Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani (23855 Views)

Dino Melaye's Recall: Shehu Sani Hails Okun People / Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" / Shehu Sani Removes His Belt To Serve As Mace After It Was Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by truthspeaks: 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
Tot ur buhari had d will to kick out any cabal since he z a general. Now he has bn exposed as "overrated' who cnt even jail a fly.

By d way, u r suppose to attack shehu sani. cheesy Zombie oshi
DaBullIT:
Buhari is doing what he can

If the cabal will let him succeed

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by ephi123(f): 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
tuniski:

He is the head of the cabal. Abi has there been govt without cabal? Or u are asking that buhari should be operating in heaven? Anyway, others before him led with all impediments including those from buhari Himself. It is therefore very lame excuse and an admittance of incompetence to blame cabal!

Hahaha cheesy Operating in heaven to govern earth
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
I wonder the kind of fulani jazz the nomad used on nig. Youths!

In sane climes, buhari would 've relocated back to hell that he halis from!
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by ihatesycophant(m): 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
Realist2:
Believe it or not, the hausas dictate for this country, hausas can't embark on protests against their 'own', once the hausa are resilience, they can force it on other, and then we will be suffering and smiling.
The West are not United and can,t speak with one voice, because we have a lot of traitors, sabotaurs, ethnic bigots and political sophistication. No wonder we remain a conquered territory.
If it were to be the South on that sit, and things have gone worst like this, a lot of protest would,ve actually been going on now.
Until the west learn to speak with one voice and insist on what they want, till then, let's enjoy the change while suffering and smiling.
Mr Man, you're yarning apako. Can you reset your brain to 2012 subsidy protests? The South south and south east refused to go on protests while the south west and north were engaging the then government. Today the table has turned, if there is protest, I am cog sure the. north will not join but south south and south east will surely join. That's the way the country is configured because of our sectional, ethnic and religious traits. I was marveled then that they refused to joined on a serious situation that concern all and we were all benefited from the fuel sliced. I was more surprised that people from the same south south and east could not mobilise for protest when Buhari increased the pump price to unbelievable height because of what they've shown in 2012.
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by truthspeaks: 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
That's wat they r bn paid for. But deep in their homes n minds, hunger de finish dem
kettykin:

That chap case is closed, he is totally irredeemably finished.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by ledaman: 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
hiredkiller:

He's a product of prostitution
a wasted dog's sperm
shameless thing like him
I pity your life cycle even your nickname speak volume of your stupidity
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by bilal4riid(m): 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
nnachukz:
Zombies still outnumber those with brain devoid of ethnic attachment. This is the cause of the majority support he still enjoys even after showing to be a complete failure. You will see them in their millions jump on me for saying this. angry undecided
So in 2011 there were brains ppl devoid of sentiment but immediately after 2015 they changed to brainless. this is a zombie logic, and you ve alot of Time to wail. And y afraid of reply to your public post.?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by hakimi1974(m): 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
DropShot:
As bad as Nigerians are, majority of us still have common sense to think things through and understand the genesis of our problems.

It's the reason APC won in Edo and Ondo states. Left for PDP and their corrupt sympathizers, they'd wanted to force their wicked narration about the causes of the recession on the electorate. Alas, people are wiser. grin grin grin
my brother, you have said it all.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by hiredkiller: 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
ledaman:
I pity your life cycle even your nickname speak volume of your stupidity
Ikpu nne i stupidity
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by rusher14: 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
idupaul:

The only cabal I see is hypocritic data centre rats like you who get paid to decieve Nigerians and Buhari that all is well

All isn't well but it has never been.

Ondo, Edo and Parts of Rivers states have proven the people are ready to work with the government of the day to move the country forward.

If you don't like it you can face the proverbial lagoon.
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by maxzzo1(m): 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
One day we ll match and der will be no turning back....#Buharimustgo.....imagine no money bank abi na ATM dis is a disaster. ...
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by hakimi1974(m): 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
p.d.p raped, brutalised, vandalised, mortgaged, caged, and chained this country. God in heaven, every member of p.d.p may all the curses recorded in the holy bible follow them and their children amen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by cstr19: 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
rusher14:

All isn't well but it has never been.

[b]Ondo, Edo [/b]and Parts of Rivers states have proven the people are ready to work with the government of the day to move the country forward.

If you don't like it you can face the proverbial lagoon.
When did those states become ''the people''?
Wetin concern ondo man politics with Enugu or anambra politics?
They don't have the same life ambitions.
Don't juxtapose your zombie ambitions or afonja tendencies as the voice of the people.
Btw, I thought ondo elections were supposedly rigged against the jagaban of yorubaland and his AD pretender, wale oke or whatever his name is. grin grin
Yeye people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by ledaman: 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
Useless and bloody liar. Instead of him to advocate for slash of senators allowances he keeps talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by gaskiyamagana: 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
Its up to this man to use some of money he has collected as senator to organise and lead the so called protest he is talking about.
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by rusher14: 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
cstr19:
Don't juxtapose your zombie ambitions or afonja tendencies as the voice of the people.
Btw, I thought ondo elections were supposedly rigged against the jagaban of yorubaland and his AD pretender, wale oke or whatever his name is. grin grin
Yeye people.

Nigeria is not about, Afonja, Jagaban or Igbos.

Nigeria is about the people that live within the nation state and how they choose to be governed.

The good people of Nigeria voted overwhelmingly in favour of the present government and some states where they didn't perform so well in 2015 are beginning to see the light and have decided to go with them.

We understand there would be opposition and that is OK. Continue to play opposition as it can only get the government to act better.

Gracias.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by BraniacX(m): 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
Senator sanni has been the only northern hausa/fulani politician that has tried to be a detribalised politician/activist always speaking his mind and version of the truth irrespective of whose ox is gored! he has earned my respect and support for any higher national service because frankly speaking, based on history and antecedents, there's no other northern politician right now i can trust with my country's future.
Looking at him gives me hope that with good and quality education and exposure, the hausa/fulani masses of the north could become more Nigerian and less, less whatever they are right now
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by AlhajiSpray(m): 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
stinechykee:
And you shut up because is you Afonjas that always first insult Igbo just as you did right now but wen they face you people you started crying foul and calling your mode tom ban the person.The person you just insulted now did quote you and here you are insulting him and as well looking for whom to push the blames on

I can never summon the mods in order to deal with such intellectual ants such as you savage beasts! And for your information I am no afonja but I can also serve you with the kind of nightmare that you are used to getting from them! Bloody coward!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by AlhajiSpray(m): 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
cstr19:
Yeye people.

Your posts always seem like they were made by an untrained, flea ridden, rabies afflicted junkyard dog! Hopeless anuofia!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by ganye1: 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
We know that Buhari was not in charge when oil was selling at over $100 per barrel and the country was exporting over 2 million barrels per day. We know that he did not steal the money. We know that he he did not order the Niger Delta Avengers and order criminal groups in the Niger Delta to blow up pipelines thereby reducing the country's output to less than a million barrels per day. We also know that he is not responsible for the fall in price of oil to less than 29 dollars per barrel. These are facts Nigerians know and it is for this reason Nigerians are not on the streets protesting against the government.
Perhaps the biggest reason for Nigerians putting up with the harsh economic policies is that money realized from the taxes and petroleum products price increase is not being stolen and it is the only reason that the government is still functioning.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by cstr19: 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
AlhajiSpray:

Your posts always seem like they were made by an untrained, flea ridden, rabies afflicted junkyard dog! Hopeless anuofia!
My posts are too sharp for you?
Well, welcome to American politics commentary 101. We take no prisoners.
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by AlhajiSpray(m): 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
cstr19:

My posts are too sharp for you?
Well, welcome to American politics commentary 101. We take no prisoners.

Sharp my ass! They are just filled with tribalism and frustration! I don't know what sort of bitterness has enveloped your soul but go and pray for divine intervention tomorrow in church! All you sow is propaganda and discord!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by dokyOloye: 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
kettykin:

That chap case is closed, he is totally irredeemably finished.
He's doing a paid job bro.
In naija,zombeism is a paying job.
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by cstr19: 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
AlhajiSpray:

Sharp my ass! They are just filled with tribalism and frustration! I don't know what sort of bitterness has enveloped your soul but go and pray for divine intervention tomorrow in church! All you sow is propaganda and discord!

Shut the hell up.
What is tribal about my post? Humor me, let me see if you have the intellect to prove that my posts are not rational.
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by Newmanluckyman(m): 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
... Can nigerians ever learn? I doubt!
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
Buhari is doing what he can

If the cabal will let him succeed

Buhari is the only limitation
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by AlhajiSpray(m): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
cstr19:
Shut the hell up.
What is tribal about my post? Humor me, let me see if you have the intellect to prove that my posts are not rational.

You are more like mr irrational! Even from your comments in the foreign section! Illogical submissions and mindless analysis is what we have come to expect from you! While here in the nigerian section all you do is cry about biafra and yorubas, never offering any insight into how people or the government can work together to move this country forward! Rather it is to be fuelling tribalism, hate and division that is your calling card!

I don't blame you, an economic coward that ran to the u.s as a stowaway on a pirate ship that now feels comfortable writing crap from the comforts of his mummy's shack in the projects, trying to form opinions about nigerian politics! Why don't you come back here and partake in the fight for your people's secession? Or to challenge your underperforming eastern governors? Come on getaway from my sight! Ewu!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by dingbang(m): 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
woodcook:
Nigerian youth are too docile to do anything,they want to be held by hand. Even at that most of them won't stand for themselves even if their lives depend on it.

What a waste!
grin weep not for yourselves, but for your children and your children's children..

Jesus was talkn about the Nigerian youth
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by PastorOla1: 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
GO AHEAD AND INCITE THEM PLEASE, HOGWASH!!!!
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by decomaniaboss(f): 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
He mean to say ( buhary is lucky that Nigerians are all cowards) angry angry
Re: Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani by cstr19: 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
AlhajiSpray:

You are more like mr irrational! Even from your comments in the foreign section! Illogical submissions and mindless analysis is what we have come to expect from you! While here in the nigerian section all you do is cry about biafra and yorubas, never offering any insight into how people or the government can work together to move this country forward! Rather it to be fuelling tribalism, hate and division that is your calling card!

I don't blame you, an economic coward that ran to the u.s as a stowaway on a pirate ship that now feels comfortable writing crap from the comforts of his mummy's shack in the projects, trying to form opinions about nigerian politics! Why don't you come back here and partake in the fight for your people's secession? Or to challenge your underperforming eastern governors? Come on getaway from my sight! Ewu
!
ha.
Even when I gave you the chance to prove the scope of your intellect, you still found a way to mess it up. cheesy
And yes, the foreign section! Sorry, I don't value the opinion of Nigerians like yourself when it comes to foreign politics.
Heck, you can hardly elect good leaders in your own country cheesy.
The foreign section is where dumb nuts like you roam around pouring out illogical nonsense on how Russia is this and how china is that. Or how Russia will destroy the US in 45 minutes grin or how Hilary Clinton is supposedly Sponsoring ISIS grin grin.
So you see, my friend, You are in good company- the company of fools who actually think they have a clue.
Now fucck off my mention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Helen Grant: Despite Recession, Nigeria Is The Fastest Growing Economy In Africa / Tibor Naggy Commends Nigeria Police For Arresting Philipe Nathan's Kidnappers / Why I Renamed UNILAG Moshood Abiola University - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.