Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani (23854 Views)

Dino Melaye's Recall: Shehu Sani Hails Okun People / Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" / Shehu Sani Removes His Belt To Serve As Mace After It Was Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
ganye1:
We know that Buhari was not in charge when oil was selling at over $100 per barrel and the country was exporting over 2 million barrels per day. We know that he did not steal the money. We know that he he did not order the Niger Delta Avengers and order criminal groups in the Niger Delta to blow up pipelines thereby reducing the country's output to less than a million barrels per day. We also know that he is not responsible for the fall in price of oil to less than 29 dollars per barrel. These are facts Nigerians know and it is for this reason Nigerians are not on the streets protesting against the government.
Perhaps the biggest reason for Nigerians putting up with the harsh economic policies is that money realized from the taxes and petroleum products price increase is not being stolen and it is the only reason that the government is still functioning.
Zombie so cutting grass with 260M is not stealing?
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by AlhajiSpray(m): 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
cstr19:
ha.
Even when I gave you the chance to prove the scope of your intellect, you still found a way to mess it up. cheesy
And yes, the foreign section! Sorry, I don't value the opinion of Nigerians like yourself when it comes to foreign politics.
Heck, you can hardly elect good leaders in your own country cheesy.
The foreign section is where dumb nuts like you roam around pouring out illogical nonsense on how Russia is this and how china is that. Or how Russia will destroy the US in 45 minutes grin or how Hilary Clinton is supposedly Sponsoring ISIS grin grin.
So you see, my friend, You are in good company- the company of fools who actually think they have a clue.
Now fucck off my mention.

Useless ipob jungle bunny! Keep hiding from the kkk and the police in the u.s without a valid visa! Trump has come to show you unproductive drug dealing nitwits that the era of the free lunch is over! I only hope you don't end up in guantanamo bay because the only other job you may qualify for is a job in terrorism!

All this _twats that live as 4th class citizens in the u.s but come online to start writing as if they are whiter than trump! Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by mabea: 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
DropShot:
As bad as Nigerians are, majority of us still have common sense to think things through and understand the genesis of our problems.

It's the reason APC won in Edo and Ondo states. Left for PDP and their corrupt sympathizers, they'd wanted to force their wicked narration about the causes of the recession on the electorate. Alas, people are wiser. grin grin grin
You don't sound intelligent at all not the first time though.It's better to keep silent than to make a foolish comment.
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by cstr19: 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
AlhajiSpray:

Useless ipob jungle bunny! Keep hiding from the kkk and the police in the u.s without a valid visa! Trump has come to show you unproductive drug dealing nitwits that the era of the free lunch is over! I only hope you don't end up in guantanamo bay because the only other job you may qualify for is a job in terrorism!

All this _twats that live as 4th class citizens in the u.s but come online to start writing as if they are whiter than trump! Rubbish!
So now, you have jumped to the Ipob angle cheesy cheesy
If i try explaining to you what I do , you brain would actually melt out of your head cheesy cheesy. The US is a place of dreams and careers. Drug dealers don't thrive well here.
Your afonjas brothers though are wrecking the reputation of your countrymen with advanced fee fraud and online scamming.
Let me just play with you a little while before going on to something productive

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by AlhajiSpray(m): 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
cstr19:

So now, you have jumped to the Ipob angle cheesy cheesy
If i try explaining to you what I do , you brain would actually melt out of your head cheesy cheesy. The US is a place of dreams and careers. Drug dealers don't thrive well here.
Your afonjas brothers though are wrecking the reputation of your countrymen with advanced fee fraud and online scamming.
Let me just play with you a little while before going on to something productive

Please save your stale afonja lines for when you jam an actual afonja! And also save your pathetic I'm a big boss in the u.s lies for all those easily impressed little girls you meet in the romance section not for those of us who can see right through you!

You even suffer from mental poverty, so in awe of the white man's world which he has created for himself while neglecting your own stance as a disadvantaged nigga living in a democratic prison!

Pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by Naijacitizen(m): 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
Oshofree campaigner, don't blame me if all your posts for atike hasn't fetched you the much desired pocket change

Afterall no be me send you go do MMM

hahahahahah

lmao!
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by cstr19: 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
AlhajiSpray:

Please save your stale afonja lines for when you jam an actual afonja! And also save your pathetic I'm a big boss in the u.s lies for all those easily impressed little girls you meet in the romance section not for those of us who can see right through you!

You even suffer from mental poverty, so in awe of the white man's world which he has created for himself while neglecting your own stance as a disadvantaged nigga living in a democratic prison!

Pathetic!
I thought you wanted to know who the real criminals are, doing the real damage to Nigeria's reputation? cheesy.
So what you just wanted was to throw jibes, regardless of how infantile.
Abeg, go sleep. I have humoured you enough. You don't know what you are talking about.
If you actually liked your country, the likes of buhari will not be your leader.
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by AlhajiSpray(m): 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
cstr19:
I thought you wanted to know who the real criminals are, doing the real damage to Nigeria's reputation? cheesy.
So what you just wanted was to throw jibes, regardless of how infantile.
Abeg, go sleep. I have humoured you enough. You don't know what you are talking about.
If you actually liked your country, the likes of buhari will not be your leader.

The real criminals are your people! Who smuggle drugs to Asia, import substandard and fake goods and drugs, kidnap people for ransom and engage in senseless money rituals!

By the way why are you so pained by afonjas? Or do you want me to become one so that you will be happy that your lines are making an impact?

This nigga you need to get a life! Seriously! You've started crossing over into mental patient territory! An Igbo man based in America that is pained by yoruba people based in nigeria? Men you need pills!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by cstr19: 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
AlhajiSpray:

The real criminals are your people! Who smuggle drugs to Asia, import substandard and fake goods and engage in senseless rituals!

By the way why are you so pained by afonjas? Or do you want me to become one so that you will be happy that your lines are making an impact?

This nigga you need to get a life! Seriously! You've started crossing over into mental patient territory! An Igbo man based in America that is pained by yoruba people based in nigeria? Men you need pills!
But Nigeria is not known as a drug-dealing nation.
There are many nations that beat us to the punch in that. And Nigeria is more or less a transit zone anyway.
Nigeria is known though as the number one nation in advanced fee fraud, 419, yahoo yahoo, romance scam or whatever you call it.
That is the image your afonja brothers have given to Nigeria.
If you were actually exposed to the outside world, you would appreciate the ramifications in international trade and commerce and even normal inter-personal relationships.
You say I am tribalistic and irrational, but all through our convo, I have been spitting out cold hard facts in the face of your brain-dead tribal retorts.
What an irony.
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by AlhajiSpray(m): 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
cstr19:
But Nigeria is not known as a drug-dealing nation.
There are many nations that beat us to the punch in that. And Nigeria is more or less a transit zone anyway.
Nigeria is known though as the number one nation in advanced fee fraud, 419, yahoo yahoo, romance scam or whatever you call it.
That is the image your afonja brothers have given to Nigeria.
If you were actually exposed to the outside world, you would appreciate the ramifications in international trade and commerce and even normal inter-personal relationships.
You say I am tribalistic and irrational, but all through our convo, I have been spitting out cold hard facts in the face of your brain-dead tribal retorts.
What an irony.

In the mind of a madman his opinions would always make sense! You have only been spouting garbage but to you it is called "cold hard facts?"! Odiegwu!Look at this kid trying to tell me about international trade and commerce? The end of your intellectual range is where mine begins! You are vapid which is why you love spamming threads with your mumbo jumbo links filled with distorted facts and yoruba stories! A person that believes every member of nairaland that does not speak igbo is a yoruba person? And you said you have a functional brain?

Listen boy I am advising you for your own good, dvelop a positive mindset and do something more constructive with your time on social media! Being an online tribalistic nusciance all day every day is a pathetic way to live! I'm sure you are jobless in the states hence why you have all the time on earth to create countless monikers and spend all day chatting absolute _shit!

Receive sense or keep being an unchained psycho! Your choice!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by machinery1: 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
AlhajiSpray:

That criminal is one bitter mofo. No one take the scammer serious, he was exposed here as one arrangee-wedding scam artist, no wonder he is always bitter and bringing shame to his people. He insult the North and Buhari daily but still want his hate filled kinsmen to join APC cos of the Yorubas. Lol. What a deluded clown.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by machinery1: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
AlhajiSpray:

In the mind of a madman his opinions would always make sense! You have only been spouting garbage but to you it is called "cold hard facts?"! Odiegwu!Look at this kid trying to tell me about international trade and commerce? The end of your intellectual range is where mine begins! You are vapid which is why you love spamming threads with your mumbo jumbo links filled with distorted facts and yoruba stories! A person that believes every member of nairaland that does not speak igbo is a yoruba person? And you said you have a functional brain?

Listen boy I am advising you for your own good, dvelop a positive mindset and do something more constructive with your time on social media! Being an online tribalistic nusciance all day every day is a pathetic way to live! I'm sure you are jobless in the states hence why you have all the time on earth to create countless monikers and spend all day chatting absolute _shit!

Receive sense or keep being an unchained psycho! Your choice!

Lol. Bitter truth.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by ganye1: 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Zombie so cutting grass with 260M is not stealing?
When your hero wanted to increase fuel prices we Nigerians vehemently rejected that because we know that the money realised would be stolen. Nigerians didn't go on the streets to protest because they believe their money won't be stolen.
You are talking about 250 million Naira allegedly used to clear grass and this in itself is a testimony that corruption is being because in the immediate past, where at that level they steal in billions, this is too small to be noticed.
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by Adebowale89(m): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
We yorubas will not be activists rather we will be cashtivists who will collect money from our daura lord and go protest against Amnesty International and Wike. Buhari is greater than Awolowo.

stop faking your identity Mr man. omo ta'bire kan ko ni je fi owo OSI ju we ile
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by Cletus77(m): 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
incompetence is a disease

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by tuniski: 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
DropShot:
As bad as Nigerians are, majority of us still have common sense to think things through and understand the genesis of our problems.

It's the reason APC won in Edo and Ondo states. Left for PDP and their corrupt sympathizers, they'd wanted to force their wicked narration about the causes of the recession on the electorate. Alas, people are wiser. grin grin grin
Wake up buhari is the founder and sustainer of recession! Even USA will enter recesssion with buhari as president.
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by tuniski: 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
ganye1:

When your hero wanted to increase fuel prices we Nigerians vehemently rejected that because we know that the money realised would be stolen. Nigerians didn't go on the streets to protest because they believe their money won't be stolen.
You are talking about 250 million Naira allegedly used to clear grass and this in itself is a testimony that corruption is being because in the immediate past, where at that level they steal in billions, this is too small to be noticed.

That your yeye protest led to the lost of 9trillion in subsidy and delayed in private rifeneries. By now, we won't have been on this chronic fx shortage. Wake up and reason properly.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by obiezed: 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
We yorubas will not be activists rather we will be cashtivists who will collect money from our daura lord and go protest against Amnesty International and Wike. Buhari is greater than Awolowo.

I know you must be a fellow Igbo,please stop this, this is not our style,troll baiting is juvenile, kindly leave trash for LAWMA.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by CioAngels(f): 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
three:
True Activism is all but DEAD in Nigeria!

Many have become 'professional' activists who depend on the party in power or in opposition for their Livelihood

The 'format' in some cases is to project integrity, lead strategic protests, even allow oneself to be incarcerated and then CASH OUT to the highest bidder.

Even some previously revered person have since 'shown their colours' (I won't call any names)

So called Civil Society Groups and 'NGOs' are not immune, infact it appears some were actually founded from the get-go to provoke the party in power.

Summary: MOST so called Activists are actually CASHtivists!
The activist we have today are all 419 thiefs becos they just call out people to the street and the next minutes they are in government offices negociating how much they want paid to stop the unrest, just our now glorified NLC.
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by omos240: 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
If you know you are ready to join ultuimate cycler,but don't want to refer people,join my group and I'll do all for you,and your 50k is guarantee.
https:/BLW0UliRqOmFVt4TYh06kY OR WHATSAPP me on 07057650611
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by kingBenedict: 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
All these problems started when the southern protectorate and the northern protectorate were put together by the Brits in 1914....South would have been doing better without the north and vice versa, too many ethnic groups now. People don't even know the groups or tribes supporting a cause...young people are partisans....if I decide to revolt now some people will rat out on me because of their selfish reasons, nobody can be trusted because of greed....people from Imo have problems with people from Delta, people from Delta have problems with people from Rivers and so on...we have not even finished dealing with the problems within us....how then are we going to deal with people from the north....It is time for the south east, south west and south south to have one voice....if we cannot deal with ourselves then the country should just split into different independent or autonomous groups....we can still be Nigeria but we would also have sovereign states in that same Nigeria just like Great Britain with Scotland, Wales, Northern Island and England....an autonomous country can still decide to free itself from Nigeria if it does not want to be under the umbrella of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by Elbowroom: 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
Emyogalanya:
He truely lucky cos when nigerian's join biafrans on the street he go know

Nigerians cannot join biafrauds

We have different focus

You want biafra, we want a better and united Nigeria

Nigeria would rather stone you spineless bastar.ds that wanna disintegrate the country by force.. .
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by ElhassanAuyo: 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
I don't know what on earth is wrong with you people. I want you to know that Buhari is not God therefore expect him not to fix the havoc caused by pdp's 16years of misrule. in just less than 19month.
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by DrogoG(m): 12:40am On Dec 25, 2016
Nigerians can't protest to kick any politician out of office because they're cowards who only complain!!

A typical Nigerian would rather collect a bag of rice and tomatoes from a corrupt politician and later complain about bad leadership, than to actually protest to keep bad politicians out of politics!
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by Kingspin(m): 12:55am On Dec 25, 2016
Those that usually on the streets 'occupy Nigeria' including the media are on this side, suffering and smiling.
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by rockyh(m): 1:10am On Dec 25, 2016
the simple truth is that no one wants to die cos a new administratn with a new style of killing any opposition is out so instead of protesting n b in jail or even a shoot at sight we all reserve our strenght for the intending war come 2019 cos that is when our suffering n smiling will turn to vote out or be thrown away pay back for this self centred govt
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by rockyh(m): 1:19am On Dec 25, 2016
ElhassanAuyo:
I don't know what on earth is wrong with you people. I want you to know that Buhari is not God therefore expect him not to fix the havoc caused by pdp's 16years of misrule. in just less than 19month.
u are very stupid fof this stupid comment have u check aw u have bn faring in the past 16years n compare it to the 19momths then score yourself.if in 16years of looting there was no recession n in 19months of not bn corrupt there is an inflation of 19 percent n above all a total recession.then it means the new govt came to kill n destroy nigeria think befor u comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pick Your Successor, Bakare Urges Buhari / Patience Jonathan's Visit To Ekiti State (Photos) / Know The 81 Campaign Promises Of President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.