Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever (7065 Views)

A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / My toughest temptation is having a constant hard on..18+ / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever by TkhGuy(m): 12:08am On Sep 27, 2018
There is this light skin girl in my neighbourhood, she use to respect me so much, not until I asked her out for a date, she deed something that gives me a hard on each time she comes into my apartment and yet she won't let me bang her,.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z94Zv7At5Q
Someone who have the same feeling got something to say,
and a test to confirm
if you are getting played and fooled, it's hard to tell but knowing is better and safer, to avoid hiv, and financial loss,

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever by Peter4luv: 12:26am On Sep 27, 2018
Inconclusive. Let me try and read again.get back at ya

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever by blujoi(m): 2:40am On Sep 27, 2018
Simple, she’s not a fan of your anaconda!! Try another store, but she don chop u sha! cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever by heed101(m): 4:06am On Sep 27, 2018
This na infatuation, a very big confusion. Reminds of Psquare song that year. We guys need to be matured in mind. If you act maturely you wld have gone down the pot many times. Stop wooing lady with money and material things,

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever by pressplay411(m): 4:24am On Sep 27, 2018
Flee from her.
Her mission is for your termination and you're begging her for permission.lol

Vice versa, your crush for her will also crush her.
Truth is, just like you she just might be unaware of what she's doing to you.

Truly, your desire first should be to grow yourself, to know yourself and to build yourself spiritually, financially, emotionally, psychologically, etc.
You can only do this by starting spiritually.

Then you will only desire the woman that won't only complement you, she will also supplement you.
The one that you will be building each other in every way.

All the best bro.

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever by Partnerbiz(f): 7:40am On Sep 27, 2018
Wats anaconda.
Re: This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever by ninetiethcrown7(m): 7:55am On Sep 27, 2018
Op you have to know that money cannot be equivalent exchange for love or a relationship. Well, since you know now it's best to move on. The phone you claimed to give her you should try and collect it back. Don't get me wrong I am not one who believes in collecting things already gifted. However, the OP's case is different, so I will support him on retrieving his phone back.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever by bularvz: 8:20am On Sep 27, 2018
It's an irony of life, the ones you love don't love you and the ones who love you, you hate

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 27, 2018
Useless Beta males everywhere, some other guy is banging her without paying a dime! you're just a tool for money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever by mikool007(m): 11:08am On Sep 27, 2018
Ok
Re: This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
Serious mugu... Sorry i had to say that.
The only thing u should have done was to fûck the elder sister while she was busy teasing ur anaconda & leaving u to mâsturbate later on.. You no just guy at all, u let small girl take u dey play & the senior one come give u green light u still dey select Assuming u fûck her sis that time na she for come use breakable plate come serve u kpekus make she for no loose out.
Now see ur condition because her yansh no let u reason well undecided

Start from square one again who nor know book dey repeat class angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
RawDealz:
Hmm. Next poster over to you.

Clean core i5 click https://www.nairaland.com/4757034/used-dell-17.3-core-i5#71574352

Why am i following u
Second time ur passing a comment over to me in less than 30 mins
Re: This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever by TkhGuy(m): 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
Partnerbiz:
Wats anaconda.

A Very big snake that grows in the middle of garden of Eden.
Re: This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
Guy that girl is a snake ooo,she is resisting you because she does not want you to die young. She is not ordinary. Run for your dear life.
Re: This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever by TkhGuy(m): 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
dairykidd:
Serious mugu... Sorry i had to say that.
The only thing u should have done was to fûck the elder sister while she was busy teasing ur anaconda & leaving u to mâsturbate later on.. You no just guy at all, u let small girl take u dey play & the senior one come give u green light u still dey select Assuming u fûck her sis that time na she for come use breakable plate come serve u kpekus make she for no loose out.
Now see ur condition because her yansh no let u reason well undecided

Start from square one again who nor know book dey repeat class angry

Hmm guy qeunch your fire, when I been dey target her elder sister, na anytime where she need money she go come my side... but as I bone her and started moving with the kid sister, I believe say she dey hear the story of us na wetin come make her the trip for me. .
Re: This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
TkhGuy:

Hmm guy qeunch your fire, when I been dey target her elder sister, na anytime where she need money she go come my side... but as I bone her and started moving with the kid sister, I believe say she dey hear the story of us na wetin come make her the trip for me. .
Hmm.. So u suppose know say e dey their blood.. Abeg leave the girl alone with the phone & cut ur losses
Re: This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever by TkhGuy(m): 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
Amakavula:
Useless Beta males everywhere, some other guy is banging her without paying a dime! you're just a tool for money.

Hmm that hurts.......... do you have to be this hard on me?
Re: This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever by TkhGuy(m): 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
dairykidd:

Hmm.. So u suppose know say e dey their blood.. Abeg leave the girl alone with the phone & cut ur losses

Guy she is giving me green light again and this time I wouldn't mind banging them both ...
Re: This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
TkhGuy:

Guy she is giving me green light again and this time I wouldn't mind banging them both ...
Lolzz second journey.. Okay oo good luck but no rape her oo..
Na wetin girls take dey fûck men up these days
Re: This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever by TkhGuy(m): 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
dairykidd:

Lolzz second journey.. Okay oo good luck but no rape her oo..
Na wetin girls take dey fûck men up these days

No never this time the dance step will change even if the music style didn't change
Re: This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever by Gbogbastyle(m): 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
WE ARE HIRING for the position of Project manager and Farm manager.
Click the link or copy and paste on your browser for more details

https://atelexchange.com/career/job-description/

Re: This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever by brodalikeme(m): 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
Neighbourhood ATM be there vomiting more that what has been deposited, they will soon come and remove your carcass. embarassed
Re: This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever by LordofNaija: 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
You have high libido, what igbos call akwara Ike. Send me her phone number let me correct your mistakes
Re: This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever by DaddyNimo(m): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
the girl is wiser Dan u are, that's why she's dangling sex in front of u and collecting money from you. when you behave as if pvssy is all you live on dats what u get.

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever by FOWOSHERE01(m): 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
She is busy fvcking another person. She knows she has gotten you because of sex
Re: This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 01, 2018
Let me come and be going oo
Re: This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever by dhabrite(m): 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
Na your own problem be that.

Everybody get him own problem.

Go solve your shit yourself!
Re: This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever by TkhGuy(m): 12:40am On Feb 16, 2020
dhabrite:
Na your own problem be that.

Everybody get him own problem.

Go solve your shit yourself!

If that's true why are you here?

(1) (Reply)

Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? / She No Wear P@nt: Bride Mistakenly Exposes Her Pr!v@te Part To Public Watch / Why Do Men Stare At My Chest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.