Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Hustlers Tale (campus Life) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hustlers Tale (campus Life) (53501 Views)

Dirty Hustlers / Campus Life / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 8:02am On Feb 03, 2017
gtin:
Narrow escape Bro, u never can tell that QS job fit hang u for neck oh
Shebi....lets see sha
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 8:03am On Feb 03, 2017
saraphina:
this impersonating thing can cause heart attack sha....
Yes o,not for the fainthearted....thanks for stopping by
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 8:04am On Feb 03, 2017
Napoleon27:
Azuka, bikko coman kontinu dis story ooooo
Bros tgif o....had power issues,currently typing...
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by saraphina(f): 9:56am On Feb 03, 2017
Gabbyraze:

Yes o,not for the fainthearted....thanks for stopping by
reminds me of something of such...uwc tho..
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 03, 2017
We are waiting oooo. Azuka! !
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 11:58am On Feb 03, 2017
saraphina:
reminds me of something of such...uwc tho..
Reminds u of?? Talk small na
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 11:59am On Feb 03, 2017
CHIMDIYA4EVA:
We are waiting oooo. Azuka! !
Patience small jor...lol
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by saraphina(f): 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
Gabbyraze:

Reminds u of?? Talk small na
u too like amebo joor ...it wasn't me but my ex bf and it was a funny and sad experience.....
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 2:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
saraphina:
u too like amebo joor ...it wasn't me but my ex bf and it was a funny and sad experience.....
Ehn still give us abridged version na,u no like amebo ni
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Napoleon27(m): 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
Baba, upload next chapter na...abi you dey hall dey write Math302 for pesin ni
We waiting biko cry cry cry
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by plantae(m): 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ehn! Gabbyraze mata don tire me. I don de lose morale for this matter.
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
plantae:
Ehn! Gabbyraze mata don tire me. I don de lose morale for this matter.
I bin dey type for afternoon o, na now I just enter house. I never type finish sef, would try to update this night, biko never lose morale o
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
Napoleon27:
Baba, upload next chapter na...abi you dey hall dey write Math302 for pesin ni
We waiting biko cry cry cry
Hahahaha, I don upgrade o bros, I no dry enter hall again. Updating soon, make I type
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
We dey wait o.. .since morning.. .. The next update has to be very long o, it should take more than 20 minutes to finish reading
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
CHIMDIYA4EVA:
We dey wait o.. .since morning.. .. The next update has to be very long o, it should take more than 20 minutes to finish reading
Bros no b so o, stress no go make person brain charge
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
Please manage this o

Most times one's sense of reasoning is usually balanced with the need to fulfill some sort of obligation.

Even though i was in a situation which i couldn't tell how the end will be, the trust placed on me by obyno and my cousin swayed my decision towards the positive. I agreed to the deal, demanded to see the girl so i can gauge her myself. Obyno promised to give the girl my number. The exam was slated for the next week so i had time to get things done, two days later i got a call

Me: Hello

Unknown: Hello, is this azuka

Me: Yea, who am i speaking with

Unknown: Bethel, obyno gave me your number

Me: Ok i remember now, so what sup

Unknown: He said you wanted to hear from me

Me: Yea, i need information about your department, the lecturer who took the course, if they had any quiz or assignment, etc

Unknown: Well i don't know the lecturer because he is from maths dept, don't think he gave them quiz, even if he did, there is always an excuse since am a final year student, also we have departmental invigilator and he no get wahala, na my man

Me: Ok, i guess you have everything covered because if yawa gas, e no go funny

Unknown: Don't worry, na year1 course, so people go plenty small, so how much?

Me: I don't charge similar fee for ladies as i do for guys

Unknown: Tell me first

Me: 7k

Unknown: Ok, no wahala...shey na pay before service

Me: Anyhow you want it

Unknown: Ok, i will text you the exam venue the day before the exam

Me: Alright, take care

I felt relaxed after the call, because the chick seem to know what she's doing and that means there won't be surprises when the exam rolls by.

The economics runs was ending the same week i was going to take the mat exam, so i needed to get my act right and be strong because whenever am in that eco dept, my mind dey always cut,the lecturers no get joy at all.

The last day came, a Tuesday, hot afternoon, as i approached the door of the exam hall, i heard the lecturer instructing the course rep to physically identify every person in that hall, mehn naso i sharply pause o, pretended looking at the notice board while other legit students walked in for the exam, different thoughts were just going through my mind at that moment, STAY OR GO.....i waited for almost 15mins outside there, and it seems the lecturer was really serious with the physical recognition thing, bros i didn't wait for any prophet to tell me to vamoose from that vicinity before person come ask me wetin i dey find, make Linda c missing script there abeg, i can't coman lose my admission because of one girl.

It shook me and i slightly considered calling off the mat job but since bethel don give me mind, i didn't shake. Prepared adequately for it and the day before the exam (Thursday), i got a text which read, 'the exam venue is bakassi, QS hall 2, be there before 3 pls', i just smiled and memorized the information. Friday came, by 2.30, i was at bakassi, which is where the faculty of environmental sciences is located, immediately i dropped from the bus, walked in and placed a call to her, she said she is under the mango tree after the first building and she also told me her dress code which would help me to recognize her easily.

Approached the tree, saw a fair, slim pretty lady sitting and i guessed it was her, judging from what she was wearing, we chatted for awhile and i noticed alot of younger looking guys and girls, trying to cram some formulas at the last minute, she excused herself and said she wants to greet somebody, i watched her approach an older man, and as they talked, she repeatedly pointed me......

Shit, have i been set up? what's going on??

1 Like

Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by saraphina(f): 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
may greed sha no kill u ooo....
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
saraphina:
may greed sha no kill u ooo....
Greed ke, na hustle I dey hustle o, or if i flex u, u no go like am? grin
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by saraphina(f): 12:03am On Feb 04, 2017
Gabbyraze:

Greed ke, na hustle I dey hustle o, or if i flex u, u no go like am? grin
no comment ooo.
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 12:14am On Feb 04, 2017
saraphina:
no comment ooo.
Lol.....its hustling babe, I was never greedy o
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 6:42am On Feb 04, 2017
Happy weekend folks.... Veekid, collinometricx, creeza, jnichole. Where are these people?

Do i walk away? Do i stay? These questions ran through my mind but wait a minute, its not a crime to be in an environment na, at least exam hasn't started, so why the fuss? I hissed at myself, was been unnecessarily paranoid, chalk it up to my most recent experience. I sat back down, and watched other people, walking agitatedly, looking uncertain, probably because of fear, fear of the forthcoming exam, inwardly i smiled, i have felt that kind of fear before, its nothing new.

After some minutes, the students started walking fast towards the different classes and halls, exam wan start be that, i looked towards bethel, she shook the man and was walking towards me, i braced myself as she got closer, she then said, "lets go, exam is about to start"...really We walked towards the third hall, guess that's where QS use for their examinations, we got in, unchecked, sat down and guess what? The man she was talking with earlier was in front of the class, with question papers and answer sheets. Once i sat down, bethel occupied the seat in front of me. The class is small, can't contain more than 30 students, sitting 2 per seat, which is the sitting pattern they used.

As the man started sharing the papers, he just warned us not to be rowdy and to behave ourselves, when he go to bethels seat, he gave her the question paper with answer sheet and said, "is that the guy"? With a finger pointing in my direction, she calmly nodded and i was dumbfounded, what the hell kind of department is this? I wonder if that is the man's normal attitude or she has probably motivated him, if its the latter, is it in cash or kind?...devilish mind abi, that's what a relaxed mind gets you, i was relaxed and enjoying every moment of it.

Exam started in earnest, after half an hour, the guys behind me called my attention

Guy 1: Bros i hail

Me: How far na

Guy 1: I dey o, we dey feel you bros

Me:*****smiles***** how you mean

Guy 2: Bros we know the level na, abeg no forget us o

Guy 1: We fit motivate u o

Me: Na small thing na, forget motivation

Guy 1: Confirm, you be correct guy

I just smiled, then bethel turned and asked if the solutions were forthcoming and if the guys were disturbing, i replied they weren't and the questions weren't difficult. She just smiled and said she likes my disposition and confidence, i smiled and continued writing.

Halfway through, i heard a familiar voice, shit, Mr Ugwu, from maths dept, seems he's the one in charge of the course, goddamnit. Mr Ugwu has lectured my class almost four times in different levels, so i had some form of familiarity with him, having visited his office countless times. I was a bit scared,partly because the class isn't crowded, so i can be spotted easily, then its not even for comp.sc, its QS... Bethel noticed my discomfort, then asked if the lecturer knows me very well, i answered in a probable form, since he might not know my name but i was pretty sure he knew am in comp.sc which means am not supposed to be in QS. Luckily, he just breezed in, asked the invigilator a few general questions, then asked us if anyone has any problem with the challenge concerning the questions, which they replied negatively, all this while, my head faced down, in deep concentration.

I supplied a couple of people answers while bethel made sure the attendance sheet skipped me, at some point, she felt i was been too generous, she requested i submit so.we can leave, i didn't hesitate o, cos na she dey hold d dough.

We stepped out, she was all smiles, saying that she's sure the least grade she will score in the course is a B, i was like, "i like your faith", to which she replied, "i did the necessary checks before deciding to use a machinery, since the lecturer doesn't collect sorting", i just smiled. She gave me my dough, we shook hands and parted ways. Job done,hassle free...God is good

Next session, Final year....thinking of retiring, maybe not

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by veekid(m): 7:40am On Feb 04, 2017
Ghost mode deactivated
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 9:41am On Feb 04, 2017
veekid:
Ghost mode deactivated
Veekid my man, longest time. Nawa u o
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by mjay05(m): 9:55am On Feb 04, 2017
Nice story..
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by veekid(m): 11:05am On Feb 04, 2017
Gabbyraze:

Veekid my man, longest time. Nawa u o
my brother; Na real wha for me. I've being hustling.
What a great job you're doing here
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 11:57am On Feb 04, 2017
veekid:
my brother; Na real wha for me. I've being hustling.
What a great job you're doing here
Thank you, happy weekend
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 11:57am On Feb 04, 2017
mjay05:
Nice story..
Thanks mjay
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
nice one Gabbyrazze
your writing skills are superb..
good job bro
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
nice one Gabbyrazze
your writing skills are superb..
good job bro
Thanks alot bro, God bless
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Davidhero(m): 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
Gabbyraze.... Walahi, am enjoying this ur story... Welldone.
Reminds me of those days in sec sch impersonating for SSCE exams..
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by YungTemy(m): 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
You too much. I swear
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
Davidhero:
Gabbyraze....
Walahi, am enjoying this ur story...
Welldone.

Reminds me of those days in sec sch impersonating for SSCE exams..
Bros u were in sec skul and impersonating ssce exams? Chai I b pikin for your side o, twale side

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

A Tale Of Love (18+) / The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year / Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.