Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... (8894 Views)

Who Deleted My Yoruba Boy Post / When She Leaves You For A Yoruba Boy / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
JuneOctober:
I laugh when I see people belittling women who are not from their tribe.
All those ladies pictures you're putting here, just clean off their makeup and see how they are before talking. Be there posting pictures of ladies that have used make up to cover the horizontal and vertical marks and their wrinkles. Beauty cut across all tribe. I have seen beautiful Yoruba ladies. I have seen the ugly ones too and the same goes with other tribes.

Una ipob babes got more makeup on. I no shock sha that na how ipob dey claim nice if una don dey lose argument. No be una ipob brethren start am abeg carry ur face commot for here.

Lola Oj
Angela Okorie
Durentchigozie wa google o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by ip2121918021(m): 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
JuneOctober:

You don't get, do you?
You know they way so people act like only their tribe own the beautiful girls in Nigeria. I am trying to make a point that one tribe cannot house all the beautiful girls. In as much as they are beautiful girls in that tribe, you'd still see those that the word 'beautiful' cannot be used on.
I hope I made things clear. smiley

It's okay to admit it cheesy. I'm also biased too sometimes.
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by JuneOctober(f): 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
If you can read well, you'd see I mentioned 'other tribes'. Do I have to Start writing out the other tribes before you understand what I am typing? I used a tribe as an example and stated that it is so in other tribes.
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by JuneOctober(f): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
toludeman:

Una ipob babes got more makeup on. I no shock sha that na how ipob dey claim nice if una don dey lose argument. No be una ipob brethren start am abeg carry ur face commot for here.

Lola Oj
Angela Okorie

Did I have any argument with ya? What I typed was "clean up the make-up". What's my business in who carry the most makeup? Is it a make-up competition. I mean clean up everything before we start to judge who the finest is.
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by ip2121918021(m): 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
JuneOctober:
If you can read well, you'd see I mentioned 'other tribes'. Do I have to Start writing out the other tribes before you understand what I am typing? I used a tribe as an example and stated that it is so in other tribes.

Just admit it eh ?

Some men can be dumb too. Dumbness isn't for a particular gender.

--Because You're female.

https://www.nairaland.com/3535290/corper-covered-blood-takes-selfie/2#52197316

and here

Not all ladies are desperate. That some ladies threw themselves at you doesn't make the all female folks desperate.

SOME men can equally be desperate. It all boils down to what both sexes are desperate for. Capiche?

--Because You're female.

https://www.nairaland.com/3534047/why-ladies-desperate/1#52196201

You're biased towards any group you don't belong to, see grin
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by JuneOctober(f): 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
ip2121918021:

It's okay to admit it cheesy. I'm also biased too sometimes.

cheesy kosi wahala

1 Like

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
toludeman:

Lola Oj
Angela Okorie
keep wasting ur data.

Everyone knows for a fact dat d average igbo girl fine pass yelloba girl

1 Like

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by ip2121918021(m): 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
JuneOctober:

cheesy kosi wahala

Cool
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by JuneOctober(f): 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
are you trying to say some of our men cannot be dumbmor desperate? Were the words created for the F gender only?
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by JuneOctober(f): 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
grin he just dey bring out all my posts. Na wa for you oo cheesy
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Sunky200: 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
two of my university colleagues respectively told me their parents would disapprove their relationship with a yoruba guy.

@op they were both friends from imo state and i rocked their boat.

if you don't reconsider you may be forced to do so
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by ip2121918021(m): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
JuneOctober:
grin he just dey bring out all my posts. Na wa for you oo cheesy

Na wa for me oo. I was just giving proof
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
durentchigozie:
keep wasting ur data.

Everyone knows for a fact dat d average igbo girl fine pass yelloba girl
Hahahaha crack my ribs. Which average Igbo girl grin dey give unaself hope
Ibo
Yoruba
Ibo
Yoruba

1 Like

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
toludeman:

And that woman isn't pretty? grin you know wetin dey bother me be say that na olden days picture without all the filter makeup and so on but see ur modern peoplegrin grin God forbid we dig up ancient pictures of ibo grin grin too ugly. Hahahahagrin
wat da Bleep!!cheesycheesy.dat first pix is it photoshop? How man go get woman breast?
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by JuneOctober(f): 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
ip2121918021:

Na wa for me oo. I was just giving proof

grin which proof?
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
toludeman:

Hahahaha crack my ribs. Which average Igbo girl grin dey give unaself hope
Ibo
Yoruba
Ibo
Yoruba

Lol. U no dey tire.
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
durentchigozie:
lol. Persin go just wake up from sleep start dey quote wrong post.
Make he go wash face with pammy jor
na misfire he misfirecheesy.dat quote was meant 4 sinaj.
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
JuneOctober:

Did I have any argument with ya? What I typed was "clean up the make-up". What's my business in who carry the most makeup? Is it a make-up competition. I mean clean up everything before we start to judge who the finest is.
I didnt put no makeup pix at first because the disparity in beauty will be too obvious but since you asked enjoy. O and niyola and gene don't have makeup
Ibo
Yoruba

1 Like

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
durentchigozie:

Lol. U no dey tire.

I get ur time today because ipob dey deceive nairalanders for too long.
Ibo
Yoruba

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
lefulefu:
wat da Bleep!!cheesycheesy.dat first pix is it photoshop? How man go get woman breast?
Bros no be photoshop o
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
Last one you can already tell each one's tribe.
Night bro durentchigozie cheesy

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by sinaj(f): 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
lefulefu:
na misfire he misfirecheesy.dat quote was meant 4 sinaj.
I am not understanding

1 Like

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by obaloppelujo(m): 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
akeredolu, obj , ffk and co have all marry outside their tribes and their wives relative will be forever happy about it
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by obaloppelujo(m): 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
even ild omotola fine pass rgese fotoshop babes.
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by obaloppelujo(m): 11:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
the richest woman in nigeria is yoruba . Lmao
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
sinaj:
I am not understanding
some guy was trying to correct u when u typoed the word three instead of tree but he quoted another persin by mistakecheesy.
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by sinaj(f): 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
lefulefu:
some guy was trying to correct u when u typoed the word three instead of tree but he quoted another persin by mistakecheesy.
lol grin

Nd I corrected it few minutes ago

1 Like

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
toludeman:

I didnt put no makeup pix at first because the disparity in beauty will be too obvious but since you asked enjoy. O and niyola and gene don't have makeup
Ibo
Yoruba
no doubt these ladies are very beautiful...make up or no make up.And one reason wey i also dey admire yoruba girls be say dem carry better ukwu for back.but bros all dis one wey una dey bash each other women is unnecessary na.Just as yoruba babes fine in their own right na so igbo babes still take fine in their own way.Besides the way yoruba men and igbo babes marry Each other on a daily basis show say there is a sort of strong mutual attraction b/w yoruba men and igbo women.
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
sinaj:
lol grin

Nd I corrected it few minutes ago
cheesy
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 24, 2016
toludeman:
Last one you can already tell each one's tribe.
Night bro durentchigozie cheesy
gud night o.
Yorooba boi
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 24, 2016
dingbang:
Because of this, ten yoruba guys will fvck her before her 25th birthday
amen

1 Like

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by pareto(m): 3:16am On Dec 24, 2016
Yoruba guys are:
Free
They Know what they want
Confident

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What This Girl Is Doing In Lagos Beach (photos) / Shirtless Me, Just One Reason Why Girls No Go Fall (pics) / My Husband’s Manhood Is Too Big And It Causes Me A Lot Of Pain – Woman Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.