Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% (51259 Views)

OAU Admission Section 2019/2020 / OAU Admission 2019/2020 / OAU Admission Merit List Out On Caps Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% by TobeyTobee: 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
worldman:
oponu ni iya e i.d.i.o.t what do you understand by catchment area
Bros catchment area cut off can never be higher than merit cut off.....U don't need to say that to someone's mother ....that shows you have no respect for yours. Pls enlightened us on catchment area abeg. ...It seems you are the only one with a different idea here.
Re: OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% by 2n2k(m): 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
Blackbolt:

hmm. I thought we had A1,B2,B3, etc..

I only got to know of B2, B3, D7, D8 just last year. In our days, it was A1, A2, A3, ..... P7, P8

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% by Mickael2(m): 11:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
vingeophysicist:
vc list legally back up. Irrespective of whether the admission seeker didn't meet up the cut off. if USA was ran like that do you think they will be where they are today. young man stop breeding corruption.

I am not saying it's good, just that that's how the system works in Nigeria.
Re: OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% by Doublejoy411(m): 11:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
Una dey talk.....Shey the babe don get admission
Re: OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% by BraniacX(m): 1:55am On Dec 24, 2016
thinkative:

can you see ur tribalism and nepotism spew has fallen flat on its face in this case? you and others like you need to take matters based on their merits!

I knew there was a mistake somewhere... hope its resolved in her favour tho

How can you logically arrive at the conclusion you just made undecided ***phew*** smh

MODIFIED

While to you it might seem any admission is an admission, to me and others of like mind amongst which i believe the young lady falls in, only the best is good enough, if not, this topic wouldn't have been up for conversation in the first place and if you don't understand what i just typed, imagine being paid a groat for doing a job worth a pound.
Re: OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% by totalhouse(m): 1:56am On Dec 24, 2016
Blackbolt:

hmm. I thought we had A1,B2,B3, etc..
Oga,not everybody schooled in your days. In our days, it used to be A1,A2,A3..so don't put everybody in your category through your ignorance. After stating the obvious in my last post, I think you should get it... Me and you no dey for same category....the present grading system was not in my days.
Re: OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% by BraniacX(m): 2:08am On Dec 24, 2016
thinkative:

ur initial point that irked me was that south western schools were tribalistic

now you have shifted the goal posts. I will no longer engage you in this dance of folly.

to set the record straight. you suggested that this particular girl did not gain admossion into OAU because she was from delta state and not from the south west.

now that its apparent that she is already a student of the school, you have 'changed mouth' and danced away from the crux of our argument.

the fact is you made a baseless, ill informed , biased and hopelessly unfounded statement. and it came back to bite you...

the lady is a student of OAU. and she is not Yoruba. deal with that....then we can talk about nepotism

My initial point if you read it through thoroughly was that Nigerian schools in general were tribalistic, some more so than others. That you argue with sentiment and self righteous conviction does not make you right, my goal post never shifted, i only gave you leeway to validate my point to the limit of your understanding vis-a-vis nepotism not being tribalism and i suffered your lack of conceptualisation of my points making me patiently explain to you with hypothetical scenarios! That you still don't get it is no fault of mine! I am only responsible for what i say and imply, you on the other hand are responsible for how you interpret it
If this were an academic debate you'll have huffed and puffed fruitlessly talking a lot and saying very little.
I leave you to your socially utopian detribalised south-western academic communities!
Wallow in your denial alone and leave me out of it, I'm done with you.
Re: OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:27am On Dec 24, 2016
GOOD ANALYSIS. MEDIA HOUSES SHOULD TAKE THIS UP
Re: OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% by thinkative: 6:50am On Dec 24, 2016
BraniacX:

My initial point if you read it through thoroughly was that Nigerian schools in general were tribalistic, some more so than others. That you argue with sentiment and self righteous conviction does not make you right, my goal post never shifted, i only gave you leeway to validate my point to the limit of your understanding vis-a-vis nepotism not being tribalism and i suffered your lack of conceptualisation of my points making me patiently explain to you with hypothetical scenarios! That you still don't get it is no fault of mine! I am only responsible for what i say and imply, you on the other hand are responsible for how you interpret it
If this were an academic rebate you'll have huffed and puffed fruitlessly talking a lot and saying very little
I leave you to your socially utopian detribalised south-western academic communities!
Wallow in your denial alone and leave me out of it, I'm done with you.

sorry, you are the one in denial here.

this is probably the end of my involvement in this intellectual masturbation.

you claim ur initial point was that schools in Nigeria were generally tribalistic. that's a lie from the pit of hades! You actually said south western schools are monoethnic.

you saw a post about a lady with good scores who wasn't admitted into OAU. instead of 'thinking' about what the possible causes could be. and ways to help out....

you went for tribalism...with virtually no proof. unfortunately, you scored an own goal. ur mouth has been left bloodied. dazed and faced with the fact that the lady is already a student and there may be a mixup somewhere, you stagger around and stumble on some 'concepts'...

to refresh ur memory, here is the comment that got my attention

Re: OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% by thinkative: 7:04am On Dec 24, 2016
BraniacX:

How can you logically arrive at the conclusion you just made undecided ***phew*** smh

MODIFIED

While to you it might seem any admission is an admission, to me and others of like mind amongst which i believe the young lady falls in, only the best is good enough, if not, this topic wouldn't have been up for conversation in the first place and if you don't understand what i just typed, imagine being paid a groat for doing a job worth a pound.

I know wat you mean. but honestly, I have seen better results than hers that did not make it into medicine in Ife. the competition is scary. in fact, on the other thread, a guy posted details of his kid sister who scored higher than aror and was not offered admission

yes she did a job worth a pound but hundreds of others did a job worth more than a pound. unfortunately, the university only has a few pounds to share around
Re: OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% by relevanteism(m): 7:48am On Dec 24, 2016
Mickael2:

I am not really saying that I'm sure but you have a point there. I wouldn't be a bit suprised if her Jamb and WAEC results aren't even hers(you understand what I mean by that). This years Jamb and WAEC don turn to full time rubbish so it's hard to really understand if she is the owner. Looking at that result intensively, I do not think that it is possible for someone with B2 in Maths to get a C4 in physics, I have been in the WAEC system for a while between 2011-2013, in most cases, physics grades are better than maths grades. I will still check that her school to know if it's a malpractice zone, or if it's one of these schools that pay for good WAEC grades for marketing purposes
I had A1 in math and C4 in physics. So!!!!!!! Your argument is not substantive.
Re: OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% by PFRB: 7:56am On Dec 24, 2016
"She should go to court and compel the university to admit her. Her ground should be wrong computation by the admissions office .
Re: OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% by atrix4g(m): 9:52am On Dec 24, 2016
Mickael2:

I am not really saying that I'm sure but you have a point there. I wouldn't be a bit suprised if her Jamb and WAEC results aren't even hers(you understand what I mean by that). This years Jamb and WAEC don turn to full time rubbish so it's hard to really understand if she is the owner. Looking at that result intensively, I do not think that it is possible for someone with B2 in Maths to get a C4 in physics, I have been in the WAEC system for a while between 2011-2013, in most cases, physics grades are better than maths grades. I will still check that her school to know if it's a malpractice zone, or if it's one of these schools that pay for good WAEC grades for marketing purposes
guy forget oo,, I had B2 in mathematics and c5 in physics. I hate physics ehn.

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% by Fussbot: 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
TobeyTobee:
Bros catchment area cut off can never be higher than merit cut off.....U don't need to say that to someone's mother ....that shows you have no respect for yours. Pls enlightened us on catchment area abeg. ...It seems you are the only one with a different idea here.
leave the poor orphan.. Lol... That's y Oau didn't admit him.. It's not for mediocres like him
Re: OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% by Fussbot: 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
worldman:
oponu ni iya e i.d.i.o.t what do you understand by catchment area
explain exhaustively orphan boy
Re: OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% by BraniacX(m): 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
thinkative:

sorry, you are the one in denial here.

this is probably the end of my involvement in this intellectual masturbation.

you claim ur initial point was that schools in Nigeria were generally tribalistic. that's a lie from the pit of hades! You actually said south western schools are monoethnic.

you saw a post about a lady with good scores who wasn't admitted into OAU. instead of 'thinking' about what the possible causes could be. and ways to help out....

you went for tribalism...with virtually no proof. unfortunately, you scored an own goal. ur mouth has been left bloodied. dazed and faced with the fact that the lady is already a student and there may be a mixup somewhere, you stagger around and stumble on some 'concepts'...

to refresh ur memory, here is the comment that got my attention

Oh! My goodness! cheesy now i see the source of your annoyance Phi001 and baum1 help me out here please, i was concurrently interacting on two different threads without keeping track, this one and its precursor, in the precursor i actually said all Nigerian schools were tribalistic and i singled out Uniben and Unilag for highest praise and Unillorin for highest condemnation, i actually even said southeastern and northern schools were probably more tribalistic than southwestern schools so chill brother what i meant and what you understood are on parallel lanes, nobody's fault probably
Re: OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
All of you should please stop complaining. A lot happens in life and we just complain without knowing why. Medicine is very competitive. Download the screening result she uploaded and you'd see where it's written that five subjects were more considered.

now let's look at her grades in those subjects
English Language A1
Mathematics. B3
Chemistry. B3
Physics. C4
Biology. C4

seriously speaking with competition this days don't we think so many people scored better than that ( even if its through miracle centres) ?
have we seen results of people from miracle centres? There is an average of 5 A's in their results.

I pity the girl sha, but instead of all these, she should think of better things. God has a plan for her.

I don't support malpractice but even brilliant students use it these days.
They get exam questions and answers online even before entering hall.

let's just hope for the best for her
Re: OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% by oruma19: 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
PrinceMario:
Shut up! Idiot. Walter and Bebenimibo, who are respectively the former and present SPE(Society of petroleum engineering) president are both from delta state, Frank, Medicine part5 class rep is from the Niger delta, Greg, the immediate out gone Nursing science President is a Niger deltan, Apere Andel, the immediate out gone NschE( Nigeria society of chemical engineers) president is a Niger Deltan. My girlfriend who is untop of her class with a mountain CGPA is from delta state.
This are just the few can remember for now.

Stop politicizing everything.
u should shut the fvck up. I bliv u are an Afonja. Always defending their heap of lies. The most biased pple in Nigeria are the Afonjas. So don't tell lies with one out of every 2million students that attend the school. U can pin point the ones u mentioned because they were outstanding in their different callings. So don't tell me trash. Ode!
Re: OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% by wuyisblog: 8:56am On Sep 23, 2017
You have anything bothering you about your OAU admission you are processing?
Worry no more!
Your admission processes at pre-degree, undergraduate and postgraduate levels is no big deal for us to run for you.
Stop losing the admission you deserve to gain so much just because of something you didnt do right. Let's handle your admission processes for you.
For more details about our services, information about the school and other inquiries, visit: http://wuyisblog..com/2017/06/oga-wuyi-educational-consultancy-owec.html or contact 08139534187.

Re: OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% by wuyisblog: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
A MUST-READ FOR ALL OAU ASPIRING STUDENTS AT ALL LEVELS (PREDEGREE APPLICANTS, UTME APPLICANTS, DE APPLICANTS, AND POSTGRADUATE APPLICANTS)
Excerpts: Year in year out, jambites who choose OAU in their matriculation application—after doing “well”—in their UTME just come to OAU to write the Post-UTME thinking gaining admission to OAU will never be any difficult than cooking noodles; but at the end of it all, most of them always get disappointed. I’m—on this note—making this article to make some things clear on the things OAU applicants must know if they’ll be admitted. I enjoin you to read this article and digest it if you are processing your admission to OAU or you’re aspiring to be in OAU someday...(open link to continue reading http://wuyisblog..com.ng/2017/10/oau-admission-rush.html)

Re: OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% by wuyisblog: 8:22am On Oct 07, 2017
Excerpts: Talking of blasting OAU Post-UTME, you know, it sounds funny to me that almost everyone of the candidates are always thinking they are capable of blasting OAU Post-UTME like it’s not even an exam—courtesy all the past questions on OAU Post-UTME they have tackled and trashed. They all think OAU Post-UTME exam is the simplest in the world, because all the questions asked are questions that are very easy to relate to. Even the tutors too, and the past questions, they are always making their students and readers (respectively) feel too confident over “blasting” the Post-UTME. But in the end, after the results are released, the news is always the same: “oh, there is mass failure"... (open link to continue reading http://wuyisblog..com.ng/2017/10/blasting-oau-post-utme-or-not.html)

Re: OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% by PECng: 10:36am On Oct 02, 2019
OAU Admission Rush
Being around OAU since 2006—first as a candidate, then as an undergraduate, then as a postgraduate student, and also as a known educational consultant in Ife—has given me a huge load of experience over how admission goes in Obefemi Awolowo UnIversity (OAU) at whatever level—from the level of the pre-degree, to the undergraduate (UTME and DE), and to the postgraduate; so much for refusing to leave Ife as almost everyone does when they manage to finish their first degree programme in OAU. No one loves to come back to OAU after escaping the school the first time (the word 'love' in the statement was carefully chosen). But people like me, we just act like OAU is the only university in the country, and we can’t afford to not be there. And sometimes, it does really feel as though OAU is the only university in the country. I mean, does it not sound like the lion is the only animal in the forest sometimes? Continue reading the article here>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2019/10/oau-admission-rush-tags-nairaland-oau.html?m=1

Re: OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% by PECng: 10:35am On Oct 07, 2019
It’s no news anymore that OAU has released to JAMB the first batch of the names of people who have been offered admission by the institution, remaining for JAMB to upload it on their portal. At least everyone on the list can now see a certain change on their CAPS on JAMB’s website (i.e. change from NOT ADMITTED YET to PROCESSING ADMISSION). But before I continue on expatiating the admission news, let me take advantage of this topic to explain once again that—contrary to what almost everyone thinks—it is not JAMB that offers admission but the school you have applied to, and CAPS is only a platform JAMB uses to monitor the admission processes of every school to make sure no one is offered more than one admission when there are people who didn’t even get one. In simpler terms, your school—after screening you—determines the criteria they want to use to admit applicants, they make a list of the applicants they have considered for admission based on the criteria they have determined or through any other means that could make the applicant qualify for the consideration for admission (runs, slots, etc.), they release the lists to JAMB, and JAMB uploads them to their web (CAPS). This should be enough to make it clear how it is not JAMB that offers admission but the school. This could seem like unneeded information, but for those having issues with their schools and JAMB over their admission; they cannot see this information as useless. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2019/10/oau-set-to-release-first-batch-tags-oau.html?m=1

Re: OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% by PECng: 10:43am On Nov 07, 2019
How Slots, “Runs” and Admission Processing work in OAU
Being a “runsman” (as they address us), I have gotten to be in conversations with candidates and parents who only know there are things called slots, “runs”, and admission processing, but really don’t understand how they work. I have also conversed with candidates and parents who don’t even know a thing about all these things I just mentioned. Hence, it becomes a call on a runsman cum blogger like me to take advantage of blogging to explain this issue which causes problems for OAU runsmen like me. I’ll start from explaining how slots work in OAU. Continue reading here>>>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2019/11/how-slots-runs-and-admission-processing.html?m=1

Re: OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% by Acecube(m): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ximenez:
There's nothing to be done again, the girl did not meet the merit cut off point, hence she wasn't admitted. but what the provost refused to talk about is that even tho the quota given to OAU for medicine and Surgery by MDCN is 100, OAU do admit a little bit above 100 (112-124) over the years, I'm just saying this cos I'd love to see the lady admitted because with that her olevel result and UTME result she could have gotten Medicine in all the federal universities in Nigeria even in UI and unilag who make use of just five subjects. Except maybe Unilorin who wouldn't even bother to tell you why.
lol @ the last sentence. I was a victim too, I thank God for making me get my dream course in another university. Fear Unilorin, e get why !
Re: OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% by PECng: 10:24am On Dec 09, 2019
Still Waiting on OAU’s Admission List
The year is having just few of working days left, the school is already one week into her Rain (Second) Semester exams, and most Predegree, UTME and DE applicants are yet to have their names on CAPS as offered admission. What is happening? Why is OAU overly slow about this admission processes, and is it safe to keep waiting on OAU hoping when they eventually release all their batches of admission lists, your name will be there. Here are the questions applicants and their parents have been asking recently, and I want to address these questions in this write-up. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2019/12/still-waiting-on-oaus-admission-list.html
Re: OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% by Omenkawalu: 7:31am On Aug 13, 2020
One Peter Opara wrote this in a WhatsApp group I belong to:
The explanation and reasons adduced by that provost of College of Health Sciences do not add up . This reason being that the candidate’s scores in the different subjects in WAEC were not properly computed. A candidate’s score should be based on the highest marks obtained from 6 subjects and not 7, 8 or 9 subjects which a candidate is permitted to sit for based on choice. A candidate is instructed to register a minimum of 6 subjects for assessment. Based on this, the candidate scored 40 points from a maximum of 48 points. Hence, the WAEC computation ought to be (40/48 x 100) 83.3% and not the 70.3% recorded for her. Taking 50% of the sum of (80% + 83.3%) is 81.7% which would have been far above the cut-off mark of even 78%. She ought to have gotten the admission on merit if she was correctly assessed. This is unfair and an injustice. She should take the management of OAU to court and demand restitution and damages!
Re: OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% by PECng: 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
These Things about OAU Departmental Cutoffs
If you are an OAU aspirant or a relative of one, at some point just after the UTME or after the Post-UTME, you will definitely type something like “OAU cutoff mark” in the Google search engine, just because you want to know your admission fate or that of your ward. This is okay, only that most people don’t get to know OAU has never and will never have a departmental cutoff for a particular admission year until after the Post-UTME has been done and the results analyzed. This means if you are a 2020/2021 OAU aspirant, you have to know that whatever cutoff you’ve been seeing everywhere online cannot just be the cutoff OAU is using this admission year. CONTINUE READING THE ARTICLE HERE>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2020/10/these-things-about-oau-departmental.html

Re: OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% by PECng: 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
When you Have Changed Your Choice of Course in your UTME but the Old Course is Still Reflecting on Your OAU Post-UTME
It is very normal that between when UTME results are released and when admission offering is over, applicants will have the need to change their choices of institution or/and courses, it’s very normal. But I have to tell you that this is one of the very rampant but overlooked reasons why a lot of people lose their admission—especially when it has to do with OAU. Read me right please, changing your choices of course within OAU is not a problem at all, it only becomes a problem when you do the changing of course at a wrong time; and there are so many wrong times to change your course if you are aspiring to be offered an admission in OAU. READ THE REST OF THE ARTICLE HERE>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2020/10/when-you-have-changed-your-choice-of.html

Re: OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% by PECng: 2:23pm On May 16, 2021
How CAPS Transfer Approval Works for OAU UTME and DE Aspirants
I need to open this one by first stating that if you have scored the high score in the UTME and in the Post-UTME, and you in fact have the “Eligible for Admission” on your slip, none of this equal “your admission is assured” in OAU; there is still something called the departmental cutoff that could screen you off even by a mark that’s only an infinitesimally small number higher than the aggregate score you have at hand (for instance, the merit cutoff for Estate Management this year is 52.7, unless the ELDS and Catchment Areas marks favour you, if you have 52, that 0.7 difference between your aggregate score and the merit cutoff mark could deny you of the admission, and that’s a number far lesser than 1). CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2021/05/how-caps-transfer-approval-works-for.html

Re: OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% by PECng: 2:29pm On May 16, 2021
I need to open this one by first stating that if you have scored the high score in the UTME and in the Post-UTME, and you in fact have the “Eligible for Admission” on your slip, none of this equal “your admission is assured” in OAU; there is still something called the departmental cutoff that could screen you off even by a mark that’s only an infinitesimally small number higher than the aggregate score you have at hand (for instance, the merit cutoff for Estate Management this year is 52.7, unless the ELDS and Catchment Areas marks favour you, if you have 52, that 0.7 difference between your aggregate score and the merit cutoff mark could deny you of the admission, and that’s a number far lesser than 1). CONTINUE READING HERE>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2021/05/how-caps-transfer-approval-works-for.html

Re: OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% by PECng: 3:05pm On May 16, 2021
I need to open this one by first stating that if you have scored the high score in the UTME and in the Post-UTME, and you in fact have the “Eligible for Admission” on your slip, none of this equal “your admission is assured” in OAU; there is still something called the departmental cutoff that could screen you off even by a mark that’s only an infinitesimally small number higher than the aggregate score you have at hand (for instance, the merit cutoff for Estate Management this year is 52.7, unless the ELDS and Catchment Areas marks favour you, if you have 52, that 0.7 difference between your aggregate score and the merit cutoff mark could deny you of the admission, and that’s a number far lesser than 1). CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2021/05/how-caps-transfer-approval-works-for.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) / Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies / Boy Storms School Rocking Stadium Schoolbag (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.