Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,201 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck (7180 Views)

So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww / VIDEO: See How Deep Is Her Toto Is, Naija Babe From Abuja / Black Man Rocking His Oyinbo Babe From Behind Then Pushed Her Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck by Misyarn: 11:04am On Aug 07, 2020
My padi lost his babe to one guy cos of the guy heading ability...
My padi with big gbola oo shocked the thing shock me

1 Like

Re: Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck by Openbusiness4: 11:42am On Aug 07, 2020
Misyarn:
My padi lost his babe to one guy cos of the guy heading ability...
My padi with big gbola oo shocked the thing shock me
yes it's possible cuz wit good head, a woman clit is always engaged and daz d HQ of getting her brain to scatter not d G sport. But no mata wot, she wee still run back to d guy wit big gbola later cuz nutin can replace d breathless feelin of big gbola feeling every space an corner of her cookie jar, and d stretchy expansion as it slides back an forth making her pleasure fountain to flow like a waterfall an her volcano of bliss to erupt. Bottom line, she will keep both guys, but once d big gbola guy can add a good head game to his CV, she is dumpin d oda guy wit head skills alone and clinging to d big gbola guy like super glue.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck by emeka55: 11:55am On Aug 07, 2020
How does your guy know that it was because of the head? did she tell him?

9 Likes

Re: Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck by Misyarn: 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
emeka55:
How does your guy know that it was because of the head? did she tell him?

She did not tell him..
It was the guy that told him
Re: Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck by Misyarn: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Openbusiness4:
yes it's possible cuz wit good head, a woman clit is always engaged and daz d HQ of getting her brain to scatter not d G sport. But no mata wot, she wee still run back to d guy wit big gbola later cuz nutin can replace d breathless feelin of big gbola feeling every space an corner of her cookie jar, and d stretchy expansion as it slides back an forth making her pleasure fountain to flow like a waterfall an her volcano of bliss to erupt. Bottom line, she will keep both guys, but once d big gbola guy can add a good head game to his CV, she is dumpin d oda guy wit head skills alone and clinging to d big gbola guy like super glue.
My guy don 4get the babe na..
E no fit dey use him tongue lick rubbish

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck by Angelacruz: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Misyarn:

She did not tell him.. It was the guy that told him
nawooh
Re: Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck by Hypnotise: 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Misyarn:

My guy don 4get the babe na..
E no fit dey use him tongue lick rubbish
Guys, never ever lick a woman's pee hole. The clits is what you should be after.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
Very possible
With your big dick that looks like trailer silencer
If you bang her there's possibility that she won't enjoy it
But there's no way you gon give a woman head and she won't enjoy it
Infact study shows it that the moaning of a Lady while having sex with her is quite different from the moaning she give while giving her a clit lick

1 Like

Re: Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck by Misyarn: 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Very possible
With your big dick that looks like trailer silencer
If you bang her there's possibility that she won't enjoy it
But there's no way you gon give a woman head and she won't enjoy it
Infact study shows it that the moaning of a Lady while having sex with her is quite different from the moaning she give while giving her a clit lick

U neva jam toto wey dey smell like fufu mixed with locust beans grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck by Minsk24: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Misyarn:

Ewooooo grin

4 Likes

Re: Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck by davien(m): 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
There's a limit to how much pleasure over pain a big dick can give any girl..

And a girl that wants to cheat will cheat no matter the pleasure you give her so stop making excuses for her.

1 Like

Re: Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck by paulolee(m): 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
jokers...if u lyk straff better than Johnny sins and make you be good header like cr7 come sabi scatter nunu as lewa take de pieces net......bea wey wan leave u go still leave u go meet learner..

10 Likes

Re: Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
Misyarn:

You mean Nigerian girls right cool
Re: Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck by exposition: 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
Openbusiness4:
prof prof!
Re: Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck by BlackfireX: 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
See people who are supposed to dey do revolution now grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
Wait ladies which of this two do you enjoy the most cause am confused
A guy licking & sucking clit
A guy fucking you harder
Re: Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck by June12king(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
; grin grin grin grin grin
Misyarn:

Re: Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck by Misyarn: 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Wait ladies which of this two do you enjoy the most cause am confused
A guy licking & sucking clit
A guy fucking you harder
Re: Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck by illicit(m): 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
I don't lick fat girls

ayanma
Re: Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck by Openbusiness4: 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
paulolee:
jokers...if u lyk straff better than Johnny sins and make you be good header like cr7 come sabi scatter nunu as lewa take de pieces net......bea wey wan leave u go still leave u go meet learner..
u no sabi anytin. Let me not go into deep explanation about the connection between a woman's anatomy and sex. I will just drop a simple hint that a woman's body is literally a sex machine. Their anatomy is set up and configured for ultimate sexual pleasure. However only few women reach the peak of the mountain of pleasure and once they reach there, no going back. It's like a drugs they are hooked on. But I won't go into full details before insecurity pops up in the mind of many men reading this because the information exposes a fundamental vulnerability in the woman's sexual configuration that can break her firewall anytime if exploited. Na market I come sell for Nairaland, no be woman matter I find come here. But a man with a good head game will leave a woman coming back for more even more than an anaconda. Even a woman's self-service fingers pleasuring herself right on the clit is no match for a slobbery wet sticky rough-surfaced warm flexible sloppy soft gentle ticklish flip-flopping flicking tip of the tongue dancing all around on her C spot PLUS your warm fluffy pomo lips brushing back and forth, biting, gripping, slobbering around her wide and slimy snail legs poohsee lips and firing thousands of millions of nuclear explosions straight to her brain at once. Even a vibrator can't match it 100%. Let me juz stop right err. Am a virgin abeg grin

11 Likes

Re: Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck by Misyarn: 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
Openbusiness4:
u no sabi anytin. Let me not go into deep explanation about the connection between a woman's anatomy and sex. I will just drop a simple hint that a woman's body is literally a sex machine. Their anatomy is set up and configured for ultimate sexual pleasure. However only few women reach the peak of the mountain of pleasure and once they reach there, no going back. It's like a drugs they are hooked on. But I won't go into full details before insecurity pops up in the mind of many men reading this because the information exposes a fundamental vulnerability in the woman's sexual configuration that can break her firewall anytime if exploited. Na market I come sell for Nairaland, no be woman matter I find come here. But a man with a good head game will leave a woman coming back for more even more than an anaconda. Even a woman's self-service fingers pleasuring herself right on the clit is no match for a slobbery wet sticky rough-surfaced warm flexible sloppy soft gentle ticklish flip-flopping flicking tip of the tongue dancing all around on her C spot PLUS your warm fluffy pomo lips brushing back and forth, biting, gripping, slobbering around her wide and slimy snail legs poohsee lips and firing thousands of millions of nuclear explosions straight to her brain at once. Even a vibrator can't match it 100%. Let me juz stop right err. Am a virgin abeg grin
wink wink cool
Re: Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck by Openbusiness4: 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
illicit:
I don't lick fat girls

ayanma
It's easy na, juz sniff her panties from a "safe" grin distance; and if her undies smell funny, just abort mission straight grin. But most importantly, head is only for loyal girls that you have confirmed her medical history with medical tests, not girls hopping from small letter d to capital letter D. Throat cancer is real, and saliva disease and infections exchange is real. Only clean disease-free women are worthy of head.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck by Kondomatic(m): 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
I am a vegetarian so I don't give head.

1 Like

Re: Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck by donbrowser(m): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hypnotise:

Guys, never ever lick a woman's pee hole. The clits is what you should be after.
You're funny. The pee comes from the clit
Re: Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck by donbrowser(m): 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
Openbusiness4:
That's obviously not what happened. The other guy gives her a head before a good bang. The head makes her more relax and the guy is also good in bed too.
Re: Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck by Raeheemwayne: 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Op, I'd advice you tell that friend of yours to Up his head game except na Nkoro girl obviously.
Even as a guy; I'd choose Head over Penetration any time, any day.

1 Like

Re: Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck by kiddkash(m): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
so, the school is just changing headmaster anyhow

1 Like

Re: Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck by Openbusiness4: 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
donbrowser:

That's obviously not what happened. The other guy gives her a head before a good bang. The head makes her more relax and the guy is also good in bed too.
You missed it. This is not just about who made her relax more in bed or who gave her good bang etc. This is about the woman cummin. The cummin is different, they are not d same. Cummin from the clit and cummin from hitting d G-sport are not the same. The cummin from the clit is GREATER than the cummin from the g-sport. So even without penetration, a guy with a good head game has the slightly higher advantage than all the penetration game can give. That's why a woman can stay 1 year, 2 years without single penetration from any man, and be getting all the explosive mind-blowing brain-scattering cummin from her C-spot alone, and never even gettin any penetration activity to her G-sport. Check most of those so-called "celibate" girls, they discovered this fact and that's why they can conveniently cut off guys for so long and be touching themselves to derive all the cummin pleasure they want. That's the same idea and "secret", the vibrators are built on. And all that vibration on the C-spot does the magic without even needing to get to the G-sport. The C-spot is the greatest sexual pleasure point in the female sexual anatomy, it's greater than the G-sport.

1 Like

Re: Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck by illicit(m): 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
Openbusiness4:

It's easy na, juz sniff her panties from a "safe" grin distance; and if her undies smell funny, just abort mission straight grin. But most importantly, head is only for loyal girls that you have confirmed her medical history with medical tests, not girls hopping from small letter d to capital letter D. Throat cancer is real, and saliva disease and infections exchange is real. Only clean disease-free women are worthy of head.

hmm u are professional
Re: Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck by Austeeenxx: 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
I love eating snail and the way I lick her clean, she think say I be laundry man.

Re: Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck by ehmmy11(m): 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
Just be careful it's a high risk behavior...things like oral thrush, HPV-can lead to cancer, bacterial infections etc ..only confirmed medical tests b4 you give head o she will leave you on hospital bed and hookup with anoda. I can't stress the loyalty part enough..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. / Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age / Let's Know Your Marital Status (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.