Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas (44315 Views)

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by wins18(m): 11:19am On Dec 24, 2016
grin all the ladies you've known in your life, even the one you are not dating would call to tell you she will be spending the xmas with you in your village, if you find yourself in this situation, what would you do so as not to hurt their feelings....drop your opinion nairalanders.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 24, 2016
and u re asking bcoz u re handsome or what

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by joe4real12: 11:37am On Dec 24, 2016
Spill over to other guyz naa. Is dat too difficult?
By the way, are u even hansome? grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by wins18(m): 11:47am On Dec 24, 2016
joe4real12:
Spill over to other guyz naa. Is dat too difficult?
By the way, are u even hansome? grin
atleast, thats what they say, but I believe everyone is handsome, depends on how you package yourself

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by wins18(m): 11:50am On Dec 24, 2016
Ighoga898:
and u re asking bcoz u re handsome or what
haba oga, why are u taking it so personal, you get beef with fine boys b4

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by queenitee(f): 11:52am On Dec 24, 2016
Here to read comments

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 24, 2016
wins18:
haba oga, why are u taking it so personal, you get beef with fine boys b4
no.. it's just dat most people think dey re handsome when in reality dey re not.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 24, 2016
Some problems are not problems when they are self inflicted.......

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by joe4real12: 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
wins18:
atleast, thats what they say, but I believe everyone is handsome, depends on how you package yourself
No qualmz bro. Free for guyz for ur area.
I think that's simple.
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by ucheHapers(m): 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
Tell them you're broke...then watch them flee

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by Playa0ne: 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
really?

1 Like

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by 1freshdude: 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
I remember those years, If not for my high rate of metabolism I for don bust. You wana try the kind of love I get during Christmas when I visit the village? Omo everything nah excess...even villaage champions go dey plot you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by hamzia(m): 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
I have never experienced this oh,and they usually call me handsome

3 Likes

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
All guys are Handsome as Long as you have dis thing call MONEY.

6 Likes

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by GoodyOG: 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
space booked....

wait...

continue
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by 1freshdude: 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
ucheHapers:
Tell them you're broke...then watch them flee

Then the person in question is not really handsome.
Dont get it twisted, girls can kill to be with a fine boy, even admission of brokenness will not save ye...them go thief money give you sef, you never see.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by Ginaz(f): 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
And this made front page? Oh Lord in what way or area is this post educative? sad

O.p who you and your yeye handsome episode of rubbish epp? undecided

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by harmless(m): 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
Abeg make we see your picture first, then I go give you advise

wins18:
grin all the ladies you've known in your life, even the one you are not dating would call to tell you she will be spending the xmas with you in your village, if you find yourself in this situation, what would you do so as not to hurt their feelings....drop your opinion nairalanders.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by ionsman: 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
Pure lie...

Make una dey deceive unaself with fine boy mata. Express go run leave you.Even if she wants to spend Xmas with you,are you gonna feed her with fine boy?

4 Likes

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by phlio666(m): 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
Op u can lie o,,,,,,most ma friends are scared of inviting me over to avoid dia sisters crushing on me,,,,

thought am handsome

1 Like

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
Who moved this to front page?, of all the issues to discuss on?.

Is the mod on some weed?.

2 Likes

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by slawomir: 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
this is the reason why I didn't make an attempt to subscribe for the past five months on internet data. what is the essence of subscribing when all you read on internet is nonsense. imagine, how can this make front page.
make I just off my data self.
you think say girls dey send handsomeness again?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by JuneOctober(f): 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
grin She must be ready to see my village babaalawo

Kidding
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by viqueta(m): 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ginaz:
And this made front page? Oh Lord sad
my sister, e reach to ask

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by torres89: 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
I have more relevant questions than this
and they never smelled fp
Na wa for this mod
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by PIPPROF(m): 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
undecided undecided

better stop looking at the mirror and go get a job

in the end the girls you drool over will end up with so called ugly hustlers undecided

your mates are starting companies and running board room meetings in VI

your online thinking of broke gals tongue

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by Silvereze(m): 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
This one na topic?

How does this concern hardworking, tax paying Nigerian like me. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by blackaxe78: 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
Who handsome epp?

Fu*k dem all and go to the village alone to fu*k the village ones too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience With Older Woman / The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? / Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.