Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani (23846 Views)

Dino Melaye's Recall: Shehu Sani Hails Okun People / Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" / Shehu Sani Removes His Belt To Serve As Mace After It Was Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by Omeokachie: 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nigerians would have, but his army and police are known to use live bullets to qwell peaceful protests.

Occupy Nigeria could never have happened under Buhari's watch without thousands being mowed down.
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
We yorubas will not be activists rather we will be cashtivists who will collect money from our daura lord and go protest against Amnesty International and Wike. Buhari is greater than Awolowo.
Then you guys should be ready to die of starvation because next year might be worst than 2016
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by AlhajiSpray(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
nnachukz:
By their utterances, we shall know them.

Your moniker has also shown us the direction in which your ideology flows! And I presume it would be towards the tribalistic ipob tout direction

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
AlhajiSpray:

Your moniker has also shown us the direction in which your ideology flows! And I presume it would be towards the tribalistic ipob tout direction
how much were you paid to defend this funny government?
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by AlhajiSpray(m): 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
PresidentAtiku:
how much were you paid to defend this funny government?

I don't get paid to defend anyone! Garba shehu is the one that enjoys that privilege! But I actually wish I could get paid for checkmating the _stupid views of hate filled tribalists with no sense on nairaland!

Or are you also paid for wailing?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
AlhajiSpray:

I don't get paid to defend anyone! Garba shehu is the one that enjoys that privilege! But I actually wish I could get paid for checkmating the _stupid views of hate filled tribalists with no sense on nairaland!

Or are you also paid for wailing?
your job is very difficult. Painfully it is without pay. Garba collects all the money but knows that defending Buhari with the current state of Nigeria is the highest form of stupidity. PMB keeps making you all appear insane. Lol!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
nnachukz:
Zombies still outnumber those with brain devoid of ethnic attachment. This is the cause of the majority support he still enjoys even after showing to be a complete failure. You will see them in their millions jump on me for saying this. angry undecided
The problem is religion
The Hausa and Yoruba would rather suffer in silence than complain outside
They tend to defend the dullard here but cry on the inside

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by AlhajiSpray(m): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
PresidentAtiku:
your job is very difficult. Painfully it is without pay. Garba collects all the money but knows that defending Buhari with the current state of Nigeria is the highest form of stupidity. PMB keeps making you all appear insane. Lol!

If you are hungry, and desperate for more access to easy money like during the last administration then I can understand why you are constantly frustrated! But remember tough times don't last but tough people do!

But if you think foolishly abusing the same government that is trying it's best to fend for you as well as right the wrongs that your beloved incompetent previous govt. Has foisted on you and us all, Or going from place to place screaming biafra and afonja up and down like a deranged lunatic all as a means of unsettling the govt., then I'm sorry you and your friends may be suffering from the 1st stages of psychosis! Get well soon and try being a patriot from time to time!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
DropShot:
As bad as Nigerians are, majority of us still have common sense to think things through and understand the genesis of our problems.

It's the reason APC won in Edo and Ondo states. Left for PDP and their corrupt sympathizers, they'd wanted to force their wicked narration about the causes of the recession on the electorate. Alas, people are wiser. grin grin grin
All these mushroom office centres

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by nnachukz(m): 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
AlhajiSpray:

This then implies that your defense for the indefensible failures we have as leaders is due to your moniker. "the money spended on your education was well spended." I know you understood who I quoted.
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by DaBullIT(m): 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
really ? you insulted me in your language , called me all sorts of name , that doesn't count as insult ??

Legendary mumuism
hiredkiller:

Dude you're a bloody coward
you think running to the mods will make it look like i first started it.

Thank God that they'll go through posts to see for themselves so no need lying just like your mentor lair Muhammed
am tired of reporting your likes to the mods that takes no action so i think my old method is preferable eye for eye.
yes both of us broke the rules but you started it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by hiredkiller: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
[s]
DaBullIT:
really ? you insulted me in your language , called me all sorts of name , that doesn't count as insult ??

Legendary mumuism
[/s]
lijuo nsi onu ebea
how did you know it was an insult
ezi ofia
Kitikpa sewaa nne i onu ebea

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by idupaul: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
Buhari is doing what he can

If the cabal will let him succeed

The only cabal I see is hypocritic data centre rats like you who get paid to decieve Nigerians and Buhari that all is well

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by obataokenwa(m): 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
it will happen when mmm finally crashes and every hope dashed. This schemes sincerely tamed Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by Almand: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
He should continue on his current track. His luck will soon run out maybe then he will wake up
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by Buharimustgo: 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
Senator Shehu Dani,you are my number,God bless you for been an objective person.
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by fkdmods: 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
nnachukz:
Zombies still outnumber those with brain devoid of ethnic attachment. This is the cause of the majority support he still enjoys even after showing to be a complete failure. You will see them in their millions jump on me for saying this. angry undecided

I honestly don't know why you guys don't understand. You all keep blaming the wrong people. Think about this, it's been more than half a century and not one good leader to show for it. Why do you think that is? Where do leaders come from? Definitely from the moon right? They come from the citizenry and if the citizenry is bad, the leaders it produces will be bad. Fayose, GEJ, Buhari, IBB, OBJ, James Ibori, Tinubu, Saraki, etc, and every other leader in Nigeria were not born leaders. They grew up in a corrupt society and they did the only thing they knew how to, which was/is loot and phuck over their people. The Nigerian citizenry is unbelievable deficient in honesty and decency. Even when a new president is elected, the same thing will happen and much much worse. Why? Because the system and the citizenry is designed to be that way.
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by exlinkleads(f): 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
let him know
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by ephi123(f): 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:

And it's the chicken that laid you as an egg plus the coock that made it pregnant that deserves to be called ozu nwulu anwu

that said , Your Hero Jonathan is one of the said cabals him and the sheeps following him to slaughter , to avoid prosecution , they paid thier boys to keep blowing up pipelines and we already know

So shut the Fauccck up and find a dddick to suck or better still go jump into the lagoon

Eleeriibu Alayee Baje

So Jonathan is now one of the cabals? Funniest thing I've read all day. Is Patience included as well? Very soon, everyday citizens too will be accused of being part of the cabal holding the messiah back from saving Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by psalmsjob: 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

grow up dabuilt
How I wish people can just grow in an instant after telling them to but guys like dabuilt will take years to grow up talk less of being mature!

For me as long as corruption is not being practised by the President himself then what I voted for is still on course. And slow but steady we will be just fine in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by boyt1: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
Buhari's downfall , 2015 may buhari was called Mr Integrity, From October 2015 Mr integrity crashed to Mr Dishonestly ,clueless President ever lived
Happy Xmas bubu
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by Airoflaw(m): 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
who wan due?
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by Nbote(m): 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
because most of dem are either hungry or moronic zombies who are finding it hard to swallow d pill of the mistake they made during d elections.
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by Emassive(m): 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
Buhari is a fowl
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by ephi123(f): 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
idupaul:

The only cabal I see is hypocritic data centre rats like you who get paid to decieve Nigerians and Buhari that all is well

Data centre e-rats grin cheesy rotfl!! Haha
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by bart10: 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
No he's not lucky. Just that there are more zombies than wailers.
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
woodcook:
Nigerian youth are too docile to do anything,they want to be held by hand. Even at that most of them won't stand for themselves even if their lives depend on it.

What a waste!
A waste indeed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by stinechykee: 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
AlhajiSpray:

Keep shut! You cowards are always the 1st to throw shots then when you see that your opponents are beating you senseless you use alternates to start calling on mods! Don't tell anyone to grow up when you are all still a bunch of kids!
And you shut up because is you Afonjas that always first insult Igbos but wen they face you people you started crying foul and calling your mode tom ban the person
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by stinechykee: 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
AlhajiSpray:

Keep shut! You cowards are always the 1st to throw shots then when you see that your opponents are beating you senseless you use alternates to start calling on mods! Don't tell anyone to grow up when you are all still a bunch of kids!
And you shut up because is you Afonjas that always first insult Igbo just as you did right now but wen they face you people you started crying foul and calling your mode tom ban the person.The person you just insulted now did quote you and here you are insulting him and as well looking for whom to push the blames on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today / Even Hungry Dogs Will Reject Our Meals — Prison Inmates Lament / Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.