Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

3 Proven Reasons Why You Have A Small Penis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Proven Reasons Why You Have A Small Penis (2083 Views)

Lady Shares Male Sex Doll With Big Dick 'incase Your Lover Has Small Penis(pic) / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man / My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Proven Reasons Why You Have A Small Penis by pittoilet(f): 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Have you ever wondered what is the cause of your small penis? I was browsing on the net checking up the average sizes of the male organ and all I’ve found out the average length is like 5.5 – 6.5 inches and that’s probably not even bone pressed.

I began to wonder what actually determines natural penis size? What is it that causes some people to be blessed and others to be burned? I also wonder if there is anything that could be done in puberty to make sure that the penis has a good size when all the natural growing is done.

This world has no place for people with penis’s under 6 inches. We all know that women want a size that is at least average so why should anybody have to suffer through being under average?

I decided to help you answer all the above questions below:

PENIS SIZE IS DETERMINED BY GENETICS:

You inherited your penis size from your parent. So at the moment of conception the die was cast. Yet there are factors in your diet and environment that can affect the final outcome.

We can think of your DNA as a blueprint. In this blueprint are the specs for your penis size. During critical growth periods in your life, your body grew your penis to the specs that are encoded in your DNA. Once the goal (specified by your DNA blueprint) was reached, growth stopped.

DRUG INTAKE DURING PREGNANCY BY YOUR MUM:

Other than genetics, It’s my personal belief that the mother’s diet (while she’s pregnant) plays a big role. Certain drugs that the mother may take during the pregnancy may cause micro-penis. I know drugs that prevent miscarriages have been known to cause micro-penis.

MOTHER’S DIET DURING PREGNANCY:

I don’t know how true is this but according to research, Women who eat chicken while pregnant give birth to boys with smaller joysticks, due to the effects of the chemical phthalate which is found in chicken flesh. so ladies take not if you want your child to have a nice lenghty penis.

I also read somewhere that being deprived of sleep at puberty stage can also cause a man to have a small penis.

All the same does penis size matter to women? And how small is too small for you?

Written for Looknaija.com

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/05/reason-why-you-have-small-joystick/

lalasticlala
Re: 3 Proven Reasons Why You Have A Small Penis by subtlemee(f): 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
The size doesn't matter the skill and techniques does lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 3 Proven Reasons Why You Have A Small Penis by Lalas247(f): 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
Who joystick epp sad it's all about the Mouth action grin now that's the main course

No quote me o angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Proven Reasons Why You Have A Small Penis by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lalas247:
Who joystick epp sad it's all about the Mouth action grin now that's the main course

No quote me o angry
Enemy of state spotted
Re: 3 Proven Reasons Why You Have A Small Penis by Lalas247(f): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Enemy of state spotted
I support Buhari leaving too o grin
Re: 3 Proven Reasons Why You Have A Small Penis by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lalas247:

I support Buhari leaving too o grin
You see why i always tell people that as you are hating on him, baba keeps moving ahead, he goes nowhere, plans have already been made for his continuity till 2023, btw am looking for a nice fulani woman embarassed
Re: 3 Proven Reasons Why You Have A Small Penis by Lalas247(f): 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

You see why i always tell people that as you are hating on him, baba keeps moving ahead, he goes nowhere, plans have already been made for his continuity till 2023, btw am looking for a nice fulani woman embarassed

Lol the guy needs a break from that country can't blame him
No o I no be Fulani sad FlatinoAfonja mix grin ur worst nightmare
Re: 3 Proven Reasons Why You Have A Small Penis by MrMelody(m): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
subtlemee:
You are 95% correct
Re: 3 Proven Reasons Why You Have A Small Penis by RoyalBlak007: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
♤Thread for

♤**** grin
Re: 3 Proven Reasons Why You Have A Small Penis by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol the guy needs a break from that country can't blame him
No o I no be Fulani sad FlatinoAfonja mix grin ur worst nightmare
He's getting better, is your dad a Igbo
Re: 3 Proven Reasons Why You Have A Small Penis by Kondomatic(m): 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
subtlemee:
Continue deceiving yourself
Re: 3 Proven Reasons Why You Have A Small Penis by Lalas247(f): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

He's getting better, is your dad a Igbo
No my mum
Re: 3 Proven Reasons Why You Have A Small Penis by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lalas247:

No my mum
Very good, you are now a patriot, I support inter tribe marriage
Re: 3 Proven Reasons Why You Have A Small Penis by gentlegenius(m): 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
Op... Your points above are totally out of place except maybe the first point- Genetics.
But even with that, Genetics and DNA only works for a few people in determining the joystick size. I think Genetics works more in determining the female boobs size than in determining the male joystick size. I have seen many girls with big boobs whose mothers also have big boobs. But the case is a bit different for guys. I'm a living example. People do say I'm a carbon copy of my father and I know I really resemble him in almost everything. But how come my dad has a bigger joystick while mine is on the smaller side? I have also seen a guy with a huge joystick who told me he is more endowed than his dad and senior brother. So I think Genetics has little to do with joystick size.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Proven Reasons Why You Have A Small Penis by AlexCk: 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lalas247:

No quote me o angry

No vex, i just had to grintongue

1 Like

Re: 3 Proven Reasons Why You Have A Small Penis by THUNDAR(m): 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
I hear say you like cassava I get big YAM
Re: 3 Proven Reasons Why You Have A Small Penis by tosyne2much(m): 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lalas247:

No quote me o angry
Nawa oooo cool
Re: 3 Proven Reasons Why You Have A Small Penis by TheTourist: 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lalas247:

No quote me o angry

Osheeeeeee baddest

(1) (Reply)

What Interest You Most In A Relationship / Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. / If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.