Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline (25661 Views)

2019: 15 Governors, 80 Senators, Others Set To Battle Buhari- NewTelegraphOnline / Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Consider PDP Return - NewTelegraphOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by EYIBLESSN(m): 6:06am On Dec 24, 2016
sarrki:

Do you know it was coz of the power tussle in that
In Niger Delta that he was left alone in the wilderness
Please find out .

Yes part of their evil arrangement.
Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by tundafayaBuhari: 6:21am On Dec 24, 2016
Does he want to become the governor again? I'm confused.

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by AlPeter: 6:43am On Dec 24, 2016
EYIBLESSN:

You called him a criminal. Are you a righteous person?

Just because he was exposed and convicted?

Hundreds of men who commits atrocities more than him are celebrated on the streets.
We all know all politicians are thieves.
He was punished because he put OBJ on his toes, because he was on the side of his people than supporting the government.

I am not a member of his family. I am not from his region. But I stand for the just cause.
I offers critical analysis to matter of public importance.

Ken Saro Wiwa and many others were silenced in the region for saying and vouched for the truth
to hell with your 'others are bad' argument. Only a capital f* oL will support a criminal to contest for a political post. he is a criminal and your are a paid agent #factz

11 Likes

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by DropShot: 6:58am On Dec 24, 2016
sarrki:

Baba obasanjo & my president were tried by military

tribunal not a competent court of law .

Ibori remains Ex convict.

Nothing for him here
PMB was never tried by the military let alone convicted. He was simply imprisoned by IBB.

8 Likes

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by EYIBLESSN(m): 7:28am On Dec 24, 2016
AlPeter:
to hell with your 'others are bad' argument. Only a capital f* oL will support a criminal to contest for a political post. he is a criminal and your are a paid agent #factz

Your Opinions Your Interest.
When his people say YES. You cannot stop them. Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo nation are for him.
I am a Moralist. I am never from his region.
You should be a saint as well. Moses was not a perfect leader. He wasn't at the gate of the promise land. Yet his people knew his impact.
My understanding cannot be bought.

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by EYIBLESSN(m): 7:30am On Dec 24, 2016
DropShot:

PMB was never tried by the military let alone convicted. He was simply imprisoned by IBB.

We know what transpired in Ibori's case. Go and get your fact.

3 Likes

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by ajepako(f): 7:50am On Dec 24, 2016
Seriously......this is one issue l am going to agree with our resident zombies

Someone just returned from prison on corruption conviction and we are already planning his political comeback?

No wonder Nigeria is fast becoming a joke among comity of nations..

12 Likes

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by otokx(m): 8:01am On Dec 24, 2016
Ibori has to contest the next election so as to get immunity from further prosecution in Nigeria.

If he contests he will win so APC just has to woo him to contest in their party.
Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by AlPeter: 8:05am On Dec 24, 2016
EYIBLESSN:

Your Opinions Your Interest.
When his people say YES. You cannot stop them. Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo nation are for him.
I am a Moralist. I am never from his region.
You should be a saint as well. Moses was not a perfect leader. He wasn't at the gate of the promise land. Yet his people knew his impact.
My understanding cannot be bought.
Yes I am a saint. An angel to be precise in comparison to that thieve. you a moralist?! Moses didn't steal from is people and use the money to develop other countries/nation. Do you even know where am from? James Ibori is a thieve and that NDDC chairman deserves to lose is post for supporting him.

7 Likes

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by EYIBLESSN(m): 8:09am On Dec 24, 2016
AlPeter:
Yes I am a saint. An angel to be precise in comparison to that thieve. you a moralist?! Moses didn't steal from is people and use the money to develop other countries/nation. Do you even know where am from? James Ibori is a thieve and that NDDC chairman deserves to lose is post for supporting him.

You an angel? Nairaland Angel I guess. Sorry Saint Peter

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by EYIBLESSN(m): 8:28am On Dec 24, 2016
Mynd44:

President Buhari and Former President Obasanjo are not ex-convicts. No judge ever found then guilty of any crime.

Ibori was found guilty before a competent judge and was handed out time behind bars.

Please note the difference

Egbon, You get point. But Prison is prison convicted or not.

2 Likes

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by Martinola(m): 8:36am On Dec 24, 2016
A man jailed for currupt practices?...and some imbeciles here are saying "were OBJ and PMB not jailed"?...my qstn is "what was there offence then"?

4 Likes

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by magicminister: 8:37am On Dec 24, 2016
[size=20pt]we need to exterminate the political class!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by Martinola(m): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2016
EYIBLESSN:

chai...u go school at all?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by kcnwaigbo: 8:38am On Dec 24, 2016
Mynd44:

President Buhari and Former President Obasanjo are not ex-convicts. No judge ever found then guilty of any crime.

Ibori was found guilty before a competent judge and was handed out time behind bars.

Please note the difference
Olusegun Obasanjo is an ex-convict.He was duly convicted of coup plotting.Buhari himself is an in convicted certificate forger. If you are supporting Buhari in his certificate case, you have no moral right to criticize those who praise ibori

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by kstix(m): 8:38am On Dec 24, 2016
EYIBLESSN:

Ibori has the features of a rugged politician to compete with distinct features.

When your people are behind you. You will do wonders.

OBJ, PMB and the Biblical Joseph are Ex convict in their days.

With Ibori There will be a single voice in that region.
The likes of Oshiomhole you go and sit down now.

He is the godfather of the boyz in the creeks

The likes of
Amechi
Wike
Oshiomhole

Go still bow
You have really funny assertions there mate. Which of the ppl above was convicted of fraud and embezzlement? Let him come back from the UK na. U will see how his ass would be locked up in Nigerian prison. Nnamdi kanu's ppl too were supposedly behind him. Now look were he is. And ibori is not and will never be a godfather to anybody. Godfathers don't get their asses locked up. They let their errand boys take the fall. Now Obj, Tinubu, Danjuma. Those are real Godfathers not this small boy

7 Likes

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by rusher14: 8:39am On Dec 24, 2016
EYIBLESSN:

Yes OBJ is an Elder statesman. He came from prison to palace.

Your Mentor BUHARI too. Has tasted prison

What were they convicted of again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by kcnwaigbo: 8:39am On Dec 24, 2016
EYIBLESSN:

Obasanjo is an ex-convict
Obafemi Awolowo was an ex-convict
Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by Mcbenjamin(m): 8:39am On Dec 24, 2016
It will be a big shame on us if our constitution should allow an ex convict to run for any political post. It is clearly stated and the law should be maintained.

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by Mrsindorre: 8:39am On Dec 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by Sweetguy25: 8:40am On Dec 24, 2016
Who did more damage to Nigeria between Ibori and Buhari?
Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 24, 2016
one can only feel pity for the niger delta

all they keep celebrating are brazen thugs, miscreants and convicts

and a lost generation of youths who will blame all these problems on the rest of nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by slex(m): 8:41am On Dec 24, 2016
Nigerians kai.....

You never learn. The guy was jailed yet people saying he must contest.

Why can't YOU contest to make a difference? He will return and steal more money. A leopard does not change its spots.

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by yinkslinks(m): 8:41am On Dec 24, 2016
Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! mechi anu ge ne sisi
sarrki:

My president is a man of integrity

Baba obasanjo is an elder statesman

I am a patriot

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 24, 2016
How old are you ?
HungerBAD:
James Onanefe Ibori,

Things have changed. Things have really changed since you were gone on vacation,at the UK equivalent of the Gulag Achipelago.

In the scheme of things in Nigeria now,you are what is referred to as a local champion. As your influence does not go beyond the Urhobo axis of Delta,and that makes you very irrelevant in the big scheme of things.

Let us not forget our Constitution is clear about EX Convicts. A very intelligent writer below me,pointed to the fact that Buhari too was locked up,and to him I say,there is a difference between a Court of law,and a military tribunal.

James Onanefe Ibori. The truth of the matter is,save your money and live a very quiet life,as an attempt to get back into Politics again will see you face part 2 of Jail term in Nigeria.

There is no more money to loot,like it was in your Era. And honestly we in the APC Do not want a convicted criminal,to give our party a bad name.

James Ibori,you can join the ranks of your friends in the PDP like Omisore the accused Murderer of Bola Ige,or Kashamu that the Interpol is looking for to grab as a drug runner.

James when you reach Naija,chop Owoh soup and starch and then begin watch TV until your old age.

2 Likes

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by aademola11: 8:41am On Dec 24, 2016
Somebody that had been on vacation (jail) for years, let him go and learn Nigeria politics from JAGABAN.

2 Likes

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by aademola11: 8:42am On Dec 24, 2016
Somebody that had been on vacation (jail) for tears, let him go and learn Nigeria politics from JAGABAN.
Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by kstix(m): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Olusegun Obasanjo is an ex-convict.He was duly convicted of coup plotting.Buhari himself is an in convicted certificate forger. If you are supporting Buhari in his certificate case, you have no moral right to criticize those who praise ibori
And in the alleged certificate case, was there any proof? I don't know how Nigerians think sometimes. How can u compare a case of fraud to an "alleged" certificate case which wasn't proven true under any law court because even the lawyer alleging eventually dropped the suit.

7 Likes

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by Mcbenjamin(m): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Obasanjo is an ex-convict
Obasanjo was on awaiting trial, you can't call someone an ex-convict if he was not sentenced to jail. Am not trying to defend OBJ but to enlighten you on your mistake.

10 Likes

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by kcnwaigbo: 8:43am On Dec 24, 2016
rusher14:

What were they convicted of again?
Coup plotting. Same with Awolowo.Awolowo was actually Nigeria's first convicted coup plotter
Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by kcnwaigbo: 8:44am On Dec 24, 2016
Mcbenjamin:

Obasanjo was on awaiting trial, you can't call someone an ex-convict if he was not sentenced to jail. Am not trying to defend OBJ but to enlighten you on your mistake.
Obasanjo was duly convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment

2 Likes

Re: Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline by kstix(m): 8:45am On Dec 24, 2016
ajepako:
Seriously......this is one issue l am going to agree with our resident zombies

Someone just returned from prison on corruption conviction and we are already planning his political comeback?

No wonder Nigeria is fast becoming a joke among comity of nations..

I can dash u a kiss for such a beautiful comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa / Court Stops Kano Governor Abba Yusuf From Further Demolition Of Buildings / Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.