Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

When A Girl Is Angry With A Guy For Taking Advantage Of Her (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Is Angry With A Guy For Taking Advantage Of Her (photo) (7342 Views)

Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: When A Girl Is Angry With A Guy For Taking Advantage Of Her (photo) by Preca(f): 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
FreeSpirited:
You must been in that scenario before....Pele ehn....
me ke.....no oooo
Re: When A Girl Is Angry With A Guy For Taking Advantage Of Her (photo) by FreeSpirited: 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
Preca:
me ke.....no oooo
ki lo wanbe.......is nothing to fvck and get paid....
Re: When A Girl Is Angry With A Guy For Taking Advantage Of Her (photo) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
marvelck:
You may not be aware but most times, while you are sleeping and snoring after having sex with a runs girl, she might be awake and staring at you coldly. Filled with regret and hatred for you, for taking advantage of her and her situation. Its not every girl that uses her body to make ends meet or put clothes on her body, is happy doing it.

Who cares he paid her and she accepted. Feelings are not important when it comes to contractual agreements if she's feeling guilty that's between her and her diary or God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Was Molested By Our House girl Years A Ago, My Only Regret Is That / BBNaija: After Apologies From Boma & Tega, Showmax Releases Their New Sex Video / My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.