Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer? (1588 Views)

This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever / All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme / Honest Question's The Person You Marry Should Be Able To Answer!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer? by HayatH(f): 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
Would you rather know the moment of your own death or the moment of the death of the person you love the most?
Re: What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
smiley i dont understand you , your thread and your topic

somebody should please explain lipsrsealed is not byforce to open thread lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
I wud rather wanna know mine... cheesy
Wish everyone can see it before it happens...scary but at least u can prepare.

1 Like

Re: What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer? by natsuDragneel: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
NairalandDSS:
smiley i dont understand you , your thread and your topic

somebody should please explain lipsrsealed is not byforce to open thread lipsrsealed

You obviously don't know there's a game called Would you rather and its played between two people
Re: What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer? by freesinzu(m): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
I would never want to know the day of my demise, but would like to know that of my loved one so I would be able to give them a befitting burial. tongue

1 Like

Re: What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
HayatH:
Would you rather know the moment of your own death or the moment of the death of the person you love the most?
The thrill of life is in the suspense. I think the real sad thing is dying before actually living life.

Where you from?

1 Like

Re: What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer? by natsuDragneel: 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
Would you rather love and not be loved back or be loved and not feel love??

Would you rather save the life of someone that you're very close to or save the lives of 5 random people??
Re: What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer? by HayatH(f): 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
natsuDragneel:
Would you rather love and not be loved back or be loved and not feel love??

Would you rather save the life of someone that you're very close to or save the lives of 5 random people??

Damn the first one is hard
Re: What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer? by HayatH(f): 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
Vorpal:

The thrill of life is in the suspense. I think the real sad thing is dying before actually living life.

Where you from?

I was born in Kenya but I'm currently living in the USA. Going back in few months.
Re: What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer? by dingbang(m): 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
It's better not even knowing at all.. cuz if u knew the manner in which you would die, u"d even commit suicide grin before the day comes.
Re: What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer? by natsuDragneel: 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
HayatH:

Damn the first one is hard

Yeah I know... The last person I asked forfeited the question
So, what's your answer for the second one??
Re: What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
natsuDragneel:

You obviously don't know there's a game called Would you rather and its played between two people

yesh

cn you explain pls
Re: What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer? by HayatH(f): 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
natsuDragneel:

Yeah I know... The last person I asked forfeited the question
So, what's your answer for the second one??

I know I'm going to sound selfish but the person I love.
Re: What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
would you rather be a chicken or a goat this Christmas period
Re: What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
HayatH:
I would rather know the moment of my own death, would make the best out of life before that day as i wait patiently for it to take place. grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer? by HayatH(f): 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:
would you rather be a chicken or a goat this Christmas period

Easy... a chicken
Re: What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer? by HayatH(f): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
NairalandDSS:

yesh

cn you explain pls

you've never heard of this game?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer? by natsuDragneel: 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
NairalandDSS:

yesh

cn you explain pls

They are called conversational games, and is held between at least 2 people...
Examples are Would you rather, Never have I ever..., 20 questions, Simon says, and others like that...

And these games are majorly more interesting at parties

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
HayatH:

Easy... a chicken

it's like u are not familiar with Nigerias history undecided

chicken at Christmas time unless of course ur in the witness protection program.

Re: What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer? by natsuDragneel: 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
HayatH:

I know I'm going to sound selfish but the person I love.

I know... smiley

The best Would you rather questions put you in a bind where you'd have to be selfish or selfless... Or where you'd have to go with your heart or with logic
It shows the kind of person some people are

Would you rather choose between world peace or 20million dollars?? cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer? by iykekelvins(m): 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
A chance to save one parent.
Would you rather save your mum or dad
Re: What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
HayatH:

you've never heard of this game?

yea
Re: What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer? by firstking01(m): 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
HayatH:
Why think about death when there's much to live for huhundecided
Re: What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
natsuDragneel:

They are called conversational games, and is held between at least 2 people...
Examples are Would you rather, Never have I ever..., 20 questions, Simon says, and others like that...

And these games are majorly more interesting at parties

hmm i dont do parties ... am married ... but seems its intresting
Re: What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer? by natsuDragneel: 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
NairalandDSS:

hmm i dont do parties ... am married ... but seems its intresting

cheesy cheesy ehn you can do it with your wife na... Try Never have I ever...
Re: What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer? by natsuDragneel: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
firstking01:
Why think about death when there's much to live for huhundecided

Its a game bro... Simply choose one or the other
Re: What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
HayatH:

I was born in Kenya but I'm currently living in the USA. Going back in few months.

Where are you from by blood? Going back to kenya?
Re: What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer? by firstking01(m): 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
natsuDragneel:

Its a game bro... Simply choose one or the other
Abeg, tell them say you nor see me for that kind game...there are exclusively berra things to joke withembarassed
Re: What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer? by HayatH(f): 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
Vorpal:

Where are you from by blood? Going back to kenya?

Vacation for few months. half Somali, half Kenyan.Even thou I don't speak Kiswahili at all. My best friend is Nigerian so she introduced me to this website and I was bored today so I just made an account.
Re: What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
HayatH:

Vacation for few months. half Somali, half Kenyan.Even thou I don't speak Kiswahili at all. My best friend is Nigerian so she introduced me to this website and I was bored today so I just made an account.

Giddy up! In this forum, "you will find amongst nigerians,give them nothing but take from them everything" in the words of king leonidas,300.

The motto; "raise your shield as high as you can".
Re: What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer? by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 26, 2016
iykekelvins:
A chance to save one parent.

Would you rather save your mum or dad

My mum every time smiley I'm sorry papa cry
Re: What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer? by iykekelvins(m): 10:05am On Dec 26, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

My mum every time smiley I'm sorry papa cry
Why?

(1) (Reply)

Just Give Me Suggestions On Any Good University / Women And Lies / So Adorable: See Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.