Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

When Your Girlfriend Gives You Money, Is It A Show Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend Gives You Money, Is It A Show Of Love? (3533 Views)

If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This / Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. / When You Have Different Men Giving You Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Girlfriend Gives You Money, Is It A Show Of Love? by marvelck: 8:15am On Dec 23, 2016
If you have a girlfriend who showers you with so much love, money and gifts all the time, is this a sign/show of love or is she just trying to make you remain loyal to her and also be with her only. Cos I've heard of girls who usually give their boyfriend money and gifts, only to demand for everything back from him once he misbehaves by cheating on her or breaking her heart. And its not advisable nor right for a guy to be asking or collecting money from his girlfriend except in dire situations. Cos such gestures are usually misinterpreted by both parties in a relationship. To the guy, been given money by your girlfriend may be seen as a show of love and care on her part. While to her, any money she gives to her boo is usually a 'loan' which has to be repaid once the relationship comes to an end. And such attitude or reaction is common with most girls. Who usually don't do anything for nothing...And like I said, its not advisable to collect money from your babe or take advantage of her kind gestures when the going is good...cos there is always a price to be paid for such.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Gives You Money, Is It A Show Of Love? by falconey(m): 8:16am On Dec 23, 2016
if not love what will you call it? although, some do give it out of pity.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Gives You Money, Is It A Show Of Love? by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 23, 2016
Girls do give money regardless of if they love you or not.

But if your girlfriend gives you money eh....

She will collect times hundred of that amount on a later date.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Gives You Money, Is It A Show Of Love? by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 23, 2016
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]

We give you girls money but when you see us with another girl, you'll not hesitate to say ''HE DOESN'T LOVE ME.''
Re: When Your Girlfriend Gives You Money, Is It A Show Of Love? by falconey(m): 8:29am On Dec 23, 2016
Perfectdanny:

We give you girls money but when you see us with another girl, you'll not hesitate to say ''HE DOESN'T LOVE ME.''

I have more than 200 bizzare ways of replying this post but wouldn't.

I'M NOT A CHICK!!!!
Re: When Your Girlfriend Gives You Money, Is It A Show Of Love? by titopius(m): 8:32am On Dec 23, 2016
marvelck:
If you have a girlfriend who showers you with so much love, money and gifts all the time, is this a sign/show of love or is she just trying to make you remain loyal to her and also be with her only. Cos I've heard of girls who usually give their boyfriend money and gifts, only to demand for everything back from him once he misbehaves by cheating on her or breaking her heart. And its not advisable nor right for a guy to be asking or collecting money from his girlfriend except in dire situations. Cos such gestures are usually misinterpreted by both parties in a relationship. To the guy, been given money by your girlfriend may be seen as a show of love and care on her part. While to her, any money she gives to her boo is usually a 'loan' which has to be repaid once the relationship comes to an end. And such attitude or reaction is common with most girls. Who usually don't do anything for nothing...And like I said, its not advisable to collect money from your babe or take advantage of her kind gestures when the going is good...cos there is always a price to be paid for such.
you re indirectly answering the question you asked us young man
Re: When Your Girlfriend Gives You Money, Is It A Show Of Love? by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 23, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Why can't someone quote your post nau?
Re: When Your Girlfriend Gives You Money, Is It A Show Of Love? by falconey(m): 9:26am On Dec 23, 2016
Perfectdanny:

Why can't someone quote your post nau?

lol.... OK you can now
Re: When Your Girlfriend Gives You Money, Is It A Show Of Love? by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 23, 2016
falconey:

lol.... OK you can now

Please teach me how you did it
Re: When Your Girlfriend Gives You Money, Is It A Show Of Love? by falconey(m): 10:08am On Dec 23, 2016
Perfectdanny:

Please teach me how you did it

there are some icons above the text box together with the smileys, you can use them to create your text Signature.

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Trust Me / Why You Should Start Smoking / What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.