Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline (25669 Views)

2019: 15 Governors, 80 Senators, Others Set To Battle Buhari- NewTelegraphOnline / Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Consider PDP Return - NewTelegraphOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by olisaEze(m): 10:24am On Dec 24, 2016
EYIBLESSN:

You called him a criminal. Are you a righteous person?

Just because he was exposed and convicted?

Hundreds of men who commits atrocities more than him are celebrated on the streets.
We all know all politicians are thieves.
He was punished because he put OBJ on his toes, because he was on the side of his people than supporting the government.

I am not a member of his family. I am not from his region. But I stand for the just cause.
I offers critical analysis to matter of public importance.

Ken Saro Wiwa and many others were silenced in the region for saying and vouched for the truth

Well he can support the region and lead the boys in the creeks from whatever angle he likes, as long as it's not from a political office or where control of state money is involved!

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by d4guy: 10:27am On Dec 24, 2016
Too many dumb ppl in this country.... Why not go and resurrect Abacha too , at least Nigeria was not in recession during his reign .... No be only ibori na iborun ... #Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by AlPeter: 10:27am On Dec 24, 2016
EYIBLESSN:

You an angel? Nairaland Angel I guess. Sorry Saint Peter
Yes I am an Angel COMPARED to Ibori

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by EYIBLESSN(m): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2016
Ovamboland:

So OBJ made Ibori launder stolen funds in UK, and effected his arrest in Dubai in 2010 three years after he left power. OBJ also purchased his London homes, cars and jet and planted it in Ibori's name.

With more Nigerians like you our failure as a nation is assured

Just because Ibori was caught abi?
Billion of Dollars was looted by OBJ. Hundreds of Governors, Where are Dariye, Saraki, Orji Uzor Kalu, Amechi and thousands of them. Just became they were not caught
Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by dallyemmy: 10:31am On Dec 24, 2016
THERE IS A GREAT DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING BACKWARD AND FACING BACKWARD!
GO FOR ABACHA INSTEAD OF IBORI

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by MAKABBEY(m): 10:31am On Dec 24, 2016
I did not bother to read the long epistle or rubbish comments... if any1 av it in mind that this harden criminal Ibori will still be relevant in Nigeria politics, may God give them troubles to deal with b4 2019, I luv my country, may God help us.

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by superstarDikk(m): 10:33am On Dec 24, 2016
sarrki:

My president is a man of integrity
Baba obasanjo is an elder statesman
I am a patriot
God bless Muhammadu Buhari
God bless Nigeria
Good bless you too

2 Likes

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by MAKABBEY(m): 10:33am On Dec 24, 2016
EYIBLESSN:

Billion of Dollars was looted by OBJ. Hundreds of Governors, Where are Dariye, Saraki, Orji Uzor Kalu, Amechi and thousands of them. Just became they were not caught
I pity u...
Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by asskush: 10:37am On Dec 24, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Of course there is a proof. The absence of his Waec certificate is proof he doesn't have one.Buhari is as guilty as ibori and you yourself a pathetic hypocrite.WTF!!!what do you mean by alleged? Has Buhari presented his Waec certificate?
guy, the foolishness you are exhibiting here is much, its never too late, You can still go back to school. Out of here!
Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by Victarion(m): 10:39am On Dec 24, 2016
2shur:
bro we sit down everyday and watch dis midgets milk us dry.wft
ever imagined if it were the poor
he stayed in jail for just how many years
was it not this week an inmate died due to malnourishment and shiiit.
he died a poor man awaiting trial
i said dis shiit long time ago
fhuck nigeria.
join me up bro
lets light dah shiiit.
mehn Nigeria is just a confused Country filled with confused tribalistic People and ruled by a Confused moronic President..I'm just managing to leave with all this mess around me..
Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by EYIBLESSN(m): 10:39am On Dec 24, 2016
MAKABBEY:
I pity u...

Egbon Pity Yourself
Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by ransomed: 10:40am On Dec 24, 2016
Yes, he is our choice for Treasurer of Ogarra Development Union come 2019. Onanefe 2019!
Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by EYIBLESSN(m): 10:41am On Dec 24, 2016
olisaEze:

Well he can support the region and lead the boys in the creeks from whatever angle he likes, as long as it's not from a political office or where control of state money is involved!

Your Opinion
Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by JennyOfOldstones(f): 10:43am On Dec 24, 2016
EYIBLESSN:

You called him a criminal. Are you a righteous person?

Just because he was exposed and convicted?

Hundreds of men who commits atrocities more than him are celebrated on the streets.
We all know all politicians are thieves.
He was punished because he put OBJ on his toes, because he was on the side of his people than supporting the government.

I am not a member of his family. I am not from his region. But I stand for the just cause.
I offers critical analysis to matter of public importance.

Ken Saro Wiwa and many others were silenced in the region for saying and vouched for the truth
It's people like you that are the reason why this country is the way it is because you have ransomed the fate of the masses to evil men. The man you're supporting was found guilty by a foreign court and not a Nigerian court so victimization by OBJ is not even an issue here. I don't get why a comparison between Ken Saro Wiwa and Ibori should even be made.
Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by val15: 10:49am On Dec 24, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
That means Buhari & Obasanjo are Ex-Clergy men I guess??
there is difference between a political prisoner and ex convict, buhari and Obasanjo are political prisoners while ibori is an ex convict
Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by bobchigar(m): 10:54am On Dec 24, 2016
EYIBLESSN:

Ex convict or not

Ibori is 101% Better than PMB and OBJ combined.

He was always against injustices during OBJ tenure that why OBJ decided to punished him through EFCC.

......in the face of criminals like you

Forget Conviction or not Who is not corruption.

Is Buhari a saint?

Is OBJ a saint

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by heybee72(m): 10:54am On Dec 24, 2016
EYIBLESSN:

Ex convict or not

He was always against injustices during OBJ tenure that why OBJ decided to punished him through EFCC.

Is Buhari a saint?

Is OBJ a saint

EFCC OR NO EFCC, IF HE WAS NOT FOUND GUILTY, HE WON'T LAND IN PRISON.... IN A FOREIGN SOIL FOR THAT MATTER... HEHEHEHE THE MAN WAN USE I UNITY PACK OUR MONEY.... THIS IS NOT RUSSIA NA AND HE'S MIT MAVRODI.... THE PRISON TO PALACE THING IS IN THE OLD TESTAMENT... NIGERIA DON WISE..... IF BUHARI NOR STAND WELL GAN WE'LL REMOVE HIM LIKE CLOTH ON THE WIRE

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by 2shur: 10:54am On Dec 24, 2016
you said it all.
we r trapped
Victarion:
mehn Nigeria is just a confused Country filled with confused tribalistic People and ruled by a Confused moronic President..I'm just managing to leave with all this mess around me..
Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by EYIBLESSN(m): 10:55am On Dec 24, 2016
JennyOfOldstones:
It's people like you that are the reason why this country is the way it is because you have ransomed the fate of the masses to evil men. The man you're supporting was found guilty by a foreign court and not a Nigerian court so victimization by OBJ is not even an issue here. I don't get why a comparison between Ken Saro Wiwa and Ibori should even be made.

You have to reason very wide. I am not supporting James Onanefe Ibori. Truly he was guilty of many corruption cades levelled against him. Is he the only one.
James Ibori is a leader. You may ask why? Just because you may not understand his political style based on the fact that he was scored high on corruption related offences.
Those things that exposed him was when he stepped on OBJ toes, He disrespect OBJ. He challenged him. Just like Alamesiagh. Joshua Dariye, AYO Fayose all of them faces serious consequences.
Ibori is not the only person that stole our money. What he did was bad but. He is not the only person.

He was the only voice for the Neglected Niger Delta. The Yardua Amnesty is the handwriting of James Ibori
Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by kedeojo(m): 11:04am On Dec 24, 2016
EYIBLESSN:

Ex convict or not

Is Buhari a saint?

Is OBJ a saint

Goodluck did not ObJ, receive sense. He was against injustice and used delta state money to majorly finance Yaradua's election. If you don't have nothing to say keep quiet cos you are not talking to teenagers here in this forum.

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by Poliporpor(m): 11:05am On Dec 24, 2016
did they at a time serve in the prison?
sarrki:

My president is a man of integrity

Baba obasanjo is an elder statesman

I am a patriot

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Nigeria
Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by EYIBLESSN(m): 11:12am On Dec 24, 2016
kedeojo:
Goodluck did not ObJ, receive sense. He was against injustice and used delta state money to majorly finance Yaradua's election. If you don't have nothing to say keep quiet cos you are not talking to teenagers here in this forum.

So he was the only Governor to have done that?
The Oil region was taken for granted. The people was neglected. Ibori does not take any poo from him.
Your brother Amechi, Fashola, Aregbe and lots more looted their respective state for their Uncle Buhari.

Eñi ti tié dè lari.
Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by Kassidy90(m): 11:24am On Dec 24, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Stop over-speeding like Dangote truck looking for things to crush. Is Buhari an ex-convict or not??
Buhari n obasanjo were never convicted, they were just political prisoners, before u can call someone an ex-convict he/she must has been declared guilty by a Judge or jury... before serving jail time.. So bro.. PMB is not an ex.-con
Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by Jesusloveyou: 11:26am On Dec 24, 2016
EYIBLESSN:
Ibori will become a reconcilable threats to APC in 2019.

I hiss in Chinese.
Ex-convicts defect a clean man in apc,
Even if someone clean as my Jesus contest in pdp against a corrupt a atiku in apc, pdp cannot still get 40percent of total vote.

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by Ubenedictus(m): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2016
EYIBLESSN:

Ex convict or not

Is Buhari a saint?

Is OBJ a saint

I cant believe a nigerian youth is saying thiS
Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by jaggabban: 11:28am On Dec 24, 2016
EYIBLESSN:

came here to read comments but this comment make me hahahahaha
Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by jaggabban: 11:29am On Dec 24, 2016
EYIBLESSN:

Came here to read comments but this comment make me hahahahaha
chai stupidity!
Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by EYIBLESSN(m): 11:30am On Dec 24, 2016
Ubenedictus:
I cant believe a nigerian youth is saying thiS

We are expecting your Japanese Idea.
Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by EYIBLESSN(m): 11:31am On Dec 24, 2016
jaggabban:
Came here to read comments but this comment make me hahahahaha chai stupidity!
Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by EYIBLESSN(m): 11:32am On Dec 24, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
I hiss in Chinese.
Ex-convicts defect a clean man in apc,
Even if someone clean as my Jesus contest in pdp against a corrupt a atiku in apc, pdp cannot still get 40percent of total vote.

so those defecting to APC on daily basis are saint
Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by Arielle: 11:32am On Dec 24, 2016
I weep for this country. The leaders, the followers, the so - called youth who should know better, the tired decrepit old corrupt thieves who have dragged us to the abyss while they gleefully destroy the futures of our children. All are the same, to my immense shock. There can never be any hope for Nigeria, populated with people like these. Nairaland is a good indication of what we're truly like as a people. What a rude awakening for people like me, who still held out just the slightest bit of hope in our basic sense of right and wrong and a collective will to better our country in the face of all our challenges.

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by Jesusloveyou: 11:41am On Dec 24, 2016
EYIBLESSN:

because he was caught in London, our judges are useless before and even more useless now. They could not even jail a open criminals like saraki and dansuki, adjoining a simple case till

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF / We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez / INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.