foot on a country called the United States again. The problem of Nigeria and Africa is not the government, it's deep rooted in the blood running thru the black man's veins.
I used to think it were all jokes,but is this how an average nigerian thinks?? Mmmm judging by the number of likes that you collected for posting that poo I now know my answer embarassed

There you have it folks!!! You heard it from the horse's mouth,the man had just told us that Nigeria can never thrive unless 160 million nigerians are removed from the country and replaced with white American population

So what we are being told here is that the giant of africa is only a giant in population Something wrong with west african mentality,glad I was born and raised in SA,we bow down to no man on this side

*takes a deep breath and logs off*

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by evansjeff(m): 7:25am On Dec 23, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
sharrapppppp there...i mean sharrap u can go and do ur honeymoon on high tension or in the lagoon wanted to just read comments but with disdain i cant ignore urs..becuz ur comments potrays a true blackman...and thats hypocrisy and cowardice..brother john outside but enemy of progress inside..4 how long will u be making love to lies becuz u enjoying itbro id rather be slapped with the truth than kiss a lie..the guy said the obvious truth and u took it out on him and his innocent wife..u are a moronic bitter person..and deserve no respect not even from a plagued pig..remember spare the rod and spoil the child..?you people want to be respected while you wallow in backwardness..no wonder ur socalled leaders travel around the world see good things yet no brains to reciprocate the latter at home....mtchewwwwwwwww foooollllllsssssssss.
who's this brat? Take your miserable life out of this country since it isn't yours. Deluded set of people crying for a cause that would in the end destroy you.
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Justeenaleo(f): 7:29am On Dec 23, 2016
Jayceon:
.....by brain dead nigerians
And South Africans....

3 Likes

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by litetias(m): 7:29am On Dec 23, 2016
iRyan:
You've said it All
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 23, 2016
Justeenaleo:

And South Africans....
who derailed the thread??
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by evansjeff(m): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Iti wan come make noise, tah! my friend gerraway.angry
now I know why you're this pained, you're obviously one of them biafrauds
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Justeenaleo(f): 7:43am On Dec 23, 2016
Jayceon:
who derailed the thread??
All of you.

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:49am On Dec 23, 2016
kikikikikikikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...u dey learn how to talku might think u are grown becuz u av pubic hair...but u are dysfunctioned imbeciled moronic adult stuck in a toddler's body....cover ur face in shame..run a poll online and u will see u are doomed, not alot of people we share doomsday opinion maybe by then u can commit suicide and blame buhari,MMM,apc or invisible creditor 4 ur unproductive life....mumu..invest in ur life go 4 a cure today..atleast it will be a late hour 2016 achievement..thank nairaland and me later..paddy odensy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
evansjeff:
who's this brat? Take your miserable life out of this country since it isn't yours. Deluded set of people crying for a cause that would in the end destroy you.
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by ibietela2(m): 7:51am On Dec 23, 2016
obidevine:
This is my first trip to South Africa and I'm hooked, South Africa should be tagged as the true Giant of Africa. Everywhere is so orderly and clean. Other African countries should learn a thing or 2 from South Africa . I'm wowed!!!

See wedding pictures here https://www.nairaland.com/3512632/some-wedding-pictures

Because of the presence of the WHITE MAN

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by ibietela2(m): 7:57am On Dec 23, 2016
LorDBolton:

And they only gave the black man 'certain' sectors to run.

The whites still run and control the main things that ensures orderliness.

Even sports wise na the whites dey do exploits

From rugby to cricket to swimming to golf etc

Football wey em leave for blacks... mediocre performances grin

So true
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by FILEBE(m): 8:05am On Dec 23, 2016
iRyan:

you said it all! you nailed it! we are our own problem!

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 23, 2016
Jayceon:

*takes a deep breath and logs off*
I wasn't born nor raised in Nigeria. However my parents are Nigerians. I only stated the plain bitter truth about black people and Nigeria. I used America because that is where I live, whether it is replaced with Canadians or Australians, the result will still be the same, but may not be the same if replaced with another black country eg Ghana or Gabon.
Yes, you are right Nigeria is only giant in population. With all the resources that abound in the country, they are still underdeveloped. If the Europeans had killed all the native Nigerians and taken possession of their lands, Nigeria would be one of the developed countries of this century.

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by KekeNash(f): 8:16am On Dec 23, 2016
Most Nigerians have mental disorder trust me, i think they smoke nyaope unaware. Surely they need to learn a thing o two from S Ricans. Lastnyt they saw thier crap awards called headies.. I cracked up in the middle of the night going through tweets. Even our feather awards are way much better. Our events are well organised, all cause of WHITE MAN LOL! SIES! compare SABC to thier NTA, do they watch it? No, their soccer league? No. Its trash because they don't have white people.

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by ireneony(f): 8:21am On Dec 23, 2016
iRyan:
I wasn't born nor raised in Nigeria. However my parents are Nigerians. I only stated the plain bitter truth about black people and Nigeria. I used America because that is where I live, whether it is replaced with Canadians or Australians, the result will still be the same, but may not be the same if replaced with another black country eg Ghana or Gabon.
Yes, you are right Nigeria is only giant in population. With all the resources that abound in the country, they are still underdeveloped. If the Europeans had killed all the native Nigerians and taken possession of their lands, Nigeria would be one of the developed countries of this century.
sorry to say, you don't sound educated or enlightened

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 23, 2016
KekeNash:

*dead* grin grin

Please have manners cheesy.
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 23, 2016
ireneony:
sorry to say, you don't sound educated or enlightened
I speak based on observations. I've been in the world for a significant amount of time. I tried to convey a message in the most basic way as possible for all Nigerians. Sorry if it did hurt you, but I'm more hurt about the black man...

2 Likes

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by tobiasbeecher: 9:06am On Dec 23, 2016
evansjeff:
I'm not surprised at all, reason is most of you will never leave the shores of this country so you wouldn't know the effect of painting your country bad.
Mr man stop being childish, he never mentioned Nigeria, he only said that South Africa should be regarded as the giant of Africa which to me is true! What did you do? You went on a childish rant and insulted his wife in the process. You behaviour is so immature and out of place.

2 Likes

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by sollybaby(f): 9:35am On Dec 23, 2016
this couple boring ooo
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by delishpot: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Ok, going by your reasoning or the lack thereof, SA should have been a dirty slum by 95, what's stopping the black man from fucking it up?

Oh, they slowly are. Do your research.
WHEN the British left naija, things we're okay and neat, but years down the lane, everything they left us, we bleeped up and here we are now. South Africa if care is not taken would follow same path not because the people are not wise bit because the wise people vote in greedy and self serving leaders to run their affairs and dictate how they grow . That is the same problem Nigeria is facing.

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by evansjeff(m): 9:56am On Dec 23, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

Mr man stop being childish, he never mentioned Nigeria, he only said that South Africa should be regarded as the giant of Africa which to me is true! What did you do? You went on a childish rant and insulted his wife in the process. You behaviour is so immature and out of place.
how much more childish can you be not to realize by his insinuation, he obviously insulted all of Nigerians, your bitter soul wouldn't make you realize that, you're neither him nor his wife so go get a life of yours.
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by evansjeff(m): 10:07am On Dec 23, 2016
[s]
Livefreeordieha:
kikikikikikikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...u dey learn how to talku might think u are grown becuz u av pubic hair...but u are dysfunctioned imbeciled moronic adult stuck in a toddler's body....cover ur face in shame..run a poll online and u will see u are doomed, not alot of people we share doomsday opinion maybe by then u can commit suicide and blame buhari,MMM,apc or invisible creditor 4 ur unproductive life....mumu..invest in ur life go 4 a cure today..atleast it will be a late hour 2016 achievement..thank nairaland and me later..paddy odensy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/s]all nothing but thrash from a miserable being, your act of cowardice is really laughable, once you were derailing the country and later you claim to be in support of the government of same country. Confused fellow, you've been exposed.
Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by delishpot: 10:09am On Dec 23, 2016
iRyan:
is Botswana anything like the US, UK or Canada ?

Why must a country be like those countries to be considered well governedl? Botswana has it's own culture, it's own beliefs and traditions. If it is well maintained, neat and it's people provided the basic necessities of life ie, shelter, education, healthcare, transportation and an opportunity to prosper through work and inovation without too much government manipulations then that is good enough.

1 Like

Re: My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) by tobiasbeecher: 10:11am On Dec 23, 2016
evansjeff:
how much more childish can you be not to realize by his insinuation, he obviously insulted all of Nigerians, your bitter soul wouldn't make you realize that, you're neither him nor his wife so go get a life of yours.
You're very dull and lack the ability to make informed judgement, hence you're not able to manage two women you shamelessly went ahead and married because of your love for "toto". Poor church rat, you don't even have a means of livelihood but you're marrying two wives grin grin. Some people sef! Stop being bitter and frustrated, nobody forced you into marrying two wives and please stop taking out your frustration on the lovely couple, they are not the source or cause of your frustration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy / My Road Trip To Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria (Pictures) / Video Of The New Allen Junction Built By The Lagos State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.