Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Hustlers Tale (campus Life) - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hustlers Tale (campus Life) (53510 Views)

Dirty Hustlers / Campus Life / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
YungTemy:
You too much. I swear
Hahahah, bros no swear o, how far na
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Davidhero(m): 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
Gabbyraze:

Bros u were in sec skul and impersonating ssce exams? Chai I b pikin for your side o, twale side

Bros, comman update nau...
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by YungTemy(m): 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
Gabbyraze:
Hahahah, bros no swear o, how far na
i dey well. Keep up the good work
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 9:19am On Feb 05, 2017
Davidhero:

Bros, comman update nau...
Had a rough day yesterday, lets see how today goes..happy sunday
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Davidhero(m): 9:24am On Feb 05, 2017
Gabbyraze:
Had a rough day yesterday, lets see how today goes..happy sunday

Ok, no probs. Happy Sunday too... Stay strong.
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 10:43am On Feb 05, 2017
Davidhero:

Ok, no probs.
Happy Sunday too...
Stay strong.
Thanks homie
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
FINAL YEAR...FINAL HURDLE OR RETREAT

All through the long holidays, i constantly thought about the different paths i have taken, all the risks, the challenges, the near misses, wondered if i have pushed God to the limit, should i get out while i can? Or push one final time....

We resumed with lots of expectations, most of my classmates planned on crossing all i's and dotting all t's, nobody wanted extra year, all carry over must be written and written well, by hook or by crook, coupled with project work and seminar, no one wanted to leave anything to chance or fate, you know what this means for me right? *winks*

Luckily for us, we had courses for first semester only, while second semester was just for project and seminar. A list for grouping of students under different supervisors was pasted and people started pairing themselves since in my dept, you do your project work in two's, i paired with a guy named Collins. Collins is a great guy, who used to be razz and rough, but he gave his life to Christ and became a staunch born again, always coming to class with a big bible, always engaging most of us with messages of repentance and urging us to change our ways. ******mark the name*****

We got busy with school work, coupled with project work, i had not made a final decision about whether or not i will push for one final hoorah in my runs game or give it a rest, i waited for fate and fate bleeped me in the ass.

Right from yr 1 till finals, we had borrowed over 12 maths courses, and almost 80% of my classmates were deficient in maths, coupled with our usual 'demonic' departmental lecturers, alot of people had stacked up carry overs amounting to 12 or more, putting into consideration the crazy way timetables are been set, courses clash all the time and those morons don't wanna budge, they wont even listen if you plead for a change of time, in the long run, you have a carry over and for 2 years, you wont see a good opportunity to write it.

You know what that means for a guy like me, right? Business business business, if i play my game right, my project money and flexing money suppose fall out without wahala na, shebi.... Luckily our final year courses were kinda easy with very good and understanding lecturers, it was one way traffic, my project work going well, life couldn't have been any better, till exam came.

Timetable came out, our courses were evenly spaced out, those with carry overs could do it without fear of clash, but most didn't want to chance it, therein lies my expertise, moping up loose ends, giving people the easy way out, removing the responsibility of writing exams, especially difficult ones. Immediately, everyone affected with any form of challenge started strategizing, putting things in place, meeting students in those classes for the current handout or material, but for people like us, we wait for calls and they came in, chizzy's call was the first

Chizzy: Bros

Me: Chizzy Baba,how far na

Chizzy: Bros i dey o, how your side

Me: Bros i full ground, na hunger just dey play me

Chizzy: Hahahahahaha, bros shebi u don see timetable

Me: Yes o, thank God say them space am, man fit relax well

Chizzy: Bros, relax ke, business dey o

Me: Ehen, based on?

Chizzy: Normal level na

Me: Bros ehn, my mind dey double o, u know say i don too do

Chizzy: Bros this one na departmental courses and maths, so na the normal way na

Me: Bros make we see first, make i know how many courses

Chizzy: Ok, come my side later, i dey somewhere now

Me: Ok na

What a twist of fate, just when i thought my mind has been made up and i was out of the game, now this, my phone rang again and it was Collins,

Me: My Oga

Collins: Bros how far na

Me: Your boy dey o

Collins: Hahahahaha, how you go be my boy

Me: You be boss na

Collins: Lol, how your side na

Me: I just dey,hope say you dey arrange our project work small small

Collins: Yes, na small thing

Me: Confirm, i believe you

Collins: Bros ehn, i get small problem o

Me: Wetin happen

Collins: Na mat411 o, i bin get am F that time and i don check timetable, e no clash with any course

Me: Ok, so.....

Collins: Ken i want make you run am for me, i go pay you

Me: Ahh bros, i bin don comot hand for that level o, you know say this na final year, if anything happen, na wahala o

Collins: Bros abeg na, na just one, we go run am together, nothing fit happen

Me: *sighs*....ok na, when we see for school, we go reason well

Collins: Correct, i know say you no go fall my hand, thank you

At this point, i had no choice, fate has decided...game on
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by saraphina(f): 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmmmm....Be careful sha
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
saraphina:
hmmmmmmmmmmmm....Be careful sha
Am always careful Madame, thanks for stopping by
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by saraphina(f): 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
Gabbyraze:
Am always careful Madame, thanks for stopping by
you is welcome
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by gtin(m): 7:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Final lap make sure u dy very careful oh
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
gtin:
Final lap make sure u dy very careful oh
I b God pikin na, am always careful. Thanking you
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Adesina12: 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
Is this your final gunshot?

During my time after I have graduated some students still contacted me and I sat for them

You won't blf it, it is in the blood and you can't run away from it

Even I wrote GCE while waiting for service after graduation

It was so easy for me to write at any level then

To God be the glory
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by plantae(m): 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
Adesina12:

During my time after I have graduated some students still contacted me and I sat for them

To God be the glory

Eleyii gidi gan oo. Runs ti n gbe inu e lati ikoko.

1 Like

Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 8:00am On Feb 06, 2017
Adesina12:

To God be the glory
Lol, u bad pass me o
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by gtin(m): 8:02am On Feb 06, 2017
Adesina12:

To God be the glory
Bros ur own worst oh
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by wolexini(m): 12:11am On Feb 07, 2017
Bro. we still dey wait ooo
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 9:04am On Feb 07, 2017
wolexini:
Bro. we still dey wait ooo
I know and am sorry for been quiet,got some personal stuffs am dealing with
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by dannybomb(m): 10:30am On Feb 07, 2017
I don land, no be Bobo at all.
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by collinometricx: 11:18am On Feb 07, 2017
Gabbyraze:
FINAL YEAR...FINAL HURDLE OR
Collins:
this one wen u use mha, name I hope all dee well
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 1:10am On Feb 08, 2017
My people, make Una no vex o, was caught up with some personal stuffs
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:17am On Feb 08, 2017
ok man
be safe.

Gabbyraze:
My people, make Una no vex o, was caught up with some personal stuffs
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
Dedicated to my day one people, I rushed it so pls pardon my errors

How do you gear up when your mind isn't ready for battle? When the expectations from people seem overwhelming, when do you draw a line?

All these went through my mind as i ruminated over the decisions i just made, silently prayed for one last chance because if anything goes wrong, how i go take talk am? Who go wan hear say na for final year i face panel, come chop 2 yrs suspension, reality set in and i knew i had to do it right one last time, no guts no glory.

Exam came like lightening, everybody geared up and rearing to go, i had prepared adequately for both the runz and my own course, thank God our main courses were easy and the lecturers incharge of them had good mind, it went well and we were thankful but for those who had carry overs, their journey just began. I often found myself in different halls, at different days and times, from yr1 till 400level exam halls, i graced a few of them.

The runs chizzy gave me kept me on my toes and since I couldn't use my GS idcard, i didn't have departmental id card, i was left with just library id card and school id card. Neither of them could be tampered with, so i used to old way of entering the halls as me, then putting the persons name on the attendance sheet and answer sheet, luckily my faculty as a whole don't have do alot of security checks,(due to too much sorting), it only happens if someone makes a mistake and is caught, then they will start verifying everybody in the hall, it gets really ugly.

All through the runs from chizzy, i didn't run into trouble, i made sure i was invisible in the hall, i don't dress loudly, always on jeans and tshirts, and God was always on my side. I couldn't believe my luck and it felt like i could continue for as long as possible. I was writing the carry overs while writing my own exams since our exams were evenly spaced, time came for the mat411 exam and i met up with Collins outside the exam venue, it was in statistics building, science village. I saw almost half the guys in my class in the vicinity and i began to wonder, even the very brilliant ones were there, omo boiz are not smiling.

The exam started and me and Collins already had a plan in place, we will both enter but i will fill the correct details both in answer sheet and attendance sheet, while he will write unrecognizable details. I sat somewhere at the back, middle row, Collins was like 3 seats behind me but at the adjacent row, two of the most brilliant guys(dave and prof) in my class sat closer to each other, somewhere at the front area while others were scattered around the hall. Prof was fucking one girl in my class and it was because of her he appeared in that hall, apparently her pvssy has powers to move mountains, Dave came for another girl as well, funnily they were both rookies in the game.

As the exam continued, we had all filled the attendance sheet and we were halfway into the exam. Some guy stood up to submit, probably he looked suspicious or the invigilator just had a hunch, he called the guy and asked for his credentials (id card and school fees receipt), the guy produced them and the man crosschecked in the attendance but the name was conspicuously missing, see gbege, closer checks showed that the details on the answer sheets dosent correlate with credentials, lol you know what this means right? It spelt doom for us in the hall because they would be closer scrutiny.

The invigilator quickly called the lecturer incharge and reported the case to him, while the guy was bundled out, several invigilators took the different papers we used for attendance and started calling names and it must follow sequentially, in the sense that, if a name is called and a person answers that name,the names that follow must be for the people that are sitting closest to that person. Now Dave and prof supposedly wrote false names in the attendance sheet (school boy error) and when the name prof filled was called, he didn't answer because he didn't even remember, the smart invigilator called the next name and the babe answered since she sat close to him, they asked both of them to stand up and after going through their answers sheets, prof's was carrying the girl's details while the girl's own was something different from what was on the attendance sheet. Both were walked out after their credentials were seized, this in itself means doom because without your credentials you might not be allowed to write any exam and we had our final paper in two days time!!!!!

Dave who was occupying the next seat was visibly shaking, and i guess he was smart because he quickly changed the details on his answer sheet to his real details and while mist of the invigilators were dealing with prof and the girl, arguing back and forth, Dave quickly submitted to a quiet invigilator and practically ran out of the hall. We couldn't help but laugh at the whole scenario because it was obvious that they were naive and didn't seek advice from us before they ventured into the game, the name calling continued and we all answered easily till the name Collins filled was called and he didn't answer, wtf, dude didn't remember the name he filled till the person next to him was called and then he was asked to stand up and as he was been questioned, i just couldn't help but feel upset, which kin wahala be this na

2 Likes

Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by micbreezy7(m): 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
fvck....shit is abt to hit d fan....
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Adesina12: 9:50am On Feb 09, 2017
Drama drama drama!!!

Waiting for the next update

In my case on one occasion like that of Prof you mentioned I was caught in the act due to mamooth dependant on me in the exam hall

It was in Federal Polytechnic Offa in Kwara State

When the invigilator who happened to be the lecturer for the course we are writing asked me to stand up

The security was tight and only one entrance to the hall left opened with police black maria backed the opened entrance

No escape route........my heart was beating faster and the next person to me could hear it almost pop out of my chest grin

The lecturer asked me to introduce myself as he has never seen my face in his class.....

I answered him and the next thing to happen is..........TBC

Waiting for you Op.........sweet popcorn for you

1 Like

Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
micbreezy7:
fvck....shit is abt to hit d fan....
We can only imagine shey...tanx baba
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
Adesina12:
Drama drama drama!!!

In my case on one occasion like that of Prof you mentioned I was caught in the act due to mamooth dependant on me in the exam hall

When the invigilator who happened to be the lecturer for the course we are writing asked me to stand up

The security was tight and only one entrance to the hall left opened with police black maria backed the opened entrance

No escape route........my heart was beating faster and the next person to me could hear it almost pop out of my chest grin

The lecturer asked me to introduce myself as he has never seen my face in his class.....

Adesina guy, u must write ur own story o.
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by AyarmBoye(m): 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bro update this thing nah.... We Dey follow Ehn......
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by chuxxxx007: 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
Adesina12:
Drama drama drama!!!

People with this kinda story dey prison now or frustrated.
Good to know you're not any of the above mentioned, so abeg just tell us how u take do am
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 8:28am On Feb 11, 2017
Happy weekend my people,will update today.
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by gtin(m): 11:53am On Feb 11, 2017
Gabbyraze:
Happy weekend my people,will update today.
And i will be waiting patiently
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 8:44am On Feb 13, 2017
Back here,happy Monday to you all. Had some personal issues and also my phone has Ebola, hopefully will round it up this week. Thanks to all who checked on me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

A Tale Of Love (18+) / The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year / Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.