Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... (8895 Views)

Who Deleted My Yoruba Boy Post / When She Leaves You For A Yoruba Boy / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Fidelismaria: 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
tongue
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
durentchigozie:
did i hear u say yorroba girls are sexy and fine?
Oh were you thinking they're yam-legged or hairy-chested? Well they aren't. See this https://www.nairaland.com/3412760/pictures-prove-sw-ladies-more grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by solbinho: 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
Goan kill ursef, Wu fine help?
durentchigozie:
its not like i care about yorubas but una girls no fine. Final

3 Likes

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by JuneOctober(f): 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
Defaramade:
gringringrin

grin grin grin Lmao
Hope say na play
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
durentchigozie:
are u ok? Abeg wash face with pammy and recheck d post u quoted again.
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
benurch:

I think say na only me find am funny Oooo
Abeg make I join you laff small...
Buhahahahahahah!!!!!
but omotola fine na and na yoruba.so d guy might hv a pointcheesy
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

he's yoruba and he knows yoruba ladies and guys are indeed sexy.

Yoruba guys has bn yanching your women for a very long time and ur women love it. I can't marry Osu ladies sef cuz they are extra cheap to get with a very bad speaking intonation.
No mind that mumu. Ibo girls wey ugly pass shrek.
Ibo
Yoruba
grin grin upon all the make up and bleaching see difference. grin grin na only makeup ibo babes sabi grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
cheesy
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
Genevieve na their prettiest native grin Both of dem no wear makeup sha

Durentchigozie never compare una ibo girls with yoruba againgrin grin
gene
niyola

5 Likes

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
toludeman:
Genevieve na their prettiest native grin Both of dem no wear makeup sha

Durentchigozie never compare una ibo girls with yoruba againgrin grin
gene
niyola
niyola na ugly girl na.
What are u talkin

4 Likes

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
lefulefu:
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
lol. Persin go just wake up from sleep start dey quote wrong post.
Make he go wash face with pammy jor
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
durentchigozie:
niyola na ugly girl na.
What are u talkin
grin grin. Niyola wey shit on top ur gene and all una ipob babes join. Open ur eye guy

3 Likes

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
toludeman:

grin grin. Niyola wey shit on top ur gene and all una ipob babes join. Open ur eye guy

Ok!!
What do we hav to say about dis.

Are dey not yorubas?

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by MrCork: 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
meekyrozzay:

is she light skin? angry

#Palmjokes
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
durentchigozie:

Ok!!
What do we hav to say about dis.

Are dey not yorubas?
And that woman isn't pretty? grin you know wetin dey bother me be say that na olden days picture without all the filter makeup and so on but see ur modern peoplegrin grin God forbid we dig up ancient pictures of ibo grin grin too ugly. Hahahahagrin

8 Likes

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
[color=688E23]Bad Joke[/color]
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Vanessa88(f): 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
@ op Never say Never tongue

2 Likes

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
toludeman:

No mind that mumu. Ibo girls wey ugly pass shrek.
Ibo
Yoruba
grin grin upon all the make up and bleaching see difference. grin grin na only makeup ibo babes sabi grin grin
upon d make up...their girls are ugly and r as cheap as anything. ..they sud come and remove their worthless whores frm all d nooks and crannies of d West..all afonjas will appreciate dat cuz there are better women frm other tribes better than Osu women.

4 Likes

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

upon d make up...their girls are ugly and r as cheap as anything. ..they sud come and remove their worthless whores frm all d nooks and crannies of d West..all afonjas will appreciate dat cuz there are better women frm other tribes better than Osu women.
VERY VERY cheap. Make dem come carry dem for real abeg make dem stop to dey pollute our women.
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
toludeman:

And that woman isn't pretty? grin you know wetin dey bother me be say that na olden days picture without all the filter makeup and so on but see ur modern peoplegrin grin God forbid we dig up ancient pictures of ibo grin grin too ugly. Hahahahagrin
u mean this is pretty?

Bros fear God

1 Like

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
durentchigozie you still wan talk? grin grin
Ibo
Yoruba
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
toludeman:

VERY VERY cheap. Make dem come carry dem for real abeg make dem stop to dey pollute our women.
I met one of their girls last week, I told her point blank I wanna come to her house and sleep over...immediately she accepted.(one naira I didn't even give dis one)..I went dia and yanch her over night her ibo boyfriend has travelled...that's wot they are my brother.
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
durentchigozie:
u mean this is pretty?

Bros fear God
Hahaha she's prettier than all una ibo women. If we dig up ancient pix of una women bros na eyesore e go be because even the modern ones sef na eyesore. grin go sleep
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

I met one their women last week, I told her point blank I wanna come to her house and sleep over...immediately she accepted.(one naira I didn't even give dis one)..I went dia and yanch her over night her ibo boyfriend has travelled...that's wot they are my brother.
Bros na their way be that and na dem dey beat chest passgrin Just imagine and her boyfriend go dey think say e don get wife material

1 Like

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by DESTINY41(m): 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
Nobody is asking the reason why e said so, everybody seem to be more sentimental and been tribalistic
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
Make I just drop this last one for durentchigozie
Yoruba
Ibo
The yoruba woman is 50yrs old
grin grin
Again NEVER compare ibo with yoruba because una no reach.

2 Likes

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by ip2121918021(m): 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
durentchigozie:
u mean this is pretty?

Bros fear God

mangbetu tribe - From Congo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mangbetu_people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
toludeman:
Make I just drop this last one for durentchigozie
Yoruba
Ibo
The yoruba woman is 50yrs old
grin grin
Again NEVER compare ibo with yoruba because una no reach.
you keep posting random pic. What proof do u have dat they're yorubas?
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
durentchigozie:
you keep posting random pic. What proof do u have dat they're yorubas?
Hehehe e pain am. Not random pix I fit give you all their names if you want.
Google Nike Oshinowo abi Nike na ipob name? grin grin ur women no reach just siddon no dey make fool of unaself bros
Durentchigozie I know say something like this go happen that na why I dey use famous people pix wey you fit google and unpopular chicks wey fine pass these ones plenty die buit you go dey doubt unaself that na why I no use them.

3 Likes

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by JuneOctober(f): 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
I laugh when I see people belittling women who are not from their tribe.
All those ladies pictures you're putting here, just clean off their makeup and see how they are before talking. Be there posting pictures of ladies that have used make up to cover the horizontal and vertical marks and their wrinkles. Beauty cut across all tribe. I have seen beautiful Yoruba ladies. I have seen the ugly ones too and the same goes with other tribes.
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by ip2121918021(m): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
JuneOctober:
I have seen beautiful Yoruba ladies. I have seen the ugly ones too and the same goes with other tribes.

I laugh when I see people belittling women who are not from their tribe.

You're also doing the same thing you know

Because you're Igbo you mentioned this : "Yoruba ladies. I have seen the ugly ones too".

You did the same here

Some men can be dumb too. Dumbness isn't for a particular gender.

--Because You're female.

https://www.nairaland.com/3535290/corper-covered-blood-takes-selfie/2#52197316

and here

Not all ladies are desperate. That some ladies threw themselves at you doesn't make the all female folks desperate.

SOME men can equally be desperate. It all boils down to what both sexes are desperate for. Capiche?

--Because You're female.

[url]
https://www.nairaland.com/3534047/why-ladies-desperate/1#52196201[/url]

You're biased towards anything you don't belong to, see grin
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by JuneOctober(f): 10:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
ip2121918021:

You're also doing the same thing you know

You don't get, do you?
You know they way so people act like only their tribe own the beautiful girls in Nigeria. I am trying to make a point that one tribe cannot house all the beautiful girls. In as much as they are beautiful girls in that tribe, you'd still see those that the word 'beautiful' cannot be used on.
I hope I made things clear. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What This Girl Is Doing In Lagos Beach (photos) / One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... / Why Would You Consider A Second Wife ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.