Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,994 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** (3033 Views)

Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck / In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
AFter dating for more than a year now, my girlfriend decide to go down with me.. we have talked about it many times and she told me she is a virgin. somehow, i believe her, she is been a good girl.

so on thursday morning she was at my place.. everything was in place.i made her a very rich breakfast, we talked and watched movie together, from there smooching begins (matured minds: una know the story nah), at a point all she wants was the D, just the D, she was so desperate that she had to hustle it out herself.. the instant she gets hold of it i heard her saying "its too big" (she repeated it like 4 times). she lost mood, got up put on her clothes, all attempt to talk her back to bed was wasted. she wont even give me a good response as i tried to build conversation... at that point i wasnt concerned about the sex again, i just wanted things to get back to normal.
few minutes later she said she wants to go, i begged her to stay, she refused. okay! i walked her to take a cab, paid the cab man to take her home.
That was the the last time we spoke. she has refused to take my calls or reply my messages.
BROTHERS AND SISTERS I AM VERY WEAK RIGHT NOW.. I LOVE THIS GIRL VERY MUCH, PLEASE MAKE UNA TELL ME WETIN I GO DO ABEG. CRITICISM IS ALLOWED.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
angry i didnt read it
Re: My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** by makydebbie(f): 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
Oga just show us the dick, I'm sure we can do something about it.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
makydebbie:
your post should be helpful pls. thank you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** by KingRex1(m): 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
makydebbie:
If you see it now, you'll start closing ur eyes.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** by optional1(f): 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
picture of the dick or

I come dey 1der why d gal no go like big cassava dat mean say she hate Alhaja Tekno...
But guy show us the dick first before we ladies can help you out.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** by makydebbie(f): 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
KingRex1:

If you see it now, you'll start closing ur eyes.
Gerawtgrin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** by phlio666(m): 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
Let her go the right one wil come

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** by makydebbie(f): 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
Chuvin22:
your post should be helpful pls. thank you.
Your dick dey scare woman wetin I fit doundecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
phlio666:
Let her go the right one wil come
Bro have you been in Love b4? if you have, you should know the feeling..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** by Emescot(m): 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
optional1:
picture of the dick or

I come dey 1der why d gal no go like big cassava dat mean say she hate Alhaja Tekno...
But guy show us the dick first before we ladies can help you out.
lol, if u see am u go fit wait?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** by optional1(f): 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
Emescot:
lol, if u see am u go fit wait?

make op show us first then we go know whether we fit wait...

Op e big like cassava abi like carrot..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
optional1:

make op show us first then we go know whether we fit wait...

Op e big like cassava abi like carrot..
Non of these is funny.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** by bitchcrafts: 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
What kind of rubbish dikc is that!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** by Kalatium(m): 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
the girl is just playing hard to get on you and unleashing anti slut defense( so she won't look cheap like a slut) ,but your dick is not the main reason she left
Re: My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
He's got big dīck problems, big deal.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
Before I give you any advice tell me how many inch is it? tongue

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** by Medunah: 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
Op, your dïck your problems

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** by SmellingAnus(m): 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
Op you already said she is a virgin... So there is nothing wrong with her actions because the problem with many guys is that they will fall a girls breast due to excessive sucking and pressing yet they will still be the ones to insult her that her breast has fallen same also some guys with big Kondo after using it on the girl consistently, they later complain that her pussy is too loosed .. smh... Simple thing you should do now is to forget about the sex and work towards getting married her to her if you really see her as potential wife.... If not, you already lost her, ... Maybe it was even God saving you from a potential pregnancy that you are not ready for..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** by optional1(f): 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
Chuvin22:
Non of these is funny.

tor so what do you what us to do now

If we say move on, you will say you over love her you can't move on with her.
If we say break up, you go say you no wan break her heart..

Oga forget the bae there are many fishes in that same river that likes big cassava go find them....

Tho She is just scared of that big cassava inside her.....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** by optional1(f): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
rokiatu:
Before I give you any advice tell me how many inch is it? tongue

25 inchs I guess

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
CorGier:
He's got big dīck problems, big deal.
Yeah, right. i was happy about it b4 yesterday. i have always heard people say girls like it big.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
Medunah:
Op, your dïck your problems
A Problem shared is half solved.. can you pls do the needful?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Op you already said she is a virgin... So there is nothing wrong with her actions because the problem with many guys is that they will fall a girls breast due to excessive succing and pressing yet they will still be the ones to insult her that her breast has fallen same also some guys with big Kondo after using it on the girl consistently, they later complain that her pussy is too loosed .. smh... Simple thing you should do now is to forget about the sex and work towards getting married her to her if you really see her as potential wife.... If not, you already lost her, ... Maybe it was even God saving you from a potential pregnancy that you are not ready for..
thanks man. the best advise so far.. thanks. but i have to get her talking first.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** by SmellingAnus(m): 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
Chuvin22:
thanks man. the best advise so far.. thanks. but i have to get her talking first.
just send her a message and tell her that if it's about the sex, you are willing to wait till marriage because you love her and you promise to be patient with her... At this point, she will most likely later accept you but if she doesn't accept you, she will most likely regret it because we have more tigers out there that want to devour the pussy and look for their next victim than those that are willing to have a serious commitment that could lead to marriage...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
Chuvin22:
A Problem shared is half solved.. can you pls do the needful?
Baba me no knw wetin to tell you, your story sef no even dey add up.
You way get patience to dey date virgin, wetin u been get for mind. What was the plan?
Over one year, u no even give am hint as to what you're packing. Na wah u.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
Chuvin22 post=[b:
[/b]52196479]AFter dating for more than a year now, my girlfriend decide to go down with me.. we have talked about it many times and she told me she is a virgin. somehow, i believe her, she is been a good girl.

so on thursday morning she was at my place.. everything was in place.i made her a very rich breakfast, we talked and watched movie together, from there smooching begins (matured minds: una know the story nah), at a point all she wants was the D, just the D, she was so desperate that she had to hustle it out herself.. the instant she gets hold of it i heard her saying "its too big" (she repeated it like 4 times). she lost mood, got up put on her clothes, all attempt to talk her back to bed was wasted. she wont even give me a good response as i tried to build conversation... at that point i wasnt concerned about the sex again, i just wanted things to get back to normal.
few minutes later she said she wants to go, i begged her to stay, she refused. okay! i walked her to take a cab , paid the cab man to take her home.
That was the the last time we spoke. she has refused to take my calls or reply my messages.
BROTHERS AND SISTERS I AM VERY WEAK RIGHT NOW.. I LOVE THIS GIRL VERY MUCH, PLEASE MAKE UNA TELL ME WETIN I GO DO ABEG. CRITICISM IS ALLOWED.

Hmmmm.....Op Op....cab abi okada wink cheesy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** by fran6co(m): 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
makydebbie:
niga u funny o. if e show u, u go chisel am
Re: My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** by ikombe: 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
makydebbie:
This babe no go kill person grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** by Mikkie31(m): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
Bro, it's prolly cos you got smelly balls...I don't think its the big dick. just thinking out loud.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** by EniHolar(f): 8:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
No pix?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
EniHolar:
No pix?
how can yu help with the pic?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Steal South African Women- South African Businessman / Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Beauty And The Beast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.