Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas (44330 Views)

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by JuneOctober(f): 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
undecided what is she looking for in my village?
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by passyhansome(m): 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by martyns303(m): 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ur own cuteness is different...
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by rosalieene(f): 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
ifaye..... that's only if you are handsome and rich! but if u are not rich..... hmmmm,

1 Like

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by Barigaboy(m): 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
U will say u want us to help u. No problem. I will choose only two of them. The one wey no dey demand n d 1 wey get nice shape. Slaughter the one wey they economical for Xmas n Slaughter d remaining for new year. Thank me later lol

1 Like

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by Barigaboy(m): 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
U will say u want us to help u. No problem. I will choose only two of them. The one wey no dey demand n d 1 wey get nice shape. Slaughter the one wey they economical for Xmas n Slaughter d remaining for new year. When u contact kini, Thank me later lol
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
How did this post reach front page
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by Lincoln275(m): 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
wins18:
grin all the ladies you've known in your life, even the one you are not dating would call to tell you she will be spending the xmas with you in your village, if you find yourself in this situation, what would you do so as not to hurt their feelings....drop your opinion nairalanders.
OMG! how did u know ds ? dey v already turned me to a player , infact presently I can lie for africa and I will get 1st price
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by slick1(m): 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
what are the mods doing on Nairaland these days.....take this pathetic story off FP abeg

1 Like

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by Emyogalanya: 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
wins18:
grin all the ladies you've known in your life, even the one you are not dating would call to tell you she will be spending the xmas with you in your village, if you find yourself in this situation, what would you do so as not to hurt their feelings....drop your opinion nairalanders.
just tell them ur at headbridge doing phyton dance

1 Like

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by Lh19(m): 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
E dey as if Lala dey give front page bonanza dis Christmas fa

1 Like

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by KingAfo(m): 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
blackaxe78:
Who handsome epp?

Fu*k dem all and go to the village alone to fu*k the village ones too
Oga Na you go tireeeee ahhhh

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by 1freshdude: 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
ionsman:
Pure lie...

Make una dey deceive unaself with fine boy mata. Express go run leave you.Even if she wants to spend Xmas with you,are you gonna feed her with fine boy?

Dont say o, some Girls can be desperate o, some would gladly offer to fund the expenses...this is a fact I know about.

3 Likes

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by Princess4ng(f): 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
Make una head dey big... Lol
Make una dey give una sef hope...
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by overlord77: 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ginaz:
And this made front page? Oh Lord in what way or area is this post educative? sad

O.p who you and your yeye handsome episode of rubbish epp? undecided

Thank you. Don't mind the kid.
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by jewelbaby55(f): 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
1freshdude:

Then the person in question is not really handsome.
Dont get it twisted, girls can kill to be with a fine boy, even admission of brokenness will not save ye...them go thief money give you sef, you never see.
I pray o.. Who fine boy help?... Mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by Handsomebeing(m): 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
Abeg.. Go and sit down.
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by FemiLastBorn(m): 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
grin
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
Simple, tell them your name is bolt, Usain bolt.

1 Like

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by jacyne: 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
Well undecided they are looking for father chrismas[color=][/color] tongue for sure they won't leave empty handed.so it's your choice
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by fabuloz1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
1freshdude:

Then the person in question is not really handsome.
Dont get it twisted, girls can kill to be with a fine boy, even admission of brokenness will not save ye...them go thief money give you sef, you never see.
You've said it all. grin Team fine boys!!! tongue grin

1 Like

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
Gayish Thread * Gayish Thread* Gayish thread

Outta.___>
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by Goldenprinz(m): 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
Bro I think you need to see your pastor for spiritual cleanliness

1 Like

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ginaz:
And this made front page? Oh Lord in what way or area is this post educative? sad

O.p who you and your yeye handsome episode of rubbish epp? undecided
I wonder o bae.
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by jewelbaby55(f): 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
Na mumu gals and small small children dey run run follow una.. When der brain don mature der no go reason una?
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
blackaxe78:
Who handsome epp?

Fu*k dem all and go to the village alone to fu*k the village ones too
Thumbs Down
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by 1freshdude: 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
jewelbaby55:
I pray o.. Who fine boy help?... Mtcheeeeeew

Your objective has been achieved, I checked your DP. Is your name Derbie? You look like Derbie, one girl like that in PH that came after me with so much alacrity I had to change address. Nah your type dey pay pass..the very pretty girls take my kind for players but your likes chase us like Bee chases honey.
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
An handsome guy is someone with money in his pocket in the nigerian context
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
jewelbaby55:
Na mumu gals and small small children dey run run follow una.. When der brain don mature der no go reason una?
Insensitive post
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by omonnakoda: 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
OP is trying to console himself.There is nothing like handsome guy.Maybe ugly .
Girls are interested in two things have you got money/status and can you do? Unless you are disfigured leave hansome.
Girls are begging Mr Ibu upandan

2 Likes

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by Tedassie(m): 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
wins18:
grin [s]all the ladies you've known in your life, even the one you are not dating would call to tell you she will be spending the xmas with you in your village, if you find yourself in this situation, what would you do so as not to hurt their feelings....drop your opinion nairalanders.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) / Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.